About this listing
SUMMARY: Chambre climatisée, pour 1 ou 2 personnes (avec supplément), petit-déjeuner inclus. Toute commodité.
NB: For 2 persons, without breakfast, short stay ? Please refer to my listing "Cosy nest for 2"
Typical Provencal house, fenced garden, summer kitchen, terraces, patio, Residential area, very quiet and safe, private parking (when there is enough space otherwise you can park outside along the side walk).
2 fridges, 2 microwaves, 2 TV, Barbecue, electrical ovens, electrical and gaz plates, air con in all rooms (no mosquitoes in the room in summer).
15 m2 room, king size bed, ground floor with panoramic view over the garden and nice landscape. Bathrooms are shared.
No desk in the room. However, you can work in the living room or in the patio and even outside where we can prepare a table for you so you can work while enjoying a panoramic view (the WIFI also works outside, the signal could be weak depending on the device)
Additional services: BREAKFAST INCLUDED in the price
Special offers for long stay (1 week or 1 month).
Comfortable and well equiped, this place suits the need of a solo person traveling for business, internship, 1 or 2 weeks training, or for pleasure. However, we are delighted to host the 2nd guest with an extra cost of 15 euros per night.
- Private parking. Besides, it's quite easy to find a free on-street parking space and the road is straight and large enough for big cars.
- You can use the kitchen whenever it's available.
- Linens, towels, beachtowels, hair dryer, microwave, oven, coffee machine and boiler for self-catering at your disposal, washing machine and separate fridge dedicated to our guest.
- Basic stuffs i.e shampoo, shower cream are provided for free.
- Hi-Speed WIFI
- The patio and terraces are at your disposal (store your bicycles, or have a drink outside...)
- Access by bus, train or car
Interaction with Guests
email, telephone and of course we are happy to provide advice once you are here and whenever you need
- Very quiet and safe. No high rise buildings, only cosy houses.
- Easy to get to Cannes or Nice. Within walking distance to the bus and train stations, town center, and commerce. However, if you want to visit small villages or places located in the mountain, we recommend using your car.
Other Things to Note
If you are 2, don't need breakfast with short stay (1 night) , PLEASE select the option "Cosy nest for 2".
Non smoking house. One or Two persons, King size bed, breakfast included, free parking space (Inside or outside), access to common space and household appliances. We don't require cash deposit. We just kindly ask our guests to respect the rules of the house, the Check in/out time and to keep the house clean.
Check in: 15:00 - Check out: 11:00 (strict).
Need information that is not in the description, please contact me before booking !
About the Host, Helene
Hello, I am Helene,
As a former "globe trotter" living in the US, I traveled with airbnb 6 years ago and still with the company today ...
As a host, when I am not busy with my professional activities, I am very pleased to guide my guests, if and whenever they need, on what to see & do in this dreamland Côte d'Azur which I have explored all its facets ...
I love meeting new and open-minded people, reconnecting with the wider world ... from home, enjoy a glass of wine and playing golf.
I like to host people from all over the world, share amazing experiences and quality time with my guests.
Welcome to my cosy and stressless home!