Plan your adventure today! Our Kissimmee home includes everything you need to relax and unwind. Heated pool, Game room, plenty of room to relax after a long day at the parks and only minutes from Disney, Shopping and Entertainment! See you soon!
Location, Location Location!!
5 miles to Disney !!!
Welcome to our Disney home. A wonderful place to relax away from the parks yet still be surrounded by Disney!
Pictures taken by Airbnb photographer.
Minimum stay is 3 nights but shorter stays are available upon request. Please click on Contact Host at the bottom of the page to inquire.
This 4 bedroom/2 bath well appointed home comfortably hosts up to 10 guests.
Upon your arrival, you are welcomed into the spacious great room with vaulted ceiling. The room is furnished with comfortable couches to relax and enjoy over 200 channels on a 42 inch flat panel t.v. or a movie on the dvd player.
For your dining pleasure, there is a large dining table which seats eight people plus a breakfast table that seats 4 and has a wonderful view of your PRIVATE, SOUTH FACING screened in pool, and fully fenced private yard.
For the chef in the family, everything you will need can be found in the kitchen to prepare as much, or as little, as you like, including the telephone to order in. It is complete with all major appliances, including a dishwasher, as well as the little things like microwave, toaster and a blender to prepare that chilled tropical drink.
There is plenty of entertainment for the young and old. Enjoy lounging by the screened in pool well into the evening hours while enjoying a snack on the deck. For those with more energy there is a GAME ROOM at your disposal.
The master bedroom boasts a king sized bed and 24 inch flat panel t.v. The attached full en-suite facilities includes direct access to the pool for those late night dips.There is a second master with a queen size bed and 24 inch flat panel t.v.
The two bedrooms separating the masters each contain 2 twin beds and have a Disney theme. One bedroom theme is "Disney Princess" and the other is "Mickey Mouse". Each room has its own 20 inch flat panel t.v.
There is also a Pullout bed available inside the sofa
Included in all rentals is FREE WI-Fi and long distance calling to the U.S.A.
Towels , extra linens, hair dryer, pots, pans, cutlery, and serving wares all provided.
Restaurants, Target, Wal-mart, and local grocery stores all only a few minutes away!.
Pool heat and Grill are available at EXTRA cost.
TALK TO YOU SOON!
Our home is located within the Indian Ridge Subdivision. There is park with playground equipment, beautiful trees, community pool and seating areas just down the street.
Other Things to Note
Pool Heat $30US/day(3 consecutive days minimum)
BBQ rental $5US/day x the number of days in your reservation.
1. Check in is AFTER 4pm
2. Check out is NO LATER than 10 am
3. Although every effort is made to ensure the property is in perfect condition for the duration of your stay, we can not accept responsibility for any third party claims, accidents, damage or loss however caused. Specifications subject to change. Garage NOT available, parking on driveway is free for MAXIMUM of 2 cars. Car is highly recommended.
4. You must absolutely ensure that children are not left on their own, at anytime, in the accommodation. Neither are they to be allowed access to the pool unless accompanied at all times by a responsible adult. Keep the patio doors locked if unsure.
5. All breakages, accidents or losses are to be reported to the Management Company immediately.
6. For your comfort the property is a NON-SMOKING property, this includes the pool deck area.
7. Swimming pools are provided free of charge only pool heating is charged for. Pool heat runs with pump timer from 9 am- 7pm. Pool heat will run between 80-85 degrees. The charge per day is $30 this includes taxes. We suggest pool heat ordered for the months between October-March.
Security alarm on doors leading to pool area must stay on Florida law. BBQ can be rented at a cost of $5US per day(includes tax).
8.Only guests listed on the booking form at time of booking are authorized to stay in this home . I understand that my booking may be terminated, or I will be charged $100 per extra person up to the legal limit of the home.(10 persons)
9.Pets are NOT ALLOWED. Reservation will be terminated if pets are found on the property and, no refund will be given in these circumstances. Full security deposit will be with held for required extra clean up services.
(website hidden) ID will be required.
11. Only the initial supply of bathroom tissue,bar soap will be provided. Renter is responsible for purchasing needs for duration of their stay.
(website hidden) occurs at check out, no maid service during stay. Linens , towels supplied. Washer / Dryer available for use during stay.
13. Garbage/recycle bins must be brought curb side on designated days .
14. Any changes to booking agreement may incur fees for change.
15. Do not move furniture around the home or use it for purposes not intended. Leave all doors to exterior including the garage closed at all times, this will prevent unwelcomed pests from entering the home.
16. Guests are responsible for their own insurance (travellers/medical etc)
17. Guests responsibility to update home owner with change in email address and cell phone number for communication should they change prior to and during stay. Check in information provided to guest one week prior to arrival.
Booking the home acknowledges acceptance of house rules.
Thank you for your co operation, helping us keep our home in the best condition for your stay and future guests.
CANCELLATION BY THE OWNER: In the event of circumstances beyond our control requiring us to cancel a reservation, i.e. including Acts of God, civil disturbances, riots, flood, drought, fire and legislation, only repayment in full of any monies paid in respect of the reservation will be made.
Please note items on property subject to change without notice (ie replaced or removed for damage, improper use, new legislation/codes in area, updating, waiting for service etc) .
Kasia's home is simply... FANTASTIC! We found a beautiful, functional, clean, cozy home from the moment we entered. She was also very kind to prompt reply to us when i lost the correct number of the house (tks again!!!). Everything ran smooth and the only additional thing I can say is that our party is already making plans to go back there for SUMMER next year so we can enjoy the pool and the barbecue too. Tks a lot Kasia.
House was great, quite neighborhood, very convenient to stores and parks etc.
The house was perfect!
My family and I really enjoy stay in Kasia's house!
She is very helpful and she gave us all de attention necessary.
Very nice house. Good space, clean and with the necessary furniture and tools to have a comfortable and pleasant week. Close to Disney parks, Super Target,restaurants.
What an amazing home!! The kids loved the mickey mouse and princess rooms and also the table tennis and fusball table in the garage!!
The house was clean when we arrived, the decor was inviting and they even had 2 towel swans on the master bed :)
The only thing that was somewhat of an inconvenience was that they did not have any supplies such as sugar, coffee etc in the kitchen. We reached Orlando pretty late and had to make a trip to Walgreen at midnight to get some basics.
Overall, a great stay. Will definitely recommend to friends and rent again if we are in the area again.
We arrived late on a Friday night, the home was just as pictured. The only issues we had were totally out of the owner-Fran's control. Both all night Friday and Saturday, neighbors were having get together that were loud and lasted into the morning hours. Fran went out of her way to ensure there was an open line of communication and we felt welcome.
Exceeded expectations. The home was so very welcoming, clean, and the perfect place for our Florida vacation. The neighborhood was quiet and a great location to unwind after fun excursions to Disney and the beach during the day. The host was very responsive to all communications. Highly recommended!
Hi and welcome to your Disney vacation home --.Disney5Star-Rentalhome--
Being a family ourselves we understand that when choosing a place to vacation we look for a safe place, cleanliness, convenience and value for your money.
When on vacation you want to have the convenience of being close to restaurants, stores,theme parks and major highways. It makes your time here less stressful.
We hope that you enjoy your vacation home, create great memories, take many photos, enjoy each others company, and have many wonderful tales to share with friends and love ones.