About this listing
People love staying in this great apartment on the west slope of Bernal Heights, intersecting the Mission, Noe Valley and close to the Valencia Corridor. Become a San Franciscan while enjoying village life and zipping to major point points of SF!
Enjoy cooking and dining in! Table has extension leaf. Large closet - one of two - with ironing board and iron, in background.
This is a street level, furnished studio (jr. one bedroom) apartment in a Victorian - a studio/jr 1 bedroom - an affordable, comfortable home for a short-term stay in a popular neighborhood. Easy access to freeways, BART, street cars. Restaurants, boutiques, coffee shops…
Welcome to San Francisco Studio Suite located at the intersection of popular San Francisco neighborhoods including Bernal Heights, the Mission, Noe Valley and Glen Park. We provide a modern home-away-from-home close to everything San Francisco has to offer for the lover of urban village life filled with trendy restaurants, wine bars and boutiques. With streetcars and BART within walking distance, it is a short trip to the Museum of Modern Art, Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, nightclubs and San Francisco's famous waterfront crowned by the Ferry Building.
For less than the price of a hotel you can slip into a San Francisco lifestyle with a comfortable home-base that serves a gateway to all of the lively experiences the city has to offer. Just 15 minutes from the San Francisco Airport, easy access to freeways that take you to the Peninsula, South Bay and East Bay. The area is considered the sunniest neighborhood in San Francisco. This fully furnished and equipped studio suite is perfect for when you are visiting your family, vacationing, short-term renting for your business or corporation, or when you need a place to call home as you look for permanent housing. Spacious enough to host dinner for 6.
• Spacious studio/junior one bedroom in Victorian house
• Separate dining area: table pulls out to seat 6; full set of dinnerware
• Bedroom: Queen pillowtop; linens; full dresser; bench with storage
• Walk-in closet, large second closet, wood floors and tile
• Living room: Free cable; flat panel lcd television; dvd and cd players; pull-out sofa
• Complete kitchenette: Full stove/oven; full refrigerator; microwave; half-size dishwasher; fully equipped with appliances and cookware
• Private bathroom: plush towels; shower, half-bath
• Private washer/dryer; hair dryer; iron and ironing board
• Free wifi
• Close to transportation - J Church (street car goes through Castro to downtown); BART; few minutes to 101 and 280; multiple bus lines
• Separate entrance, street level living, street parking
• Cafes, bakeries and restaurants including California Cuisine, Mexican, Chinese, Indian - also many Zagat-rated - all within walking distance
• Gift shops, specialty shops, massage, safeway, post office, farmers market, flea market, natural food store, drug store, neighborhood bars, dry cleaners - all within walking distance
• Open space uphill within minutes for hiking with spectacular city views, flat neighborhood loop right out door for jogging, parks and tennis courts nearby
• Short driving distance to golf courses, ocean beaches, spectacular hikes
• Non-smoking studio
The studio/junior one bedroom rates are as follows:
$775 per week May - Oct + holiday season//Special rates monthly and multimonthly tbd depending on time of year.
Cleaning fee separate and is based on length of stay.
Shorter stays made under special arrangements, when available
For one or two people/ occasional guest extra fee
a refundable security deposit is required
Please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) for information and to make reservations. More photos available here (URL HIDDEN)
This is uniquely positioned on western slope of Bernal Heights at intersection of Noe Valley, the Mission and a short walk to Valencia Corridor. Everything you need is here to enjoy the village life of Bernal Heights.
Public transportation on this side of Bernal is excellent. Buses a block away, street cars 2.5 blocks away, BART a 10 minute walk or short bus ride. It's easy to get to all points of SF. SFO is only 15 minutes by cab or you can take BART. Tech buses nearby.
Other Things to Note
San Francisco lifestyle is front row seat here, rich with numerous excellent food choices, wine bars, coffee shops, farmer's markets while being easy to get to museums and sites.
Fully refundable security deposit required that is returned on day of departure
This is a non-smoking unit. Mindfulness towards neighbors is important.