About this listing
Basic but specious cozy room in Jerusalem. The room has patio and small private living room. In the room - double bed, comfortable sofas, wireless internet and tables. There is one available closet out of three.
Bright and cozy room at the city centre, with a terrace located on the quite area of the city.
The room is mine and I sublet it whenever I’m not staying at home. For now, there is one closet available in the room but the room is specious so you can use the two tables there to put the rest of your things or just wherever else. Please note to your comfortable : The room is dividing to a small private living room and a bedroom with sliding doors. You can have even much more privacy if you just close the sliding doors.
- Unlimited wifi 24/7
- Kitchen (toaster, stove, oven, fridge, microwave, electric kettle, blender)
-Shampoo and shower gel/soap - You don't need to bring your own
*Free Coffee, tea and hot chocolate in the kitchen (behind the kitchen door), on a self*
Interaction with guests
You are on your own. I'm usually busy but available on my phone if you need a question answered or a problem arises.
You should experience Macahne - Yehuda market (4 min walk) which is an open air market by day, and a hot bar and music venue by night. As the night settles around 9 PM the nightlife takes over. Anytime, day or night there will be crowds and atmosphere aplenty. If you go on Thursday or Saturday night, there will be tons of young people enjoying music and good food.
- Tram-stop - 90 m (1 minute walk)
- Cheap Supermarket "Ma'ayan 2000" – 150 m (2 min walk)
- "Mahane - Yehuda" Market & nightlife – 260m (4 min walk)
- Ben-Yehuda promenade - 550m (7 min walk)
-"Gan Sacher" Park - 1 km (13 minutes walk)
- Central Bus Station - 1.2 km (15 min walk)
- Old City - "New Gate" – 1.4 km (16 min walk)
- Old City - "Jaffa Gate" - 1.6 km (19 min walk)
Easy access to transportation both tram and buses. By tram, you can get to east jerusalem and the old city with in 6 min or to "Yad vashem" (Holocaust) Museum with in 20 min.
*Tram and Buses are not working during Sabbath and Holidays*
Other things to note
1. The apartment is at the 2nd floor.
2. Sometimes there are other lovely guests in the house, who are staying a different bedroom.
3. I expect my guests to be respectful and happy!
Please be polite and respectful.
No smoking inside (OK on the terrace).
Hi! I'm Matan, I live in Jerusalem and I love my city and my neighbourhood! I'm originally from Tel-Aviv but I moved Jerusalem two years ago to explore the city and the culture. I'm usually busy also when I'm at home, but available on my phone if you need a question answered or a problem arises.