Big apartment with free, off-road parking, close to Liverpool city centre.
- Double bed, lots of storage, desk and lamps
- Towels and hairdryer provided
- Bathroom and kitchen shared with the host
- Quiet street/quiet block
- Smoking is permitted ON THE BALCONY ONLY
- 2nd floor apartment, no lift
- 15 minute bus journey to city centre/Lime Street Station
- 2 miles from Anfield and Goodison Park football stadiums
- Close to M62
- Free off-road parking
- The lovely areas of Aigburth, Allerton, Lark Lane and Sefton Park (with Penny Lane and the other Beatles sites near by) can all be reached easily by bus
- The immediate area is quiet, so you will get a good night's sleep, while being within easy access of the city's attractions by public transport
- There are a couple of supermarkets and a cinema within a 5 minute walk of the apartment
- The beautiful Newsham Park is right at the end of the street
- The real beauty of the place is its proximity and excellent transport links to the city centre. 10 minutes in the car, no more than 15-20 on the bus, even in traffic
- Double room (sleeps 2) available from £33
- Entire place (sleeps 5) available from £100
A healthy, vegan breakfast, usually consisting of granola and fruit, is provided ONLY when you book the double room for less than 7 days. If you book for longer breakfast is provided on the first night only. Breakfast is not provided if you book the entire apartment. You can feel free to bring your own food and use the kitchen.
Please close all windows and make sure that both locks are locked on my front door when the apartment is left alone.
It's a quiet block and the neighbours below have children so I ask guests to be considerate. Please take off noisy shoes when in the apartment, so the people below can't hear you walking around.
I also work from home, so will often be around, working in the living room on my laptop, during the daytime but I'm easy to live with and happy to be flexible.
Guests must be dog lovers! Juno is little and well behaved. She'll bark when you arrive but will soon settle down to be her usual affectionate self. Please be nice to her. She stays in the kitchen with the door closed at night and when nobody is in. If you're the last one to leave please MAKE SURE she is in the kitchen with the door closed.
Apartment propre . Accès facile et rapide au centre ville via les bus
Petit bémol : la température ambiante des pièces était vraiment très basse - dommage pour un séjour en hiver.
Gill est une hôte sympa prête a partager ses connaissances de la ville et ses bons plans !
Gill is a lovely host. She was very friendly. Her home is cosy. The beds were comfy and her dog Juno was very cute.
Gill was a warm, friendly, thoughtful host. Staying with her felt very comfortable.
I had a great time staying with GIll! Her flat was clean and VERY spacious- I live in a tiny studio in London, so it was a treat. Gill was incredibly helpful when it came to helping me find my way around Liverpool. Very sweet, cool person. Her dog was adorable. I highly recommend staying here.
Gill gave me lots advice on my trip it do help me lots. She is very Freindly, I feel like home when staying at Gill place, and puppy is really really cute! I had great stay!
It was the ideal place to stay in Liverpool. Gil was really nice and the appartment was really clean and spacious. It is close to a lot of turistic spots. We really enjoyed our stay!
Gill and Juno were very welcoming to her cosy flat, and Gill had even taken the trouble of acquiring some pastries for us from the Christmas Market for breakfast. The room was spotless and neatly furnished, if a little cold at first. But we soon warmed up and found our way around. Ideally situated for our trip into the City Centre and back again, and near to lots of amenities like petrol, post office, etc. Highly recommended for those after a comfy one or two day stay.
This host has 24 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I work as writer but I also run events in the city, so I know Liverpool well and can give as much advice as you need on where to go and what to see.
I am a friendly non-smoker who can most often be found working, walking the dog or at yoga. I'm also vegan, so the breakfasts I supply are healthy fresh fruit and granola, though guests are welcome to put their own food in the fridge. Breakfast is ONLY supplied for guests booking the double room for less than a week. If you book for longer, I supply the first day's breakfast only. Breakfast is not supplied when booking the entire apartment.
Please only book the double room if you are happy to share the apartment with me and my small, well behaved dog. If you need more space and want to be dog-free, feel free to check out my other listing and book the entire place.