About this listing
Big apartment with free, off-road parking, close to Liverpool city centre.
- Double bed, lots of storage, desk and lamps
- Towels and hairdryer provided
- Bathroom and kitchen shared with the host
- Quiet street/quiet block
- Smoking is permitted ON THE BALCONY ONLY
- 2nd floor apartment, no lift
- 15 minute bus journey to city centre/Lime Street Station
- 2 miles from Anfield and Goodison Park football stadiums
- Close to M62
- Free off-road parking
- The lovely areas of Aigburth, Allerton, Lark Lane and Sefton Park (with Penny Lane and the other Beatles sites near by) can all be reached easily by bus
- The immediate area is quiet, so you will get a good night's sleep, while being within easy access of the city's attractions by public transport
- There are a couple of supermarkets and a cinema within a 5 minute walk of the apartment
- The beautiful Newsham Park is right at the end of the street
- The real beauty of the place is its proximity and excellent transport links to the city centre. 10 minutes in the car, no more than 15-20 on the bus, even in traffic
- Double room (sleeps 2) available from £33
- Entire place (sleeps 5) available from £100
A healthy, vegan breakfast, usually consisting of granola and fruit, is provided ONLY when you book the double room for less than 7 days. If you book for longer breakfast is provided on the first night only. Breakfast is not provided if you book the entire apartment. You can feel free to bring your own food and use the kitchen.
Please close all windows and make sure that both locks are locked on my front door when the apartment is left alone.
It's a quiet block and the neighbours below have children so I ask guests to be considerate. Please take off noisy shoes when in the apartment, so the people below can't hear you walking around.
I also work from home, so will often be around, working in the living room on my laptop, during the daytime but I'm easy to live with and happy to be flexible.
Guests must be dog lovers! Juno is little and well behaved. She'll bark when you arrive but will soon settle down to be her usual affectionate self. Please be nice to her. She stays in the kitchen with the door closed at night and when nobody is in. If you're the last one to leave please MAKE SURE she is in the kitchen with the door closed.