About this listing
Complimentary Jet Ski and StandUp Paddleboard Rentals for all 7 night stays between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Airbnb verified photos!
Boasting close to 2,700 sq. ft. of stylish design, this luxury-lodging masterpiece provides the ultimate getaway. The term beachfront property is an understatement, as a good swim is only a few steps across the soft sand.
This contemporary retreat is handcrafted by elegance and exemplifies the precise balance of style and comfort. Xscape Loft's functional commodious layout features an Enormous Kitchen & Bar, Cozy Family Room, Dazzling Great Room, Oversized Bath, Gigantic Deck, 3rd Floor Tower, Private Business Center, and more.
Less than 10 miles from military bases, airport, marinas, boat ramps, and fresh seafood. The Xscape brand provides memorable experiences and getaways for guest and groups for all occasions.
Xscape Loft provides several packages, experiences, and amenities that will make your stay more comfortable, fun, and memorable. Customize your vacation with onsite services such as, Jet Skis, Kayaks, Fishing Boats, Yoga, Spa Treatments, Catered Dining, or free beach games like Volleyball, Horseshoes, and Corn Hole.
The Hampton Roads area is the 36th largest metropolitan area in the United States, therefore it has a wide range of experiences to offer singles, couples, and families. Make the most of your stay by experiencing some of the world's best amusement parks, dining, shopping, entertainment, aquariums, golf courses, beaches, recreation, and more.
Quiet beach, beautiful sunrise, and sunsets.
1. CHECK-IN TIME: Begins no earlier than 4:00 p.m. We make every effort to ensure that all units are clean and ready for occupancy; however in some instances it may be necessary to delay occupancy until the unit is ready. There are NO REFUNDS due to late occupancy. Do not go to the property before checking in at our office. It delays cleaning, servicing, and inspection of the property and your check-in time. If you anticipate arrival after 5 p.m., notify our office ahead of time so that arrangements for a late check-in be made for a late check-in, a fee of $25 will be charged.
2. CHECK-OUTS: All units must be vacated by 10:00 a.m. on check-out day (NO EXCEPTIONS). An extra day's rent will be charged for all late checkouts. Our inspection crews require your timely departure, so that the unit can be prepared for the next tenants. Tenant is responsible for straightening all furniture, cleaning dishes, taking out trash, and leaving the unit in good shape. Our cleaning crew will take care of the rest. Please ensure you've packed all your belongings before checking out, as we cannot be responsible for items left in the rental home. There will be a service charge in addition to the costs of mailing, for items that are requested by you to be picked up and mailed. All additional charges will be deducted from your Security Deposit or billed to you directly as needed.
3. SECURITY DEPOSIT & DAMAGE PROTECTION: All reservations will require a mandatory Security Deposit. Tenant agrees to be responsible for damages to the premises during the period of tenancy, including damages to the furnishings and household items resulting from the action or inaction of the tenant, excluding normal wear and tear. It is the tenant's responsibility to report to the office upon arrival any damages found or any repairs required. The amount of the Security Deposit or Damage Protection Policy is specified on the front of the lease. The purpose of the Security Deposit is to protect the dwelling and contents from accidental, malicious or negligent damages and/or dwelling being left abnormally dirty resulting in excessive cleaning costs. In the event of any damage, the Security Deposit will be used to either all or in part to satisfy damage until the Damage claim process has concluded. If Damage Protection covers the damage claim in full, then Tenant's Security Deposit will be returned, less any other charges. However, if Damage Protection does not cover damage, then Security Deposit either in full or in part will not be returned, and Tenant agrees to reimburse Xscape Loft, LLC. for any damage expenses incurred in excess of the Security Deposit, including collection costs, if necessary, and reasonable attorney's fees. The Security Deposit may also be applied to any additional or unpaid charges incurred by the tenant during the term of this lease. The units are carefully inspected before and after each rental. Security Deposits will be processed for return after checkout. Please note: The Damage Protection Policy covers up to $3,000 of unintentional damage and any damage claims must be reported to us in writing prior to departure.
4. TAX: Rates are subject to change without notice. The tax rates are governed by the Commonwealth of Virginia (6%) and the City of Norfolk (8%).
5. RULES AND TENANT OBLIGATIONS (Tenants must comply with all local, city and state ordinances):
A. ACCOMMODATIONS AND FURNISHINGS: Xscape Loft, LLC. is furnished, equipped for housekeeping, and tastefully decorated. Kitchens come stocked with cookware and dinnerware. Beds have mattress pads, bedspreads, and pillows. You will need to bring all paper products, soaps, staples, blankets, dish towels, dish cloths, and personal items. If your packagae does not include linens, then they will not be provided by Xscape Loft, LLC. and you will need to bring bed linens and towels for your stay.
B. COUPLES or FAMILY GROUPS ONLY AND MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY:Tenancy is reserved for singles, couples, families, and corporate groups only, as authorized by our contracts. No high school, college, civic, or other non-family groups allowed without prior approval. ID's must be furnished upon request. The occupancy limit, as stated in our advertising, cannot be exceeded. Occupancy count includes children. Violation of the above is grounds for immediate eviction with forfeiture of all rent and Security Deposit paid. Certain gatherings may require Special Event Insurance; please contact our Reservations Department for details.
C. MAINTENANCE & REPAIR: Every reasonable effort is made to keep each property and its equipment in good working order. Notify us promptly of any property difficulties. We will make every effort to correct problems within a reasonable time. Replacements are not provided. There will be NO REFUNDS given for inoperable appliances, malfunctioning mechanical systems, and faulty equipment, including HVAC systems. Xscape Loft, LLC's staff will have the right to reasonably inspect the property during your occupancy and to make repairs to its fixtures, appliances, furnishings, and facilities during your rental period.
D. PETS: SORRY NO PETS ALLOWED any Pets found on property is grounds for immediate eviction without refund and your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
E. TELEPHONES: The property phone is for local calls only. If you make toll calls, a service fee in addition to the amount of your calls will be deducted from your Security Deposit or billed directly to you.
F. AFTER HOURS LOCKOUTS: A service fee of $25 is charged for all after hour's lockout calls. Tenants will meet at our office and the service charge will be due and payable at that time.
G. GRILLS: International Fire Code states that open-flamed cooking devices shall not be operated on combustible balconies or within 10 feet of combustible construction. Open-flamed cooking devices are not permitted on the Xscape Loft grounds.
H. SMOKING: Xscape Loft is as SMOKE FREE property, therefore smoking is not permitted. Smoking anywhere on the property is grounds for immediate eviction without refund and your Security Deposit will be forfeited.
I. LOCKED CLOSETS & DOORS: Locked closets and doors are not available to guests. The doors are checked after each rental departure. If the doors have been tampered with, your entire Security Deposit will be forfeited.
J. DECKS: Decks shall at no time during tenancy exceed the stated maximum property occupancy.
K. MISSING ITEMS: All items are priced individually, and Tenant's will be charged for any missing or damaged items per the “Xscape Loft Item Price List", plus tax and a re-stock fee of 25%.
6. TRANSFER: Tenant may request a transfer from one week to another in the same unit, same year. All requests for transfers must be made in writing to Xscape Loft, LLC. at least 30 days prior to original check-in. Transfers which occur from a higher rental rate season to a lower rental rate season will remain at the charge of the higher rental rate. A transfer fee of $50 will apply. Transfers to another rental period will be treated as a cancellation (as noted in # 7 below).
7. CANCELLATION: For a 50% refund, cancellation must be made seven full days prior to listing's local check in time (or 3:00 PM if not specified) on the day of check in, otherwise no refund. For example, if check-in is on Friday, cancel by Friday of the previous week before check in time. There are no refunds for cancellations within one week of Check-in date. Cleaning fees are refunded if the guest did not check in.
8. LIMITATIONS OF REMEDIES, DAMAGES, AND INDEMNITY: In the event Xscape Loft, LLC. is unable to deliver said property to guest under this lease agreement because of Fire, Eminent Domain, Act of Nature, or Act of War or if the property is unavailable because of delay in construction or because of lack of water or sewer, or any other reason beyond company's control, guest hereby agrees that Xscape Loft, LLC.'s sole liability as a result of any of these conditions is the full refund of all consideration previously tendered by guestt pursuant to the terms of this lease. After occupancy, guest shall not be entitled to any refund due to unfavorable weather, mandatory hurricane evacuation, disruption of utility service (including cable and internet), or sand replenishment. Guest also agrees that in the case of a double booking guest will be entitled to full refund of all consideration previously tendered by guest. Guest agrees to be responsible for any repairs necessary due to their negligence. Guest agrees to release and indemnify Xscape Loft, LLC. against liability for injury to the person of the guest or to any member of his household or to anyone on said premises, whether invited or not invited by guest, resulting from any cause whatsoever, except only such a personal injury caused by the negligent or intentional acts of Xscape Loft, LLC.
A. This agreement shall not be binding unless and until Xscape Loft, LLC. has accepted the reservation and guest has received a confirmation email.
B. Every effort has been made to assure that the information in this agreement and brochure and Internet listings is correct. All measurements and dimensions advertised will be considered estimates. Xscape Loft, LLC. cannot be held responsible for changes made, or advertising errors. Xscape Loft, LLC. makes every effort to relay home information via pictures, descriptions, relative pricing, and website. There will be NO REFUNDS due to property advertising discrepancies.