About This Listing
Atlas is a well appointed cozy apartment with a dark brown ambiance, a mixture of chestnut and chocolate with a sand-colored sculpted wood background: living room with LCD screen, a small bar with an attractive decoration and furniture.
Atlas is a well appointed cozy apartment with a dark brown ambiance, a mixture of chestnut and chocolate with a sand-colored sculpted wood background. It consist of a living room with LCD screen, a small bar and a cute sunny balcony with an attractive decoration and furniture.
TENANT RULES AND REGULATIONS:
- Respect basic rules of etiquette and respect the neighborhood
- Comply with the purpose of conduct in relation to the customs laws in forced in Morocco. In case of disturbances in opposition to these laws (night noise, undeclared occupants in the apartment, the presence of escorts and improper act under Moroccan law ...) the owner or manager reserves the right to lodge a complaint against the occupiers or call the authorities.
- Do not exceed the maximum number of occupants (4 or 5 depending on the apartment)
- Guests are not allowed
- Do not sublet, even for free to other tenants.
- Do not use the furniture in the rooms without sheets or pillowcases.
- Do not wash the sheets of the apartment (bed linen, towels…)
The owner accepts no responsibility in case of non-compliance with these requirements.
We had great experience in staying at Appartment Atlas in Marrakech. Highly recommend the place and the host Pierre is warm, welcoming and helpful.. Highly recommend
Pierre-Eric was great. This was the first stop on our honeymoon and just what we needed - a quaint, comfortable place, near a large mall, good internet. The place is perfect for two (though probably not three), but was very clean with great amenities. Pierre-Eric himself was very responsive and accommodating. We had a very pleasant stay and would recommend him to anyone. Cheers.
L'appartement est très bien décoré, calme et lumineux.
Pierre Eric s'est montré très disponible afin de répondre à nos diverses sollicitations.
Je le recommande donc sans hésiter.
Le séjour s'est très bien passé. Le logement est bien situé.
Pierre Eric est très arrangeant et ouvert à la communication, il nous a très bien guidé jusqu'à l'appartement. Le logement que nous avons réservé était propre, fonctionnel et conforme aux photos.
Nous recommandons :)
Very nice apartment situated just in the center of Gueliz .I had a good time there during my stay.Pierre-Erik,the owner was very friendly and helpful and for a little problem that i had during my stay he behave more like a friend that just like an host.Really appreciate that.Simply suggest the apartment and all the rest
This host has 34 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews