About This Listing
Looking for an accommodation in peaceful tourist part of Dubrovnik only 50-200 metres away from the beach, sea, restaurants, coffee bars and fintess centres?
If yes, our apartment is great choice!
Our stone family house is settled in Lapad bay, away from traffic noise and cluster, but again close to all cultural and entertainment sites. Apartment is situated just abow the sea (40 meters) and small rocky beach where you can take irst morning swimm :).
If you would like to visit one of the most famous beaches in Dubrovnik-Copacabana you would have to take a nice 10 minutes walk by the sea.
If you decide to visit Old town you will need a 10-15 minutes bus ride (ticket cost is 1,5 €). Bus number 6 (it is 5-10 minutes walk from the apartment) leaves every 10 minutes to the Old town during whole day.. and almost whole night.
Apartment consists with:
1 king size bed bedroom
1 single bed bedroom (********with possible one more help-bed can be added****)
living room with big sofa that can make a bed for 2
The accommodation unit is fully equipped and tastefully decorated-renovated completely in 2012. As part of apartments we offer private balcony-terrace with possible use of barbecue (on demand and under our supervission).
Apartments Ivo are ideal choice for all of you who want to spend your holiday in beautiful Dubrovnik.
Besides it's well know historical value and long heritage Dubrovnik offers wide choise of activities and events, promising you a most memorable holiday.
We are inviting you to explore different activities, may we suggest a few: Pelješac wine tour, panorama flights, beutiful folklor events, fish picnics, atv safari, horse back riding...
***Our apartment is equiped with 'smart ' airconditioning. That meens there is 3 aircondition units through apartment that regulate the same, ideal temperature in the whole unit..and belive me in hot summer days in DUbrovnik than means a LOT :)
Furnishings/Luxuries: Air Conditioning, Balcony, Cook, Heating Lake View, Linens Provided, Mountain View, Ocean Front, Ocean View, Tile Floors
Electronics: Internet Access, TV
Recreation/Activities: Amusement Park Nearby, Basketball Court Onsite, Biking Nearby, Boating, Casino Nearby, Casino Onsite, Deep Sea Fishing, Exercise Roo/Gym Onsite, Fishing Nearby, Historic Area Nearby, Jetski Rentals Nearby, Playground Nearby, Restaurant Nearby, Restaurant Onsite, SCUBA Diving Nearby, Shopping, Ski Slopes Nearby, Surfing, Swimming, Tennis Nearby, Tennis Onsite, Volleyball Court Onsite
Transportation: Airport Transportation, Complimentary Area Transportation, Parking, On Bus/Trolley/Train Line, Reserved Parking
Activities: Fishing, Scuba Diving
We can offer you private transportation from the airport to the apartment for the lower price than regular taxi service (10 €/person, children 50% disscount)
*We can offer taxi service from the airport to the apartment.*
*If you decide to book I suggest to make a reservation request only for one night, and the rest of reservation you can pay when you arrive to the apartment. In that case you are paying (forr all other reservation days) only basic price of the apartment and the airbnb fees only for one day that you reserved via this page. That way you can save a lot. :)
Interaction with Guests
We will respect complete privacy and interact only when needed.
I have a small tip to all my fellow travelers: If you want to save some money on the service charges of this web page (servis fee is calculated as percentage of total, than book for only first day or two and the rest pay in cash (only the basic price without fees) when you arrive in apartment. There is possibility to order daily breakfast served on the apartment terase (7 euro/person).
We serve only home made and ecological produced products (home made bread, local prsuto-dryed ham, chees. american coffe, fresh baked eggs, seasonal fruit, orange natural juice, home made jam and butter etc.).
Breakfast price is 7 €/person
PLEASE NOTE: Regarding monthly rent and monthly rental price..I can be applied ONLY during the winter season from 1st of November until 1st of May.
• On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours. The guests have as well to give the voucher to the owners and pay them the last amount.
• The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly the owners, and call then the agency in case that they cannot solve the problem.
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients.
• The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol.
• The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests' free time or to entertain them.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
• Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners and the agency. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners and the agency have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach. If it was agreed that the pets stay outside the accommodation the guests do not have the right to let them enter inside.
• It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, deck chairs from the swimming pool to the beach…).
• The use of any equipment or appliance not included in the price of the accommodation (barbecue, garage…) is possible only on agreement of the owners.
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
• In case of reservation of an accommodation ‘Robinson’ type the guests have to save water end electricity, they cannot without the authorization of the owners use appliances that consume a lot of electricity (iron, hair drier...).
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners and the agency have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement.
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice.
• If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they have to inform the owners or the agency about it in order to avoid that the owners propose their accommodation to other guests, thinking that the first one gave up of the reservation.
• On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 14:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other customers from 14:00 to 17:00 and from 21:00 to 8:00.
• The owners and the agency can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay.
• When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Dubrovnik. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
Dubrovnik is gorgeous. Would definitely come here again. Kristina and Sinisa were very friendly and helpful and always good with advice. The airport transfer worked seamlessly and is definitely recommended as it makes getting to Dubrovnik and finding the place much easier and it costs about the same as taking the busses. The place was clean, nice and had a great view. All in all we cannot complain.
Dubrovnik is a great city!! This house is very comfortably for 5 and it is also good located, you can reach the beach in few minutes walking, and the old city in 10 minutes by bus. The balcony of the house offers a great view on the harbour, especially in the night. The housekeeper Ivo was very kind. There are many pubs to spend the evening! I recommend the house to people who want a relaxed vacation!!:)
I am so sorry for all and I really feal bed for the way I was speaking with you..
I have beautifull house in center of Dubrovnik and I will use this oportunity to offer you free weekend in my apartment for the next year when ever you and your group would like to stay only you have to book much before so I can block calendar..With your beautifull revuew you showed me how qulity and good person you are. YOu can be prowed on you and your friends..sorry on more time,,It was completely my mistake our issue..it wasnt your fault at all.
Hope you will accept my invitation.
Overall It was nice. Good location and lovely views. There wasn't a tv and cleaning wasn't great. I missed some good sheets for the beds. I would recommend it but I think they could improve in a couple of things.
Apartment was great - Lapad was perfect for our needs - short walk to the swimming areas and amenities. Apartment was exactly as advertised except there was no TV ( no big deal for us as it turned out). Kristina was a great host and very helpful with local advice. Best restaurant is 5 mins walk - orsay yacht club. We would do this rental again in a heartbeat.
This host has 165 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Kristina
Hi, we are Kristina & Sinisa, parents of two small children, Mia (daughter) and Marin (soon). I am marine biologist and my husband is a professional handball player. Anyway few years ago we decided to try to live our passion and open travel agency which will offer special services for affordable and friendly price so almost everybody can afford to use them and to live one wonderful experience of my hometown Dubrovnik and surrounding. Today we run small travel agency in Dubrovnik where we enjoy creating special adventure excursions, private transfers and finding ideal accommodation for our clients.
When we aren't working we enjoy traveling to all around the Europe and Scandinavia. Sinisa was a professional handball player so we had chance to live in Norway, Austria, Netherlands etc. .We enjoy good food, coffee, sun, sea and music.
As Dubrovnik is our hometown, we can give you great tips on where to go, what to do, what to see etc.
If you'd like to stay in our apartment please get in touch, we'll be happy to answer your questions and help with any special requests!