About this listing
If you are looking for something nice, spacious, convenient and close to everything, this is the place for you!
If you are looking for something nice, convenient and close to everything, this is the place for you!
We have a 2 bedroom apartment, in a very easy and handy location, minutes walk to the city, shops, restaurants and transport. IF YOU WISH TO RENT JUST THE 1 BEDROOM FOR UP TO 2 PEOPLE THE PRICE IS UNCHANGED PER NIGHT, IF YOU WANT TO USE THE 2 BEDROOMS WITH 2 PEOPLE IT IS AN EXTRA $20 PER NIGHT. SEND ME A MESSAGE IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS!
We are in Chippendale, there is plenty of good cafes, funky restaurants, wine bars and art galleries around,including the world famous White Rabbit Gallery. We are also 10 minutes walk to Redfern or Central train Stations, 20 min walk to the city, close to Broadway Shopping Centre and the new Central Park where you can do your shopping and 20 min walk to the buzzing Newtown, Surry Hills and Darling Harbour with all of their restaurants and pubs . It is very very easy to get to all Sydney's major attractions from here - you are one easy 15 min bus ride or train ride away from the Opera House and the Harbour Bridge. We are also minutes drive to Bondi Beach and walking distance to Royal Prince Alfred Hospital (RPA),
Sydney University (USYD) and Carriageworks, From the airport it is only a 20 minute drive, or a short train ride.
Our place has everything you need to have a lovely and comfortable stay,
- unlimited wi-fi Internet;
- free national calls to fixed lines;
- smart tv set up to watch movies on demand;
- DVD player, with a selection of dvds to watch;
- good size balcony to have your dinners and breakfasts;
- laundry with washing machine, dryer and iron;
- full kitchen with all new appliances, gas cooktop, stove and microwave,
- bathroom complete with a bath to relax at the end of the day;
- queen size beds with super comfy memory foam mattresses;
- a portacot is available on request if you are travelling with a little one;
- all bed linen and towels are provided;
- car park available on request.
We are looking for someone who will appreciate our place and and take care of it.
Please note the apartment is on a main road, and even though the balcony and windows face the back and side of the building it can be a little noisy for some people.
If you wish to stay for a shorter or longer period of time send me a message and we can work something out.
Check out my other listings under my Profile!
Whole apartment, 1 or 2 bedrooms, depending on what was booked.
Interaction with Guests
I will be there to welcome you in and answer any questions you might have, then I will be just a phone call away! Guests will check themselves out and leave keys on the table.
Chippendale is the smallest suburb in Sydney, it is quickly becoming one of the coolest, most underground, creative and funky suburbs in Sydney with all it's cafes, art galleries, restaurants, bars, parks and it's big sustainable community, which keeps verge gardens full of fruit, vegetables and herbs for all to share!
My favourite way to get around is by bike, or simply by foot (note it is a 20-40 minute walk into the city depending on where you are going).
We have 2 train stations walking distance from the apartment, Central Station (+or- 12 min walk) or Redfern Station (+or- 8 min walk), we also have buses all around us.
Other Things to Note
To get to our apartment from the Airport the 2 easiest options are:
Train - AU$17 per person. It comes every 5 to 10 minutes and it takes about 10-15 minutes into Redfern or Central, then you have to walk for about 10 minutes to the apartment.
Taxi - the easiest option and most cost effective if there is more than 1 of you. It cost between $25-$40 and it takes about 20 minutes (allow a little more time to get into and from the International Airport).
Having fun is mandatory in our place, but our home is also a sacred place to us, where you get to relax and just be, hope it will the same to you on your stay, but please keep these in mind:
- strictly no smoking, it's not good for you!
- no pets,
- keep it clean and tidy and give it back how you found it otherwise a $100
cleaning fee will apply;
- no more than 4 people staying in the apartment;
- no parties;
- noise restrictions apply in Sydney. The time for these restrictions in residential premises where it can be heard in the living area of a neighbouring property is:
10pm to 8am – Sunday to Thursday.
12 midnight to 8am – Friday, Saturday and any day immediately before a public holiday.