About this listing
Newly renovated cozy home just minutes from the beach!
We are just 3.62 miles away from Treasure Island and 6 miles away from St Pete Beach, voted #1 Beach in the US in 2012.
We have a GREAT backyard with a grill, smoker, firepit and chiminea, LOTS of seating, outdoor loungers and eating space. We recently re-landscaped the whole backyard.
Guess will have a Private Room and Private Bath (located just down the hall). Guests will also have access to the kitchen (and all cooking utensils); laundry facilities and
All outdoor space..the back yard is great!!
Free access to WIFI and Washer and Dryer.
Cable television is offered in the common area, basic cable in the guest room, and of course wifi.
We offer shampoo/conditioner/soap in the bathroom, as well as bath salts for a relaxing soak!
As much or as little as you want! We are a friendly couple, who enjoys the outdoors, so we're not always home!
Please note, we have two dogs and a cat. All are VERY SWEET and very loving. I can't guarantee they will completely leave you alone, but of course you can lock them out of any room.
There is a great little pond across the street. There are about 150 ducks currently. It is brackish water and also fish-able (snook).
The house is within walking distance of many restaurants, but it is advisable to have a car. There is a mall just two blocks away.
The guestroom is located on the opposite side of the house from the other bedrooms, so there is some sense of privacy. It has two walls of windows overlooking the backyard with plenty of light. All windows have shades for your privacy.
Other Things to Note
Why stay with us?
L is Hospitality Management trained with a degree in Hotel Management. She has worked in hotels, restaurants and country clubs for the past 10 years.
Pretty basic! You respect us; we respect you!
1. Guest shall herby indemnify and hold harmless the Host against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from the use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
2. Guest expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Host may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of the Guests.
3. The Guest making the reservation shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear even if said damage was done by another member of guest's party or another person visiting the guest or member of guest's party.
4. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
5. Please, no parties or additional guests.
About the Host, Casey & Lindsey
Cool, relaxed couple who love the outdoors and spending time on the water.
We LOVE to travel and take a few trips each year to new places.
Working on boats, refurb'ing furniture, fishing, sailing, boating, working out
Life Motto - Just Go with It.
We live in a very quiet St. Pete 50's style neighborhood 10m from Treasure Island, 12m from Madeira Beach, 15m from St. Pete Beach and 20m from downtown.
There is a small pond out front with a bunch of ducks and fish. Some people like to fish it, but there are so many good fishing spots within a 10 minute drive.
Our style is relaxed and beachy chic. We have a very clean home. You will have your own bedroom and own bathroom. We have a large backyard with grill, fire pit, sitting area. A large driveway to fit multiple cars, so you will not have to park on the street.