About this listing
Adaptable private room with balcony for one or two guests with single beds. Quiet, warm and suitable for recovery after an intense session of exploring Barcelona and its surroundings. Bathroom, living room, dining room and public areas shared by homeowners, in a familiar, quiet and very pleasant flat. Home located in Sants - La Bordeta neighboorhood, close to Sants train station, Plaça Espanya and Montjuic Park. This bedroom has a third folded bed that it will be include in the bedroom when somebody request us for three guests. We provide towels and bed cloths for three beds. We'll going to remove the round table behind beds and for other hand we include the new bed in this place.
You'll arrive to our home from the airport by bus (bus No.46, N-16 and N-17) or trains (Sants Estacio). The Underground (Line 1 and 5 - stop Plaça de Sants, Line 3 - Plaça Espanya stop), Railways (Magoria - La Campana stop), Tourist Bus (Stops Plaça Espanya, Sants Estacio and Sants street) and metropolitan buses.
La Bordeta is now a residential neighborhood, which historically grew under the influence of an old textile industrial complex "Can Batlló" and the old train station "Magoria - La Campana". The neighborhood retains its historical and industrial heritage, found at the site of reference for the city as Montjuic Park, Espanya Industrial Park, the Olympic Village "Barcelona 92", the MNAC museum, the botanical garden, etc..
It is a special apartment, so peaceful, quiet and privileged, because in less than 10 minutes walking you can be in the Montjuic Mountain or Plaça Espanya, the Fira de Barcelona (Trade Fair pavilion), Shopping Center Las Arenas, Gran Via 2, cinemas, museums or shopping streets such as Carrer de Sants.
For sea and beach lovers we are 15 minutes by bus from Barcelona beaches and 30-40 minutes from Gava beaches and surroundings.
We are a stable marriage, work and study, nature lovers. we're not smokers and we don´t drunk. In our home the colorful plants and flowers inpregnen the interior and exterior, which overlooks the square window. We like traking, kayak, climbing and outdoor activities.
For our experience with guests, we like have and offer a good quality of home life. For this reason we are flexible but we demand respect for us and people who's sleeping and we dislike drunk people and we won't have to say to a guest "please respect our sleep". We go to sleep late (near 12pm o 2am) and get up at 8:00 aproximately. Are you avaliable to help us to respect home calm? If your answer is afirmative we'll offer you our hospitality and a good enviroment for your holidays.
1. La persona tiene acceso a las áreas comunes de la vivienda.
2. Se permite el uso de la Cocina, pero la persona tiene que comprar sus alimentos y cocinarlos.
3. Se permite el uso de la Lavadora y debe comprar su detergente para uso de la misma.
4. No se permiten mascotas en el domicilio.
5. No está habilitada la vivienda para fumadores.
6. No se admite la entrada a ninguna persona ajena a las personas hospedadas.
7. Solo se puede hacer uso del teléfono para llamadas locales, provinciales o nacionales, no está disponible para llamadas Internacionales o por teléfono movil.
8. Llaves del domicilio se facilitarán solo en el caso que no hayan personas que puedan abriles el domicilio cuándo el huesped quiera hacerlo.
1. Tourists have access to common areas of housing.
2. We allows to use kitchen, but you have to buy food and cooking your meals, sometimes we´ll cook and eat together.
3. We allows to use washing machine and you must buy detergent for use it.
4. We do not let pets at home.
5. Housing is not enabled for smokers.
6. No admittance to anyone outside the individuals staying.
7. You can only use the telephone for local, state or national calls, is not available for international calls or mobile phone but you can buy phone cards to use it at home.
8. Home keys will be provided only if there are no people who can open the apartment when the host wants to.
About the Host, Sandra, Ana Carolina And Jairo
Somos Colombianos de nacimiento y catalán - españoles como segunda nacionalidad.
Lo que más nos gusta es hacer actividades al aire libre, preferimos movilizarnos por Barcelona en bicicleta, Bicing o caminando, que en metro o en coche. Practicamos el sendereismo, el excursionismo, la escalada y el Kayak.
Somos seres sociables y nos encantan los intercambios linguísticos, conocer gastronomía de otros países e intercambiar experiencias a la vez que conocer nuevas personas.
El pasado 20 de Mayo de 2013 nuestra primera hija, Ana Carolina ha llegado a nuestra casa y ha llenado nuestro hogar de una muy bella energía.
We're from Colombia and we've been living in Barcelona since 2002, we're Spanish too. We're a married and we've lived together since 2009.
We like doing outdoor exercise, sometimes in the nature heart. We like to use Bicing (Barcelona bycicle public service) to move in Barcelona, and we practice traking, climbing, kayak, camping and a little cicling.
Sandra (wife) is florist and she's studing Infant education at Barcelona University. Jairo (husband) is forest engineer and arborist too. We´re 37 years old and really open minded people.
We're sociable, not smokers, responsable, honest and patient. We love language interchange and We're open to know new people.
Last May 20th 2013 our first daughter (Ana Carolina) arrive to our home, we had a great summer with her in our new life rhythm.