Located in the centre of Rome, our accommodation is in a quiet and residential area surrounded by green spaces and just as important, well connected with the outside world. We are enclosed by green spaces and archeological sites.
Located in the centre of Rome, our accommodation is in a quiet and residential area surrounded by green spaces and just as important, well connected with the outside world. We are enclosed by green spaces and wedged between the famous Terme di Caracalla and Circo Massimo (famous old stadium of roman's imperial age used for horses games) and Fori Imperiali (great museums full of trees and ancient ruins of Rome). The mighty Coliseum is less than ten minutes walk away, as are the Fori Imperiali all within the heart of Rome. We offer you a family welcome, our objective is give you a comfortable and relaxing Roman Holiday. book now your holiday!!Less than 200 meters away is the underground (Station linea B) Station "Circo Massimo", from this station you will be able to reach Piazza Venezia, Fori Romani, Termini main line Station and other parts of Rome centre.
We offer you a familiar welcome together with the following services:
1) A great sojourn within the heart of Rome with comfortable bedrooms.
3) Two large double bedrooms (easily changeable into three beds accommodation
4) Two newly refurbished baths.
5) Double door "American fridge" for sole usage of your own food and drinks.
6) Electricity, Gas, and Final room cleaning inclusive within the price quoted.
7) a family welcome, our objective is give you a comfortable and relaxing Roman holiday.
- you can arrive from Fiumicino Airport (Leonardo Da Vinci) by the train named: "Leonardo Express" and get off in "Ostiense Railways Station) price of the ticket: 8 euro for one person and when you arrive you are able to arrive in 10 min walking in our b & b.
- the building is oversee by a doorman and cameras outside the complex also used for the protection of the building of the organization of F.A.O (Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations). Nearby you can reach olso the Embassy of U.S.A from the Vatican State.
- the apartment is located at the fourth floor of a building of 5 level with a great garden and It's more quiet.
- the structure of the bed is with staves of wood with ortopedix matresses.
- we will give you the keys of the apartment and doesn't exist a curfew. there are two persons at your disposal.
- there is a supermarket where you can buy something to eat and we leave one floor for you for bottles and food.
- the floor of the apartment is made in parquet named "Padouk" and It is cleaned every day by the Vacuum WORVERK FOLLETTO(website hidden)and disinfected by a component of vacuum: PULILEX PL 515.
- All the coverts and bedding duvet are coat by protect sheet.
- we have two bedrooms: one bedroom with balcony: (picture of the bed with a red covert) and the second bedroom with a large window: (picture of the bed with a blue covert.
- WE DON'T ACCEPT PEOPLE WITH HEALTH PROBLEMS AND PREGNANT WOMEN.
- WE ARE NOT EQUIPPED INSIDE OUR HOUSE FOR CHILDREN FROM 1 TO 12 YEARS OLD.
- WE DON'T ACCEPT PEOPLE WITH THE PROBLEM OF ALCOHOLISM AND DRUGS.
- WE ACCEPT ALSO ONE GUEST.
- WE HAVE AIR CONDITIONING (DAIKIN) ONLY IN THE BED WITH A LARGE WINDOW: WE CAN PLAN AIR CONDITIONING ALSO FOR YOUR NEEDS OF THE DAY.
- THE W.C. IN ONE BATHROOM IS NEW: PLEASE TAKE CARE ABOUT IT DURING YOUR STAY.
- AIR CONDITIONING IS NEW: AT YOUR CHECK IN WE WILL GIVE YOU A GUIDE OF INSTRUCTIONS.
- TAKE CARE ABOUT THE APARTMENT.
- WE HAVE A CAT IN OUR APARTMENT
- Do not have shower after 22:30 to 7:30 or make annoiyng rumors.
- Please take care about the apartment.
- At my confirm, I will write at the section "CONVERSATION" all the informations to reach my house. Please write them.
L appartement est situé dans un quartier agréable et tranquille facile d'accès depuis l'aéroport et près d'un métro qui permet d'accéder rapidement aux différents sites et monuments.Le Colisée et les forums sont accessibles à pied, ainsi que les thermes de Caracala. La chambre bleue est grande, agréable et silencieuse avec une salle de bain personnelle et très propre . Alessio est serviable, le petit déjeuner copieux et Yolanda sa mère parle le français pour des échanges conviviaux.
We stayed at Alèssio's for a week. Most convenient location, warm welcome, nice breakfast,quiet and clean.
Alèssio and his mum were of excellent advice to help us around. Looking forward to come Back.
Alessio nous a accueillit avec gentillesse et (website hidden) s'est montré très disponible et (website hidden) chambre était vaste, propre et la salle d'eau impeccable.Les petit déjeuner étaient savoureux avec chaque jours une attention supplémentaire. cette chambre d'hôte est idéalement située prés du Colloséo du circo Maximus mais aussi du métro et du Tram. ce quartier est plus calme, frais , reposant. il a peu de touristes,les restaurants et cafés sont bons et les prix raisonnables.
encore merci Alessio nous nous sommes sentis en famille. Fred
We were very well received at Alessio's place. The room and the private bathroom were both very clean and comfortable. Alessio also gave us a nice breakfast every morning.
The apartment is very well located near Circo Massimo (where there is a metro station), Colosseo and Terme di Caracalla.
This is a great place to stay, with a very nice and helpful host
Отличное месторасположение! До Колизея и развалин Рима 10 минут пешком, метро в 5 минутах ходьбы. В номере было все необходимое для размещения: постельное белье, полотенца, фен...В стоимость был включен завтрак, что очень удобно. Алессио и его мама Иоланта были очень внимательны, помогали в любых вопросах, помогли с трансфером в аэропорт. Хороший вариант размещения на несколько дней для тех, кто приехал посмотреть Рим.
Overall we enjoyed our stay in Alessio's place. The location is very good close to the historical sights and local restaurants. We felt our host was attentive, he tended to our needs. We felt welcome. The borough felt very safe.
However we were not given the room on the picture (with a balcony) as agreed and instead were given the blue room. The red room was used by Alessio's mother except for days when they hosted two couples.
Also we were surprised that internet was not running 24/7 but we had to ask for the router to be plugged in every time we wanted to use it.
We were given clear instructions on how to find the apartment and it was very easy doing so. The neighbourhood was amazing and the best restaurants in Rome were situated at the bottom of the road and these restaurants are recommended by trip advisor. Once in the apartment we were given a tour of how to use everything and this was very helpful. They gave us good advice of how to tour Rome. The downside was that we could not use the air conditioner as it was not hot enough and our access to wifi was limited however when we asked for it to be turned back on he did do so.
Vorrei precisare due cose:
1) Durante il vostro soggiorno la temperatura non era superiore ai 30 gradi quindi l'utilizzo dell'aria condizionata non era necessario. Avevate utilizzato il condizionatore di notte con le finestre aperte rischiando di danneggiarlo..Ripeto che la temperatura esterna era di 25 gradi..Il condizionatore si utilizza quando all'esterno ci sono temperature al di sopra dei 35 gradi di notte e con le FINESTRE CHIUSE e NON APERTE anche perchè è UTILIZZATO MALE e c'è uno spreco di energia elettrica.
2) Ho un dispositivo wi-fi che funziona per tutto il tempo che volete. Non ritengo necessario che funzioni quando non c'è nessuno in casa; io ero sempre disponibile ad accendere il dispositivo quando voi ne avevate bisogno. Consiglio sempre che se volete soggiornare in una città d'arte come Roma di stare più tempo fuori casa anche perchè nella città dove vivo non è necessario spendere tanti soldi perchè in ogni parte di Roma ci sono reperti archeologici...Io non consiglio un turismo nelle città d'arte per chi è interessato a stare più tempo a navigare su internet perchè sono soldi spesi male. Buona fortuna per tutto.
This host has 104 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Hello everybody!! I am Alessio an italian citizen and I leave with my mother (a musician) and our lovely cat Crystal, I am a cat lover and of course I like every animals; whishful to know different persons and to exchange many experience of travel and of course accommodate you in Rome!!Greetings from Rome from me my mother and Crystal!!