1 bedroom luxury modern apartment in the heart of Hollywood that comfortably fits 4. Only blocks to all the main attractions, but at a fraction of the cost of surrounding hotels. The apartment includes everything you could need for a perfect stay!
• Custom Espresso-Colored Cabinetry
• Espresso Plank Flooring
• Gourmet Kitchen with Ivory Quartz Countertops
• Fully-Stocked Kitchen with Stainless Steel Appliances: Oven, Microwave, Refrigerator, Stove, Oster® Beehive Blender, Digital Toaster Oven, Keurig® Coffee Maker
• 55" Vizio® HD Smart TV With Netflix® Subscription
• Energy-Efficient Washer & Dryer
• Relaxing Oval Soaking Tubs
• Outdoor Tree-Lined Patio With Furniture Facing the Street for Enjoyment and Relaxation As Well As Easy in-and-out Access
• Gleaming Glass Dining and Coffee Tables
• Queen-Sized Air Mattress for Extra Guests
We're Proud to Present Our World-Class Building With:
• Executive Business Center with Conference Room, Internet-Capable Computers, and Printers
• 24-Hour Fitness Center with Premium Technogym Strength and Cardio Equipment
• Year-Round Heated Pool for Sunning, Swimming, and Socializing
• Outdoor Dining Space
• Private Courtyard with Fireplace
• Lushly Landscaped Grounds with Tranquil Water Features
• Assigned Private Parking
• Controlled Access Entry With 24-Hour Security
Interaction with Guests
Seamless in-and-out entry
Ah, I remember the first time I visited Hollywood and Highland when I was a young lad. What a day, chasing down Johnny Knoxville for an autograph and getting randomly invited to a show screening that hosted Chris Rock.
Oh, and yes, our place is RIGHT on Hollywood and Highland. No, I don't mean the same "RIGHT on Hollywood and Highland" that everyone on Airbnb lures you in with, but somehow ends up leaving you scratching your head debating whether or not to power through the 9-block, sweat-inducing trek to H&H or just bite the bullet and take a cab. I mean RIGHT ON HOLLYWOOD AND HIGHLAND. I'm talking a mere STEPS to the world-famous:
•The Walk of Fame
•Grauman's Chinese Theatre
•The Hollywood and Highland Center
•The Roosevelt Hotel
•The Ripley's Believe it or Not Museum
•The Hard Rock Cafe
and basically everything you want to see in Tinseltown. (You may want to forgive yourself beforehand for the creeping feeling of Deja-Vu you'll get, as the streets and sights you visit will be the filming locations of many major Hollywood films).
• The Metro Red Line is across the street and can take you to such stops as Universal Studios, The W Hotel, and the Pantages Theatre. Stretches from North Hollywood to Downtown L.A.
• Hertz Car Rental is located in the lobby of the Lowe's Hotel (across the street).
•Use the awesome ridesharing mobile apps, Uber or Lyft, to request a taxi driver that will arrive usually in 5 minutes or less to give you ride anywhere you need at a fraction of the cost of a normal cab. Available on iPhone, Android, and Windows
Please just treat my place as if it were your own :)
Alex's apartment is totally great! Especially if you're looking for a place that has parking. Alex provided detailed instructions about how to get in and where to park. All in all a really smooth experience. Thanks Alex!!!
Alex's place was wonderful! Very modern and comfortable. The kitchen is well stocked with everything you need for a short stay.
The location is unbeatable. A block away from Hollywood Blvd. and 6-minute drive from Universal Studios. Very convenient for tourists.
It is also great that there is a private underground parking spot.
The communication with Alex was great. He was so quick to respond every time I wrote to him. We had to replace the air mattress and Alex gave us a refund within 24 hours of checkin out.
Will totally recommend Alex's place.
This place was awesome! Great location, clean, and fully stocked with everything you should need during your stay. I was so impressed with how quiet it was throughout the day being that it is just walking distance from the main attractions in Hollywood. I would definitely stay again and recommend this place to anyone.
The apartment was great. Looked exactly like the photos which was a nice surprise.
Very clean and spacious.
Very well stocked with TP, towels among other things.
Great location. Right in the middle of Hollywood which was fantastic.
Alex was extremely responsive which was very helpful as there was a minor shower issue the first day that was quickly dealt with. So no complaints at all.
Super easy with parking inside the building.
Would absolutely love to stay here again when in LA again.
The listing was accurate and the neighborhood was great. Very close to everything we wanted to do. The space was clean and nice.
Our flight was delayed and therefore we were in a rush to find a place to stay, Alex responded so quickly and helped out. This guys a pro, the place was exactly as expected, we even got lucky and had parking right outside the patio door. Everything was clean, simple and setup to perfection. There is every single thing possible available for us as well as it was in a great location. The private parking garage was also awesome when we needed it. Thanks for making our delay worth it.
The condo was exactly as seen in the pictures! Very clean and cozy feeling! The location was great and central to shops and attractions! Quick responses and helpful with any questions! Would definitely stay there again! Great set up! Nice pool and gym area!
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews