The Kahuna Eco-cabin is located on the Hedonisia Hawaii Community near to the shared facilities and has beautiful ocean view. Inside there is a king sized bed plus an additional single bed with table and seating area. This accommodation has electricity.
Termination of Stay: We offer very affordable rates to stay at our relaxed and friendly sustainable community. However, we reserve the right to terminate the stay of an Apprentice Manager, Guest, Volunteer, Workshop Participant or Intern IMMEDIATELY & WITHOUT REFUND based on violation of any of the following:
- Loud or socially disruptive behavior that is detrimental to the harmony of the community.
- Damage to any facilities, lodgings or appliances on the property without offering at least partial compensation.
- Failure to follow good hygiene. Everyone MUST clean up after themselves!
- Failure to pay for stay. Guests must pay in advance for accommodation.
- Any threatening or aggressive behavior that causes any discomfort to any community member.
- Failure to respect the privacy, property and personal space of any other Hedonisia community member.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hedonisia is a sustainable community practicing "green tourism" in Hawaii. At our community we offer eco friendly lodgings two of which are featured in the Airbnb website.
As a social enterprise community we also manage websites that deal with women's reproductive rights and gender equality in the world. We may live "out here" in the middle of the Pacific but we are very much engaged in what is happening "out there" in the world!
To sum us up in a nutshell. We really enjoy making a living from business activities that also serve environmental or social goals. It allows us to truly live according to our ideals instead of just working some job to pay the bills!
At our community we offer a Community and Feminist Entrpreneur workshops as well as a Community Manager Internship where others can learn how to do the same!