About This Listing
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, two minutes walk from Four Mile Beach and set among towering Melaleucas with a running creek at the back of the property. Featuring a heated swimming pool, large verandas and spacious tropical garden.
Welcome to the Port Douglas Getaways Holiday House!
Come stay at Port Douglas, one of the most sought after holiday destinations in the world with the most beautiful natural attractions. This location is the closest mainland departure to the country's famous Great Barrier Reef!
Stay at a relaxing, newly renovated holiday home located in a quiet cul de sac only two minutes walk from Four Mile Beach. Set amongst towering melaleucas and a running creek at the back of the property- this accommodation is perfect for the family holiday.
Features of your stay include:
+ heated swimming pool
+ large verandas
+ spacious tropical garden
+ upstairs main living area with full equipped fitted kitchen
+ polished floors
+ wide veranda across the front of the house that catches the ocean breezes
+ second smaller veranda overlooks the grassy garden area surrounded by tall melaleucas and a freshwater creek to the back of the house.
+ third veranda overlooks the electric heated swimming pool.
+ upstairs level has two bedrooms with Queen and Double beds (share a bathroom)
+ external stairs lead to the downstairs bedroom with three single beds - two of which can convert to a king bed.
+downstairs bedroom en-suite with shower and toilet as well as a walk in wardrobe.
Port Douglas available activities include a range of day trips designed to maximize the snorkelling, diving or fishing adventure. You'll be able to take advantage of local tour guides or self drive to explore this tropical paradise. Nearby Mossman Gorge, the local indigenous community, sugar industry and the Atherton Tablelands are some of the closer attractions. Further afield Cooktown, Bloomfield, Savannah country and the real Australian Outback are also accessible.
Be in contact now so you don't miss out on this Port Douglas Getaways Holiday House!
• Minimum stay of 7 nights is required during peak season June through to November
• To secure your holiday booking, a deposit of 25% must be paid within 7 days of the original booking otherwise the property is not secured. All monies are held in a fully audited Trust Account.
• Please note that receipt of the deposit denotes acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
• Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival.
• Payments can be made by Visa, Master card, Cheque or Direct Deposit. (our bank details will be advised on request)
• The premises are rented for holiday purposes only for the period stated on the receipt.
• PARTIES AND FUNCTIONS ARE NOT PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES AND ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
• The number of people occupying the premises is not to exceed the number of people that beds are provided for.
• Cancellations in writing by either party, 90 days prior to the commencement of the booking will be refunded in full.
• For cancellations less than 90 days prior to the commencement of the booking, the deposit will be forfeited unless the property can be relet for the entire period. If successfully relet, an administration fee of $100 will apply.
• For cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the commencement of the booking, no refund will be available. We highly recommend travel insurance to cover this possibility.
• To affect a refund, cancellations must be in writing.
• The premises are available from 2pm on the day of your arrival and are to be vacated by 10am on the day of your departure. Whilst every effort will be made to accommodate early arrivals and late departures, the only way to absolutely guarantee early check-in or late check-out is to book an extra day.
• You will be supplied with 2 house keys for your property + remotes where needed on arrival. On departure these keys must be left in the bowl provided on the property. A replacement charge of $50 for keys and $100 for the remote will be charged.
• Due to local health regulations no pets are allowed into holiday rental accommodation.
• Our properties are fully self-contained including linen, bath & beach towels, full laundry facilities, hairdryer & BBQ
• We are happy to arrange a complimentary midweek service for all bookings of 10 nights and over, which will be done at 0900am, unless otherwise notified. Extra services are available on request and will incur a service charge, which will be charged to your account.
Please be aware that climatic conditions, such as cool evenings may affect the pool heaters ability to reach optimum temperature. Where properties are advertised with a heated pool, to the best of our abilities we will ensure that the pool is approximately 26 degrees Celsius (28 degrees where possible with daytime operation)
• The phone can be used during your stay. Local calls apply to Port Douglas & Mossman area only, which are free. Please note STD charges apply when calling Cairns. We highly recommend using a phone card for all your STD and IDD calls. An administration charge of $20 applies and call costs will be charged to your credit card. A delay in billing your card may occur due to call costs not being available before you leave. Itemised tax invoices are available on request. Please note if using your Big Pond account, the closest server is located in Cairns, which will incur STD charges.
• Additional cleaning charges will apply, if the property is not left in a clean, tidy and reasonable condition.
• Show consideration for your neighbours and maintain noise to a reasonable level and, in particular, between 10pm and 8am. Excessive noise is prohibited and may result in eviction without refund.
• Dispose of garbage and recycling in accordance with usual practice at the property and in the allocated bins.
• Maintain the security of the property. The property should be vacated on time and secured.
• Smoking is not permitted in our properties
• Be responsible for your visitors.
• Notify Port Douglas Getaways of any faults as soon as practicable so they can be resolved quickly and as efficiently as possible. Should a maintenance issue arise during your stay, we will endeavour to contact you by mobile or home phone. For reasons of safety we reserve the right to enter the property to repair any fault.
• Breakages and/or damage not caused by normal wear and tear will be billed to your account upon departure. Please note that it is not our intention to charge for the replacement of a broken glass.
• No responsibility is taken for any personal items left on the premises after departure.
We recommend that you purchase travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances. In the instance of natural disasters, no refund will be provided should you elect to cancel your stay.
Das Haus war ideal, da etwas außerhalb von Port Douglas. Alles war gepflegt und sauber. Wir schwammen gern im Pool, da er beheizt war und dies in den Wintermonaten sehr angenehm ist. Fein war die Privatsphäre, da man weder von Nachbarlärm noch von Autoverkehr belästigt wurde. Die üppigen tropischen Pflanzen beschatten das Haus, was zwar im Winter nicht notwendig ist, aber umso mehr im Sommer. Die Kommunikation erfolgte reibungslos über die Immobilienagentur Getaway.
Brilliant house in a great location.
A 2 min walk to beach (no stinger nets though).
Great house, in a beautiful garden with a good pool. At night we used the spotlights and lit up the giant trees surrounding the house, and it was spectacular to sit on the balcony.
Highly recommend this place.
Totally loved our week in Port Douglas. The house was beautiful and spacious, everything the description & pictures promised. Fell in love with Port Douglas & have decided to move up. Paradise on Earth! Good on ya Mai Thai Larry.
We had a great week in 5 Solina. The house was exactly as described, very comfortable with a lovely pool under the trees. It was clean and well maintained. The deck is a lovely place to sit in the evenings. And the tropical garden was beautiful. Coming up from down South, the tropical vegetation is something that we really appreciated. The house is in a great part of Port Douglas - away from the crowds in a quiet neighbourhood near the beautiful beach. We will definitely be back.
This was an incredibly lovely rental, and Larry and Robyn went out of their way to make my stay comfortable and enjoyable. The photos give you a very good idea what to expect. The pool was particularly wonderful after a hot day, and it was overall one of the best places I've found on Air B&B. Note that this place is not quite close enough to the center of town for walking, you'll need a car or bike. On the flip side, it's private and as quiet as the birds allow. Very easy beach access and tons of room. Fantastic rental! But what puts it over the top for me is the friendly and helpful attitude of the agency staff, and particularly Larry and Robyn next door. Can't wait to go back.
This host has 6 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
OTZ Food at Four Mile Beach Plaza, from great espresso coffee and home made cakes to gourmet meals, made fresh daily on the premises using the finest ingredientsPort Douglas Rd Port Douglas QLD 4877
A laid back Queensland style restaurant with a varied menu including excellent pizzas and a fully licenced barBarrier Street Port Douglas QLD 4877