Sawasdee kha :-)
I have recently moved in to my new apartment. I stay from time to time as it is close to my office. My apartment has one bedroom, a living room, a small kitchen area and small balcony. It is fully furnished with a Queen size bed, wardrobe, sofa, LCD TV+ DVD player, working table, fridge, microwave and coffee maker machine. The LAN cable and Wifi is available in the room. I decorated the room by myself to feel like a home. My room has a great view of Bangkok city as it is located on the 22nd Floor facing the west.
The apartment is located in the heart of Bangkok and close to airport link / city link Makkasan station (600 meters) and 700 meters to MRT Petchburi station. The property provides free daily shuttle to airport link and sky train station from 7 am to 7.30 pm. (Service for airport link close during Sat & Sun). It departs every 15 mins in the morning until 10 am. and every 30 mins afterwards. There is also a covered parking space.
The apartment offers luxury lifestyle and facilities:
- Luxury modern lobby
- Infinity edge, large swimming pool / children pool
- World class Fitness center
- Hot spa / Jacuzzi Natural Style
- Luxury Home Theater
- Green area, Garden, Water Fall, Jungle Theme
I look forward to welcoming you to the city of angel-Bangkok :-)
The best Airbnb experience by far for me. Stayed there the 3rd time now. Need I say more?
Location, place, apartment, amenities, personal care by Siri. Everything just perfect.
Siriwipa's apartment was perfect, exactly as described, and we had a truly magical stay. Great location, very nice building amenities, stunning view of the Bangkok skyline, and plenty of space for 2 people. Siriwipa promptly answered all correspondence and was very kind and professional to deal with. We would love to return again!
Apartments are very comfortable and cozy! We constantly connected with Siri by email and she helped us in many small but important questions. She is very pleasant and attentive!
A really great little city pad. It's technically not on sukumvit road, but if you go out the back you can cross the canal and be on Sukumvit soi 11 so really don't to hire a taxi ever, it's really central . A well run building and good pool with underwater speakers which confused me for the first few laps of the pool. My 3rd apartment in a BKK and I would recommend.
I've just spent a month at Siri's apartment.
The building is very modern and clean and the apartment is a good size. It looks exactly as shown in the pictures. It was clean and it has towels, cooking utensils etc. Siri also left some break, butter, jam, tea, water, ham etc. in the apartment which was lovely to find before I had a chance to get to know the area.
The apartment is on the 22nd floor and has a great view. On the 8th floor there is a well equipped gym with some cardio machines and enough decent free weights to do a full routine (including a fairly large multi gym machine with olympic bars and weights). The outdoor pool and jacuzzi on the 8th floor is also very nice.
Location wise it's a short walk to Sukhumvit soi 11 and a 15 minute walk to the BTS station at Nana. There is a transfer provided by the condo which runs every half hour or so until 7.30. You can also take a motorbike or taxi to the BTS very cheaply. There are excellent coffee shops and restaurants hidden away on the Sukkhumvit Soi's around Nana and nearby stations Asoke, Chit Lom, Phloen Chit, Ekkamai etc. so it's a great location for food and cafe. There are also shopping several large centres nearby (Siam Paragon, Central World, Terminal 21).
Overall I would recommend the apartment.
To give a complete picture I'll list the two negatives I experienced:
- There is a bit of a 'drain' smell in the apartment from the bathroom. I think it must be an issue with the building drainage system. Siri had put specal smell absorbing powder in the bathroom and as long as you don't leave the bathroom door open it's not a huge problem.
- You do get traffice noise at night. It's on the 22nd floor, but the glazing isn't really soundproofed and Bangkok traffic is very noise with tuktuks, lorries etc. that don't have much of a sound reduction on their exhaust, so if your a super lightsleeper like me it might be a bit difficult to get used too. I ended up using earplugs until I was used to it.
This is it!! I have stayed in many places around the world, but Siri's condo, right in the heart of downtown Bangkok, was the very best. Here's why:
* Beautiful-brand new condo overlooking the city from high atop the 22nd floor.
* Very hip and modern condo, Siri has decorated it with cool in mind.
* Siri is the best host I have ever dealt with -- she responded to all my text messages and e-mails very quickly, though I had no complaints.
* Siri stocked the condo with wonderful essentials from my favorite drinking water to plenty of towels.
* Hi Speed Internet, Lan or Wireless and TV.
* Small and cute kitchen stalked with everything you need.
* The condo complex is awesome. It has security, helpful staff at the desk 24/7, free shuttle to the airport link and BTS, taxi service, a spa, gym, outside pool, natural beauty and more!! I used the men's spa daily.
* The location is so sweet. I walked to Bunrungrad Intl Hospital several times for my appointments, Sukhumvit Soi 11 runs right into the back of the complex... this was super convenient. Motorcycle taxis, 7-11 and fresh fruit vendors are right out front. perfect.
** I can go on for hours writing about Siri's hopitality and her condo, but I won't. Just go for it, but please... don't stay there when I am in town. ;-)
Thanks Siri for everything. I will be back soon!!
As last time my stay at Siri's apartment was perfect. Siri is always unbelievably quick to respond to any question I might have had. Very helpful.
The apartment is clean, stylish and in a perfect location. For me at least ;)
The only address for me in BKK. Thank you Siri!
Very nice place, good communication, easy to reach, excellent views from balcony. The wine and chocs were a good touch. Would love to stay again.
This is so far the best Airbnb apartment and experience that I have had, thank you Siri very much!
The location is great, the views breathtaking and the amenities luxurious, I used the gym alot. The pools and wellness areas are awesome. I love the entire apartment building which can only be entered by key card.
The interior design of the apartment is modern, clean and done with alot of taste. I had a 5 star experience and will come back soon, I have already booked my next stay here :)
I didn't meet Siri but she is always available any time via mail/message and her reaction time is record fast.
All in all highly recommended!
Excellent apartment, well placed for everything in BKK. Siri is an excellent host.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT