About this listing
A cozy, romantic, bright attic with a spectacular view of the Dolomites. 20 minutes walk from the heart of town along the pleasant pedestrian promenade, with a spacious balcony embracing the panorama of the whole valley, it's the perfect place to enjoy and savour the beauty of one of the most magnificent and renowned mountain venues in the world, now protected by Unesco. Decorated and equipped with care and love, it will make you feel thoroughly at home in the very moment you step inside the threshold.
And just across the road that runs behind the house, you can take advantage of the facilities - tennis courts, swimming pool, golf court - of Grand Hotel Miramonti Majestic.
Interaction with guests
I will always be available on my mobile.
Other things to note
There's a very good butcher that sells also all kinds of groceries and basic home products just steps from home, right behind the big wooden barn you see from the balcony on the left. They actually are primarily a catering group (in case you want to order some local specialties to dine at home): step towards the barn and follow "Caldara Catering" signposts.
- to comply with Italian antiterrorism law, you will be asked to send copy of the PASSPORT OF EACH MEMBER of your travel group who will be sleeping in the apartment.
- DO NOT BE LOUD on the stairs; no loud nightlife.
- Divide the GARBAGE in *the most accurate* way.
- Smoking is forbidden (other than on the balcony, making sure cigarette butts do not fly down).
- Deep fry cooking is forbidden.
- We do not charge for the final CLEANING, but we kindly ask you at the end of your stay to place all used linen and towels in the bath tub, and to leave the place in very good order, as you found it (i.e. no dishes to wash, everything in its own place, etc), thks!
This host has a Strict Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 30 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 30 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 219 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Easy going, many friends, independent, lived abroad, always loved having guests and making them comfortable, love reading, cooking, networking, sharing, walking, working, the seaside. Mentally dynamic, I dislike hectic pace. I have always worked in the publishing and cultural sector.
In the past yrs I’ve been very active in the hosts’ community. This entailed managing, following Airbnb’s request, Milan Hosts’ social forum for its entire existence; teaching two seminars at Airbnb headquarters in San Francisco during the first AirbnbOpen - annual worldwide convention - in 2014; participating with other eight European leading hosts in the Dublin HQ in the launch of the new site in 2014; moderating the Q&A session with the three founders in Paris at 2015 Open; hosting one of the three founders, etc. I have been an Airbnb evangelist both privately and in press and tv interviews etc. In short: I love hosting, and am also intellectually passionate about the Airbnb phenomenon, that I find most interesting under very many extents!