About this listing
A gorgeous one bedroom first floor flat in the heart of Camden Town. The perfect combination of the comfort of a home on the doorstep of the quiet and atmospheric Regent's canal and 6 min walk from the vibrant Camden Town High Street.
A gorgeous ONE BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT in the heart of Camden Town. The perfect combination of the comfort of a home on the doorstep of the quiet and atmospheric Regent's canal and a 6 min walk from the vibrant Camden Town High Street.
*Minimum length of stay: 4 DAYS but we will always try to accommodate shorter stays of 1 or 2 days.
This warm and high ceiling flat offers:
- A beautiful one double bedroom (double size bed) with triple glazed window for peaceful evenings, integrated storage and hanging unit, fitted carpet,
- A marvelous living room that boasts three massive windows with plenty of natural light, wood flooring with a 1900-built fireplace. Some of the possessions include:
A large corner L-shaped sofa bed for additional guests (2 extra sleeps),
an airbed (for extra guests wanting single bed),
a dining table for 4-5 people,
32’’ digital plasma TV,
I-pod/I-phone speakers and docking station,
Broadband Wireless Internet,
and a courtesy UK mobile phone for your use during your stay.
- A modern tiled-floor kitchen leading to the living room equipped with a fridge/freezer, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and integrated electric oven under, microwave, dishwasher and all utensils.
- A quality bathroom with bath and ample storage place.
- A recently re-decorated communal areas with secure entry.
Excellent TRANSPORT LINKS AND SHOPS:
- Camden Road Station (Overground) is only a 1 min walk,
- Camden Town Underground (Northern Line) 7 min away,
- Euston and St. Pancras International are only a short walk away,
- It takes less than 20 min on the tube to get into town and the West End where our fantastic theatres and restaurants are.
Nearby BUS Routes: (phone number hidden)
Wide range of 24-hour shops, supermarkets, bars, cinemas, art galleries and restaurants close by.
CAMDEN TOWN is well known for its open-air market area with countless shops, pubs and restaurants. Camden street markets are London's 4th most visited tourist attraction and comprise:
-Camden Lock market,
-Buck Street market,
-Camden Lock village
-and an indoor market in the Electric Ballroom where you find everything from arts, crafts, antiques to alternative clothing.
After you have been out shopping and walking through the markets there an infinite nightlife venue such as:
-The Worlds End,
-Proud galleries and many more where you will enjoy the last music delights.
The Regent's canal will take you to the northern edge of Regent's Park which is home of London Zoo. The southern side of the park includes London's most beautiful gardens such as Queen Mary's Gardens.
You will enjoy cycling all over the canal till Little Venice. You can even take a boat ride through the amazing canal system and see some of the stunning mansions and views on the way.
Other well-known attractions in the area include:
-Abbey Road Studios (St John's Wood),
OUR TEAM AND OUR MISSION:
During your stay you will be assisted by a very professional support team providing extraordinary preventative maintenance and outstanding customer care, attentive and always available.
The team can speak English, Italian, French, Portuguese and Spanish with you.
We are looking to constantly improve what is essential to provide accommodation services that consistently meet our customers' expectations.
We Never Forget Who We Are Working For – You. And that is why we are focused to make your stay in London the best possible. Our product and service offerings focus on preventive maintenance and efficiency, as well as cost-effectiveness.
NO NEED to go to an office to pick up apartment keys. Our friendly guest manager will be on the flat waiting for your arrival.
The price given on this website is the total price (plus any fees the website may charge). No extras. This includes checkout cleaning. There is nothing else to pay for up to 4 guests. For additional guests we may charge a supplement per night.
Security Deposit (refundable at the end of the stay): £150.00
Cleaning fee: £70.00
Late check-in fee (for checking-in after 19:00): £25.00
Extra guest cost: £25.00 per guest/per night (for up to 4 guests)
*MINIMUM length of stay: 4 DAYS but we can accept shorter stay whenever it is possible so please check us.*
1) Non-smoking indoors. You can smoke outside in the street or in one of the fun beer gardens in the area.
2) Consideration for neighbors during quiet hours after 10.30pm-08.00am. You ought to receive the same courtesy from them during your stay.
3) Furniture and fixtures are not to be moved inside the apartment or removed from the apartment.
4) You benefit from use of a courtesy UK mobile/cell phone. This is on a pay-as-you-go basis, and you are to top up balance to make calls. You can buy vouchers at most convenience stores. We have always provided this service without any problems to date, but please note that the use of the courtesy mobile phone is subject to availability, and there is no 100% guarantee.
5) Third party services: We do our best to ensure selection of the best service providers for internet, TV, mobile phone etc, and maintain all equipment new and in good working order, but we cannot be held responsible for the reliability of these third party services. They are all courtesy of the rental. We do have had an outstanding reliability track record to date.
6) Rubbish collection from the street is daily; rubbish/trash is to be put outside after 5pm. Just place a rubbish bag in the street, on the sidewalk/curb by the road side.
7) Pets are not allowed to stay or to visit the property. You will benefit from a clean and healthy environment, thanks to this rule. The tenant is responsible for any pets allowed to enter the property and any damage they might cause.
8) The property is to be returned in clean condition (professional cleaning standard) and free from personal belongings, just as found upon arrival. Professional cleaning at check-in and check-out is pre-organized; all you have to do is agree a time directly with cleaners for checkout. Otherwise 10am check-out cleaning applies.
Additional extra or regular cleaning for longer stays can be organized your convenience and cost will depend on condition. Rate: £13 per hour. Allow 4 hours for light cleaning, 8 hours for deep cleaning. You will find direct contact details for the cleaning company when you book, and also in the property, to make arrangements directly at your convenience.
9) Please check your mail box and junk mail after booking. We will send you detailed check-in instructions and the contact to meet you on arrival. Please check your junk mail box, just in case.