About this listing
This quiet country cottage nestled below 11 acres of oak-studded hillsides, will provide the restful spot you're looking for. Located 10-15 minutes from wineries, beaches, Old Town Arroyo Grande, San Luis Obispo, and 4 Central Coast Farmer's Markets, it is literally in the rustic hub of our beautiful region.
Morro Bay and Cayucos are within a 30 minutes' drive. Day trips to Hearst Castle, Cambria & Paso Robles Wineries are a great way to get out and see the diversity of San Luis Obispo County. With all these activities just minutes away, you can rev up your stay without going far!
Recently renovated, this charming cottage has a local history and is beautifully decorated. With a full service kitchen and patio barbecue, you can eat in or savor the flavors at the numerous Central Coast restaurants in the area.
The nightly rate includes the SLO County bed tax @ 12%.
The calendar is kept up to date. If it shows dates available then feel free to book them.
Winter monthly rental is open.
Other things to note
3 night minimum during major holidays and Cal Poly Graduation. No check in or out on Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Years
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CHECK-OUT IS 11 A.M. NO Early Check-ins.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions, except seeing eye dogs.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A refundable damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required to reserve the rental dates. This must be received in order to secure your reservation, no commitment of rental will be made until deposit is received. The deposit is fully refundable within 7 days of departure provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and dishes cleaned.
d. All keys are left.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged or stolen
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. Deposit if forfeited if any illegal activities take place during the stay, or if law enforcement is called to the site for any reason.
6. PAYMENT - The security deposit must be received to insure your reservation, rental cost must be paid in full 30 days prior to your arrival. If your arrival date is less than 30 days away rental costs must be paid at the time of booking your reservation. Payments can be made in the form of traveler's checks, credit cards - VISA or Mastercard, money orders, cashiers checks or personal checks Payable to: Goldeen Enterprises. Credit Card transactions will appear as Goldeen Enterprises on your statement.
7. CANCELLATIONS - A thirty (30) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than thirty (30) days prior to the arrival date will incur no penalty. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made less than thirty (30) days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. Stays of more than one week may require additional customized agreements regarding deposits, cleaning fees and cancellation policy.
8. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests is limited to four (4) persons. An additional charge or $25.00 per person per night for guests in addition to four (4) will be assessed.
9. MINIMUM STAY for this rental is 2 nights. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than 2 nights, the rental will be equal to the two night rate.
10. ADDITIONAL FEES FOR SERVICES: Massage, Myofascial Release Treatments, catering, gym passes will be due at the time of reservation or appointment by credit card or cash (no personal checks).
11.NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included, daily maid service is not, however we will arrange for daily house cleaning for an additional fee. We suggest you bring your own beach towels.
12. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. PARKING - space is available for two cars, please park only in the designated areas for the Cottage.
16. HIKING - is permitted on the property. Guest do so at their own risk. BE AWARE OF POISON OAK. Identification information as well as exposure protocol is available.
17. DO NOT FEED OR PET THE HORSES!
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 107 reviews for other properties.View other reviews