Fully furnished flat located in the trendy Canal Saint Martin area and close to the Marais area (10 min walk), Hotel de Ville and Ile de la Cité (15 min walk). Grands Boulevards (10 min walk). République is just a few minutes away.
Close to transportation: metro is just a few minutes away and it can quickly take you to main tourist attractions: L'Opéra (10 min), Eiffel tower (20 min), Champs Elysées (25 min).
Located in an area that has Parisian bistrots, cafes, bars and next to one of the best bakeries in town and to local supermarkets (Monop and Franprix). The streets around the neighnourhood are closed in Sundays to allow people walk and to bike around the canal.
The studio is very luminous, calm and it is completely equipped. It is located on the 6th floor of a historical building (no elevator). It is located 60 minutes away from Charles de Gaulle Airport (RER B and Metro line 5).
A great way to stay in a charming flat and enjoy the wonders of the city like a local Parisian!
One or more weeks at my flat would allow you to:
- visit the cultural sights of the city (Eiffel tower, Champs Elysées, L'Opéra, Ile de la Cité, Louvre, Centre Georges Pompidou, etc).
- live like a parisian: start the morning reading a newspaper while having a café and a freshly baked croissant or a pain au chocolat in a nearby coffee place.
- do some shopping in the trendy boutiques of the neighbourhood.
- visit the art galleries close to the neighbourhood or in the Marais district.
- keep in shape: bike around the city using the local biking system velib.
- go to see a show in the nearby Grands Boulevards district.
- improve your french through a one week (or more) language course at l'alliance francaise. Pourquoi pas??
There are many reasons to visit Paris, but one of the most important aspects of your trip is to feel comfortable at the place where you'll stay! If you are looking for a calm flat and you are sure that you will respect my neighbours and the house rules, then this is the perfect place for you!!! I will be happy to share my flat with you!
The main house rule is to pay attention to the SOUND/NOISE LEVEL in the flat and in the common areas of the building.
The flat is located in a calm building where residents live all year long and they are VERY sensitive to noise.
So the main rules concerning noise are:
- to make normal noise respecting neighbours,
- it is completely forbidden to make parties in the flat,
- to use the TV and stereo at respectful sound levels,
- to keep silent in commun areas of the building lile the stairs, especially when coming in at night (not to disrupt my neighbours sleep).
- to be careful of the noise level when using the flat's balcony.
- if you smoke please do so outside of the flat or the windows.
In general I ask people to respect the flat, my neighbours and the building as if they were staying at their best friend's house.
L'appartement est conforme aux photos, l'immeuble est calme dans un.quartier bien vivant.
Il est très proche des métros et des supérettes de quartier.
L'appartement est très pratique pour quelqu'un de seul.
Très bon emplacement pour les amateurs de la vie au bord du canal st martin, très bon accueil, Umbert n'était pas là, mais il avait tout préparé pour notre séjour. Studio petit mais très confort et pratique.
Je recommande ce lieu vivement.
I had a wonderfully clean, quiet and comfortable 2 week stay at this apartment. Great location by the canal, safe at night with an abundance of places to enjoy both during the day and in the evening. Wonderful host who made sure i had an enjoyable stay in Paris providing a wealth of places to go and advice, as well as very kindly stocking the fridge with food to start me off. The apartment is well equipped and modern with plenty of light and a nice view of Paris from the window.
Wonderful little place. It has everything you need! Humberto is a very nice person and the place is highly recommended!
This host has 178 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am a global traveler that shares his life between Paris and Barcelona.
I am open to share my Paris and Barcelona flats with people that want to enjoy the wonders of these two vibrant and cosmopolitan cities, while staying in a peaceful and comfortable environment.
If you are easy-going and respectful, and if you are looking for calm and harmonious flats, then these are these are the perfect accomodations for you!
I will be happy to share my flats with you!