Fully furnished flat located in the trendy Canal Saint Martin area and close to the Marais area (10 min walk), Hotel de Ville and Ile de la Cité (15 min walk). Grands Boulevards (10 min walk). République is just a few minutes away.
Close to transportation: metro is just a few minutes away and it can quickly take you to main tourist attractions: L'Opéra (10 min), Eiffel tower (20 min), Champs Elysées (25 min).
Located in an area that has Parisian bistrots, cafes, bars and next to one of the best bakeries in town and to local supermarkets (Monop and Franprix). The streets around the neighnourhood are closed in Sundays to allow people walk and to bike around the canal.
The studio is very luminous, calm and it is completely equipped. It is located on the 6th floor of a historical building (no elevator). It is located 60 minutes away from Charles de Gaulle Airport (RER B and Metro line 5).
A great way to stay in a charming flat and enjoy the wonders of the city like a local Parisian!
One or more weeks at my flat would allow you to:
- visit the cultural sights of the city (Eiffel tower, Champs Elysées, L'Opéra, Ile de la Cité, Louvre, Centre Georges Pompidou, etc).
- live like a parisian: start the morning reading a newspaper while having a café and a freshly baked croissant or a pain au chocolat in a nearby coffee place.
- do some shopping in the trendy boutiques of the neighbourhood.
- visit the art galleries close to the neighbourhood or in the Marais district.
- keep in shape: bike around the city using the local biking system velib.
- go to see a show in the nearby Grands Boulevards district.
- improve your french through a one week (or more) language course at l'alliance francaise. Pourquoi pas??
There are many reasons to visit Paris, but one of the most important aspects of your trip is to feel comfortable at the place where you'll stay! If you are looking for a calm flat and you are sure that you will respect my neighbours and the house rules, then this is the perfect place for you!!! I will be happy to share my flat with you!