About this listing
Warm private room for working professionals with private entry. Sliding glass doors lets in a ton of natural light.
Sofa can accomodate extra guest, if 2nd guest is requested. Shared bathroom.
A Warm private room with a touch of red velvet. Bright private bedroom with twin size bed in a beautiful Palo Alto home. Your bedroom will have a private entrance and exit from the side of the house.
Our house is a great fit for visiting professionals, Stanford visiting faculty, students, international visitors, or start-up aficionados with meetings with VCs or other businesses in the area. We’d love to share with you the convenience, hospitality, and beauty of Silicon Valley. The room is our college daughters room while she is away. The room is divided from the living room, and connects into the kitchen area.
Get around by Uber, bicycle, walking or rental car. The house is in a convenient location. with easy access to SV key locations, and at the same time a quiet retreat to recharge close to the Foothills. Enterprise rental car is walking distance on El Camino and Charleston.
Our 4br/3.5 bath home is located by Foothill Expressway and Arastradero at the crossroads of the picturesque foothills and commercial El Camino, restaurants, coffeeshops, Hobees, Cabana Hotel.
Great location for biking and exploring Stanford Dish, Los Altos hills or downtown, take bike routes on Page Mill Road, Alpine Road, Sand Hill Road and meander up to Skyline. 2miles to Stanford campus, 1 Mile to Page Mill Road, Walk to spacious green VA Hospital.
Checkout the Mid-town YMCA, pool, basketball court, yoga, zumba, se the private jacuzzi, sauna, towels, workout weights, treadmill, cross trainers, machines.
Interaction with guests
Minimal, as needed
1) Quiet courteous with shared bathroom and common areas
2) Phone calls after 9am and before 9:00pm on weekdays, 10am and before 10pm on weekends
3) Minimal kitchen use, use refrigerator/plates and cups in the room
4) Kitchen use after 8am on weekdays, 10am on weekends. Please be courteous and quiet with opening/closing doors, drawers, cabinets
5) Shower after 8:00am and before 9pm on weekdays, 9am and before 10pm on weekends
6) Respectful guests that are in Palo Alto with a business, academic or adventure purpose. 7)Please confirm your background, purpose, and what time you will arrive and depart
8) Provide photoID and local references when you arrive
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 234 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
My father and I are long time California Bay Area residents. We enjoy our homes and properties in Palo Alto and want to share the experience of convenience and hospitality in this area. Ying is a retired chemical engineer, active in education of the 5 grandchildren. First one@Harvard University, second@UC San Diego & third@Gunn High, fourth and fifth@Hoover Elementary. Sherry is a product marketing manager in technology, Mandarin bilingual and bicultural Asia expert, enjoys continuous learning, skiing, biking, running, and volunteers at Stanford's CCIS and mentor startup companies.