Stay in this hip, fun modern home. Whether you're traveling on vacation or business, our home provides the best location to experience San Jose nightlife, events, and culture. Our home is a 5-minute walk to Santana Row and Valley Fair, San Jose's premier luxury shopping, dining and entertainment district.
It is the perfect place for a single traveler or couple visiting San Jose, CA.
Here is a list of the features and amenities provided to you:
- Fully furnished comfortable bedroom with a few modern touches (Queen bed, dresser, closet, and study desk).
- High-speed Wi-fi and Cable available through Comcast XFINITY
- Newly renovated MODERN kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area and Large living room with fireplace
- Luxury Towels and toiletries provided upon check-in
- Outdoor dining and lounging area, Unwind in our hot tub after a long day of work/play.
- Free Street Parking
- In-unit high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Short 10-minute drive to San Jose Airport (SJC). $15 CAR service available to and from SJC.
- LOW-RATE Transportation Service available to SFO for $35 each way (Advanced reservations required).
- Short walk down the street to bus lines. 30 minute bus ride to downtown SJ.
- Easy access to major Bay Area highways (phone number hidden)). Get around Silicon Valley with ease.
As an avid AirBnB user, I would like to invite you to our home. We are happy to provide you with suggestions on places to go and sights to see in California! If you any questions, please contact me directly. Thank you.
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$440 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$1400 /month|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
Nice big room, lounge and great bathroom. Would recommend to anyone.
Exactly what I needed!
Good hosts. Nice home and the bed was very comfortable. Thanks for a great stay!
Nick was an amazing host! It was just one day staying, but I could spend great time at here.
Nick & Joel were great. They accommodated a last minute booking and the room was very comfortable. An added bonus was hearing about their travels and using AirBNB around the world and I think these experiences have helped make them great hosts.
The usual fun Wednesday with Nick and Joel! I can't recommend them enough.
I had a great experience. Very accommodating in a nice clean quiet neighborhood. Would stay here again and again.
Nick and Joel were excellent hosts! I state there between long shifts at work as I live over an hour away. They were very welcoming and their home was very nice and clean. I joined them and their friends for an episode of American Horror Stories which I had never seen before, but now I'm hooked. I will be staying again next week:)
While I didn't get to spend too much time there as I was only in town for a night, it was pretty apparent how personable and gracious the hosts were. The room was super clean and comfortable and would definitely stay here again next time I'm in the area.
Nick was a great host - he even drove us to the airport the morning we were leaving. The place is nice (particularly beautiful newly redone bathroom), the bed is comfy, and it's right by Santana Row for restaurants/bars.