About This Listing
Our comfy & hip bedroom is perfect for the creative professional or business traveler. Centrally located in Silicon Valley within blocks to Santana Row! Enjoy a modern kitchen, backyard/pool access and easy access to all major freeways.
Stay in this hip, fun modern home. Whether you're traveling on vacation or business, our home provides the best location to experience San Jose nightlife, events, and culture. Our home is a 5-minute walk to Santana Row and Valley Fair, San Jose's premier luxury shopping, dining and entertainment district.
It is the perfect place for a single traveler or couple visiting San Jose, CA.
Here is a list of the features and amenities provided to you:
- Fully furnished comfortable bedroom with a few modern touches (Queen bed, dresser, closet, and study desk).
- High-speed Wi-fi and Cable available through Comcast XFINITY
- Newly renovated MODERN kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area and Large living room with fireplace
- Luxury Towels and toiletries provided upon check-in
- Outdoor dining and lounging area, Unwind in our hot tub after a long day of work/play.
- Free Street Parking
- In-unit high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Short 10-minute drive to San Jose Airport (SJC). $15 CAR service available to and from SJC.
- LOW-RATE Transportation Service available to SFO for $35 each way (Advanced reservations required).
- Short walk down the street to bus lines. 30 minute bus ride to downtown SJ.
- Easy access to major Bay Area highways (phone number hidden)). Get around Silicon Valley with ease.
As an avid AirBnB user, I would like to invite you to our home. We are happy to provide you with suggestions on places to go and sights to see in California! If you any questions, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Guests have access to porch, living room, their bedroom, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and backyard
Interaction with Guests
We welcome guests to keep to themselves in their rooms or feel free to chat in the common areas.
Interaction varies depending on work and travel schedules.
-Blocks to Santana Row and Valley Fair
-Close to Movie Theaters, Restaurants and Grocery stores
-Located on quiet, family friendly, dead-end street.
Major Silicon Valley bus routes are available directly down the street.
There is plenty of free street parking available on our street
Bike provided with lock (if not taken)
• Please refrain from loud phone calls after 11:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
• No visitors without prior OK from Nick or Joel.
• No illegal drugs while the property.
• Please don’t enter private areas.
• Courteous, friendly spirit, and welcoming attitude are required while you are a guest.
• Keys must be returned prior to departure.
• If you break/stain/tear anything, there will be an additional fee to replace the item.
We are a no smoking household. If you smoke, you may do so outside at least 15 feet away from any open windows or doors.
===MUST KEEP CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF==
it was the first time using airbnb and I was happy with the experience. The a room was nice, clean , friendly good hosts. Recommended.
I stayed with Joel and Nick for about a month and had a great time. Everything is how they describe in the posting and their dog Brooklyn is great company to have around.
The only con would be that sound kind of carries in the guest area; however, Joel and Nick are up front about this issue and do everything that they can to be accommodating. If you're particularly sensitive to noise it could be annoying but for the most part, it's something that is entirely mitigated by Joel and Nick's efforts.
That be said, Joel and Nick are great hosts, their home is quite accessible and overall it was a great experience. Thanks guys!
I enjoyed my stay with Joel en Nick a lot ! They were very friendly and helpfull. I could even cook my own dinner. The room was very clean and spacious. I would stay there again If I get the chance. Tanks guys for everything xxx
Nick and Joel were wonderful hosts during my business trip in San Jose. They greeted me upon arrival and opened their a beautiful home to me for my stay. The room has a large comfortable bed with nice linens and comfy pillows. The room was immaculate with a small computer desk, night stands, dresser and spacious closet. The bathroom was perfect for getting ready in the mornings located just outside the bedroom. In the evenings, their open hospitality was easy to enjoy and nice to arrive in a place that gives you that familiar feeling when travelling. The location is ideal, located on a quiet cul-de-sac, just a couple blocks from Santana Row and plenty of parking in front of the house. The place is exactly as it appears in the pictures and I highly recommend staying here for the convenient and comfortable accommodations, the location and the warm hospitality of Joel & Nick! Just perfect!! ~ Thanks again!
Joel and Nick both made me feel welcome and comfortable. I was very busy with work while I visited and didn't have much time to enjoy my surroundings, but from what I saw their home is very nice. Joel gave me some helpful suggestions for getting around the area and went out of his way to make sure I had everything I needed. Thanks!
Nick & Joel were outstanding hosts. Always attentive to your needs and very friendly. I definitely recommend staying there for short or long periods. Great experience :)
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Joel & Nick
We are roaming travelers for business and play! Tend to visit friends in NYC, LA and Boston a few times a year. We enjoy Music Festivals as well as many other outdoor activities. We are both creative types that like to have fun and meet new people and appreciate new experiences! Most of all we like hanging out with close friends and making some new ones along the way!