We manage more than a 100 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have the peace of mind of knowing there is a professional team waiting for you and helping make your stay in Vancouver a dream!
We will respond to your inquiry quickly with availability and any other questions you might have.
Centrally located at the heart of Yaletown, the entertainment district and just two blocks to Robson Street and the shores of False Creek.
This fabulous two bedroom has open plan design with floor to ceiling windows to capture the city and mountain views.
* This is a smaller 2 bedroom - the den has been converted into a bedroom.
* We can add to every suite up to 2 folding twin size beds (air mattress)
* All reservations will be confirmed within 24 hours after booking.
* Minimum rental age is: 25
* We do NOT host events/ parties/ or overnights in our suites at the moment
* Parking is available at $12 per day
* All prices are subject to change without notice prior to booking. We reserve the right to not accept a booking.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3PM PST AND CHECK-OUT IS 11AM. Early or late check-in/outs can be arranged upon availability. If check-in is after 8PM, an additional $50 charge will be added. Early check-in could be accommodated, subject to our cleaning crew being able to gain access to the suite after your arrival.
When you enter Canada via car or after you have already cleared customs at the airport - contact our check-in personnel to arrange the time to meet in front of your apartment building with the keys. Our property manager will schedule the exact time and where to meet you, if you happen to arrive earlier than our property manager, please wait for him outside of the building and avoid any request from the building concierge.
2. CONCIERGE. DVR personnel is providing concierge service during your stay – please do not contact the building’s concierge directly – they will not provide you with service.
3. ID - A copy of your ID will be taken at the time of the check-in.
4. REPLACEMENT UNIT. In the case the reserved suite becomes unavailable for any reason, DVR will have the right to substitute for an alternative property.
5. ENTRY KEYS/FOBS. There is a $150 charge for each set of entry fob and/or key that is lost.
6. LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS. DVR is not responsible for lost or stolen items throughout the duration of the guest’s stay. Please do not keep valuables in the suite or in your vehicle at any time.
7. PERSONAL INJURY. DVR is not responsible for any injuries to guests and/or their properties throughout the duration of their stay please get your own insurance ahead of time.
8. NOISE LEVELS. Excessive noise causing disturbances to neighboring suites is not permitted, especially between the hours of 10pm to 8am daily. In the case of a noise complaint, guests may be subject to a fine according to the building regulations.
9. DAMAGE. The guest is fully responsible for any damage made to the apartment during your stay and hereby authorizes DVR to charge the guest’s credit card to cover these damages.
10. ALL SUITES ARE NON-SMOKING UNITS. If smoking is detected inside the suite, guests are subject to fine of a minimum $500.00
11. Supply. – DVR is providing to the suites - Linens, towels, bedding, Wi-Fi Internet and cables – please bring with you: soap, shampoo, toothbrush and toiletries.
We will do everything to make your stay in downtown Vancouver enjoyable - DVR team.
The apartment was accurately advertised, very clean, and in a great location (tons of bars, restaurants, shopping nearby and very accessible by all sorts of transit - 5 min walk to Yaletown/Roundhouse train stop and ~6 min walk to Granville St.). I was happy with the price and would stay there again. Note that there are no toiletries provided (including hand soap) and if you want to do laundry, you'll have to bring your own detergent (understandable). There were lots of nice, fluffy towels. Also, the second bedroom is actually a small den that only fits a bed and night stand, but that suited me just fine. And the couch is different than the one pictured, but nice, and probably more comfortable.
My only complaint - and it's a pretty big one - is that this is a rental agency, and it doesn't seem to be managed terribly well. Very soon after booking, I emailed to arrange a time to pick up the keys. I was emailed back a few days later telling me who my contact would be, so I sent her an email. I didn't hear back at all. Finally, it was the day before my stay (I booked a month in advance) and I STILL hadn't heard anything! So I called. And called. I kept getting voice mails! I wasn't able to speak to my "contact" until the morning of my stay (she finally returned my calls) but she was at the apartment at our arranged time. It was pretty frustrating/stressful, but did work out in the end. Then, when I wanted to meet her to drop off the keys, I texted her in the morning confirming our arranged time and she had actually forgotten about it. She ended up being about 15 min late. Still, the apartment was great and the price was fair. You just need to be really on top of the management.
Place was great.
Everything as described, perfect location.
Drew was extremely accommodating . Will definitely be back for our next trip.
Great apartment. Clean, spacious and modern. Stunning view across the city. Highly recommended.
We stayed 5 nights mid-Aug. Pictures accurately represent the lodging. It was very clean & comfortable. We arrived at the end of a hot spell. The unit has a portable window AC and a portable fan. First night was hot, but not bad. After that, it cooled off & we were fine without the AC running. The unit is in a great, busy neighborhood in a very secure building. If you are light or sound sensitive when sleeping, bring an eye mask & ear plugs. I used both & slept fine. My husband can sleep thru most anything & he slept fine without. Room darkening curtains would be a huge plus, but if you are prepared, it's fine for a few nights.
We could walk to get groceries and to many public transit options. There are tons of restaurants nearby and it is very close to a nice walking path along False Creek.
We used the parking spot, it is a dedicated spot in the attached parking garage, very easy to use. I had asked a few questions before our trip and got responses very quickly. This was our first AirBnB trip & I'm sure we'll use it again. Great stay in a great city!!
My group and I had a tremendous experience with Dream Rentals. The condo was exactly as advertised, in a very nice neighbourhood. This was our first experience with an Airbnb rental, but it was so positive that we will definitely be return customers. We felt less like tourists and more like temporary residents of Vancouver.
Appartement très bien situé avec une vue imprenable et exceptionnelle.
Cependant un bémol concernant la propreté (les lits ne sont pas souvent tirés et il y a beaucoup de poussière dessous et les étagères des meubles de la cuisines ne semblent pas nickel).
This host has 353 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are Dream Rentals- the leaders in Downtown Vancouver for short term rentals for many years.
We manage over 70 luxury suites, and we will give you the best service so your stay will be amazing.
When you book with us, you can have a peace of mind knowing that there is a professional team waiting for you and helping in truley making your stay in Vancouver a dream!