Appartment of 120m2, very bright, beautiful height under ceiling (4m50), old parquet, big windows, fireplaces, mouldings, open/close fully-equipped kitchen on the big room to be lived, 2 rooms, 1 bathrooms, 1 toilet.
I welcome you in my situated appartment district Saint Paul, in the heart of old Bordeaux.
Ideal to visit the city in feet and close to the tram A Sainte Catherine, Place du Palais and the tram B Musée d'Aquitaine, Hotel de Ville. XVIIIth building, paved courtyard, walls and stony stairs.
Accommodation facilities 5 persons: 1 double bed, 2 simple beds and 1 simple bed of lounge (pers. sup 1), 1 room of bath with bathtub / shower / toilet.
Long hall and big room to live lounge / room to be eaten.
Video projector, big screen vintage, compatible music Bang & Olufsen mp3, IPhone, Mac ( wifi ), media library (dvd, cd).
Sculptures, photos and art books (archi / design / photo / music / street), guitars, furnitures and objects XXth, furs, dishes scandinavia.
Access to everything, except for a room, punctually occupied in the year, with a room bath gives a shower and toilet separated.
Access quite equipments.
Tea and coffee offered.
Presence of a cat "leopard", curious and sociable.
Interaction with Guests
Exchanges during the arrival, or by phone, mail, airbnb.
Contact me when you arrives by golden phone.
Don't hesitate, I remain at your disposal!
- Near the place Fernand Lafargue, probably one of the most pleasant of the city with his restaurants: The Breakfast Club, Le Rade,
L'Artigiano, Kokomo Delicatessen, Moshi Moshi, Santosha; his bars Apollo, La Vie Moderne; his shop bio La Vie Saine.
- Near the place Sainte Colombe with La Recharge, the grocer's shop bio local unpacked, the fishmonger's shop of Rince Doigts and the restaurant bio L'Oiseau Cabosse.
- Near La Grosse Cloche, the most beautiful gate of city, the boss ice-cream maker M&O, the Vintage Bar.
- On foot, in 5 " of the place du Palais and the magnificent Porte Cailhau with his restaurants: La Cagette, Le Chabrot, Le Rince Doigts.
- On foot, in 5 " of the place Saint Pierre, of his church of the XIVe, restaurants: Le Petit Commerce, L'Alchimiste, La Contesse and the Milos bar, La Belle Campagne and La Cantina of Bahutiers street.
On foot, in 5 " of the place Camille Jullian with his coffee art house Utopia, his restaurants: the café Japanais, the Mokoji and of the street of the Pas Saint Georges with his cheese dairy Deruelle, bakery La Fabrique, his Osteria Da Luigi restaurants, Of Michel's, to Le Dan and to the West Coastn Cancera street.
- On foot, in 5 " of the place of the Parlement with the restaurant of L'Autre Petit Bois, the Fufu and the Café Brun.
- On foot, in 5 " of the big place Pey Berland and the cathedral Saint André and of Workshop (skate shop).
- On foot, in 10 " of the Palace of the stock exchange and the biggest Miroir d'eau of the world (3450m2 situated on the quays of the Garonne.
- On foot, in 10 " of the place of Grand Théatre and the National Opera.
- Saint Michel, of one of the high arrows of Europe, the big unpacking of secondhand trade, his restaurants stands, in 10 " of the atypical district of the place: Chat Noir cha vert, the Brasserie du Passage, the Meson La Venta, Tching Tchang Tchong, Sumi and craftsman La Boulangerie, the Capuchins the biggest market of the city, the breakfast and the on-the-spot lunch, you will have only the very wide choice!
- Stands, in 10 " in bike of the right bank, District Bastide, of the botanical garden and the eco unusual place of Darwin with his organic grocer's shop, his lounge restaurant the Magasin Général and Le Hangar, skatepark indoor with its bowl, its megabanister, its modules of street wooden, its skatehouse, managed by a legend of the skateboard, Sebastien Daurel and by an atypical skateboarder Tony Marquais.
- By car, in 50 " of the coast from the Landes, the Dune du Pila, of the Bay of Arcachon, the Cap Ferret and Lacanau.
- By car, at 2 am of the Basque Country, Capbreton, Biarritz, Bayonne, Saint Jean de Luz and of Spain.
By car, in 3:30 am of Bilbao.
Amateurs of sliding sports, Bordeaux is one of place strong of Europe!
You can of the station Saint Jean join the flat by the tramway line A Sainte Catherine, lines B Musée d'Aquitaine. Since the airport of Mérignac, shuttle 7 day / 7, 30 " of route up to the center of Bordeaux.
You can park your car nearby, in the parking lot Victor Hugo.
Other Things to Note
Situated in the centre, in one of the most former(ancient) of Bordeaux, consisted of former(ancient) buildings of beautiful invoices.
To move you in the city VCUB, the cycles of the city in the 1€ / day (website hidden), stations Fernand Lafargue, Museum d' Aquitaine, Saint Project, Camille Jullian, City hall, Street of Mirail, Grand Théatre.
TBC, tramway lines A/B, 12€ tickarte 10 journey / 1 route, validity 1 hour. Change lines C.
No dinner jacket flat (purpose you can smoke in the Windows)
Break something yew Please advise me!:-)
Windows in the flat Please open.
Patti nous a réservé un accueil exceptionnel ! Une énergie communicative, une personnalité formidable qui sait tout de suite vous mettre à l'aise dans ce magnifique appartement on ne peut plus central à bordeaux. Nul doute que nous reviendrons lors de notre prochain passage à bordeaux, je recommande chaudement l'appartement de patti, qui par ailleurs fourmille de trésors art-design ! Laissez vous tenter par l'expérience !
Position of the apartment was fantastic, right in the middle of the main shopping strip and close to public transport.
The house was just like in the photos, very interesting lots of interesting decorations. The cat was lovely although keep your door shut or it might come in your bed!
We didn't meet Patti as her houseguest Fanny was there to help us out. She stays in one room of the apartment.
I think for 2 people (we are colleagues so we needed separate rooms) considering also the extra cost for the laundry (€35) we could have found something of better value. For 2 couples I think it would be perfect. All in all lovely place, clean, convenient with plenty of character.
The reservation was canceled the day before arrival. This is an automated posting.
L'appartement correspondait à la description indiquée. Il était propre et idéalement situé en plein centre de Bordeaux.
Patti s'est rendue disponible à nos horaires pour la remise des clés et elle nous a donné tous les détails nécessaires pour notre bien être dans l'appartement.
L'appartement était tout à fait conforme à la description, avec une décoration originale qui n'a cessé de nous surprendre! Patti nous a parfaitement accueillis et indiqué les bonnes adresses du quartier, pour un weekend d'automne très ensoleillé :)
A conseiller pour une échappée en Aquitaine le temps d'un weekend!
PS: le chat de Patti, un magnifique fauve tigré, a été adorable!
We stayed for a week in Patti's apartment to attend a conference at the university. We had a very pleasant stay and I would recommend the place. You couldn't ask for a better location as it is right on the main shopping street. The flat was clean and comfortable. It is well decorated with some unusual art pieces which makes a nice change if you're looking for somewhere a bit different. We only saw Patti briefly but she was friendly and helpful and was quick to answer any questions we had when we exchanged messages.
I think the English translation on the page is a little confusing so something to be aware of is that although it says entire flat and 3 rooms when we stayed one of the rooms was occupied by a flatmate. The beds we had access to were two singles in one room, a double in another room and a single bed in the lounge. This wasn't a problem for us as we were only 4. The flatmate was also friendly and accomodating.
Overall it was a very good experience. Thank you very much!