Our apartment has been renovated to a high standard, whilst still maintaining the authentic & original Catalan Vaulted ceilings and original beams. Located in the heart of the most vibrant area of Barcelona, on a quiet street, yet surrounded by cosmopolitan cafes, art stores, one off designer stores and quirky restaurants, the best place to live like a local. Five minutes to Placa Catalunya and the fantastic Boqueria Market, Ideal location to discover Barcelona.
(Minimum Stay 32 days)
Our one bedroom apartment comfortably sleeps 4 with the addition of a modern sofa bed, in the lounge. Our place has been refurbished to a high standard and decorated in a modern style. With all mod cons that you would expect from a family home. Situated in the heart of Barcelona, within about 5 minutes walking distance to Plaza Cataluña and 2 minutes to Las Ramblas. A great location to discover all the city has to offer and in easy reach of most of the stunning attractions our great city has to offer!
The apartment is located on the 2nd floor (with lift) of a modernist building that has been completely refurbished for your comfort. The apartment is a around 45 sqm. There is one double bedroom, with a very comfortable 200 x 160 cm bed and a large wardrobe and hanging space.
The living room has a comfy modern double sofabed, (in total the apartment sleeps 4 people), glass tables for dining and a flat-screen TV.
The kitchen has been fully equipped, a washer dryer, oven, Hob & cooker, you will also find all you need to cook and prepare meals at home.
The bathroom has also been recently refurbished. There is a modern and spacious shower cabinet and lots of storage space and shelves, a WC and wash basin.
The apartment has modern double glazed windows so the space is nice and quiet at night, there is even a private lift for the apartment :)
High speed Wi-fi is reliable throughout the apartment.
If you are travelling with a baby or small child, just let us know, we can also provide a travel cot and fresh bedding for a small fee.
We will also welcome all of our guests with a bottle of Local wine, yours to enjoy and get your visit off to a great start.
Our home is Really the perfect location to be in the midst of this wonderful city where you can reach almost all of the attractions on foot within a ten minute walk.
Finally, we will be happy to answer all your questions about our home or the city and we really look forward to meeting you in Barcelona!
Our entire apartment is yours to enjoy & feel at home in. It's a home from home experience! - we simply ask that you respect it as such.
Interaction with guests
We are available 24/7 with our local knowledge & experience to assist you with any needs you may have. We live just 10 minutes from the apartment and will do everything we can to make your stay memorable & enjoyable :)
• Please respect the quiet hours of 22.00 – 09.00. Absolutely no parties or loud music. If the neighbours are disturbed the police will be called and you will be removed from the apartment without refund of monies.
• NO SMOKING – Our entire apartment is Non-smoking, if you wish to smoke we ask that you use the balcony or go outside to the street and dispose of your cigarette responsibly. If there is evidence of smoking inside the apartment you will be charged a Min of 250 EUR for a professional deep clean of all sofa furnishings.
• Only the people listed on the reservation are permitted to stay in the apartment.
• Please dispose of rubbish in the grey recycling containers found in the street, do not leave personal items or rubbish on the patio, balcony or outside the front door.
• Do not take the white towels outside of the apartment or to the beach. Please use the airer provided to dry your beach towels & clothes, do not hang them over the balcony.
• Check out is 11am on the day of departure, unless you have prior agreement with us.
• Remember to close all of the windows & doors securely when you leaving the rental.
• Please turn off the Air Con when you are not in the apartment it is not only expensive but also harmful to the environment.
• Do not leave the key in the lock inside the apartment when you leave, you will not be able to regain access and a locksmith will have to be called at your expense.
• If you forget your keys and someone has to come to open the door for you, you will be charged 50 EUR. If keys are Lost / Stolen you will be charged for replacement locks / Keys.
• In case of emergency DO NOT use the Elevator / Lift to exit the building use the stairwell.
• Your check in, check out and key handover and WIFI are included in the price, however the following fees apply when:
Check in after 8 pm: €20
Check in after 10 pm: €30
Check in after midnight: €40
Check in after 2 AM: €50
(Please remember this extra charge needs to be paid in cash on check in)
• As of April 2017, We 'hosts' are now required by the law of Barcelona (Ley Ciudadana) to take Passport details of all of our guests, this information will be delivered to the police within 24 Hours of your check in, its very much a familiar procedure, as you would do if checking into a hotel.
This host has 982 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Originally from the UK & Argentina respectively , We've been fortunate to live and work all over the globe, New York, Istanbul, London, Belgium, Moscow, south America & Asia & we appreciate living like locals when we travel. Victoria a Design Director in fashion, Mum, travel addict & Gentlewomen, Agus a Creative Director, Entrepreneur, future thinker & Daddy. We have now again settled in sunny Barcelona and as super hosts we are dedicated to giving you, our guests, the best possible experiences in Barcelona, the Maresme & the Costa Brava from a local perspective whilst staying at one of our beautiful, authentic apartments, homes or villas. Please get in touch if you have any questions & we really look forward to welcoming you soon :)