About this listing
Stay in the heart of Surry Hills, the best neighbourhood in Sydney. This comfortable, secure and clean one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor has fantastic city views and is only a short stroll to Central Station, Crown street cafes, bars and restaurants, Oxford street, Chinatown, Darling Harbour and the City.
It's the perfect base to explore Sydney from, with everything you'll need for a great stay. And facing north, it gets great light throughout the year.
- Large private sunny balcony with fantastic city views
- Unlimited Wifi
- Apple iMac with unlimited internet
- Bluetooth sound system
- Solid timber polished floor boards
- Air conditioning
- Tastefully & comfortably furnished
- Security Intercom
- North facing (sunny)
- Smart TV with Netflix, youtube etc.
- Xbox & a selection of games
- Dvd player (in the Xbox)
- Cutlery, utensils, pots, pans etc.
- Hotel quality Queen size bed with fresh sheets
- Fresh towels
- Washing Machine and Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Public swimming pool (just opened down the road)
Would be great to have you stay. Please get in touch for more info.
No more than two people staying please. Smoking allowed on balcony only. Please leave the apartment as you found it. And have a great time!
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund, including service fees.
Hello. I'm a graphic designer living in Sydney. Grew up in Melbourne. Lived in Hong Kong, London and San Francisco for a few years, before settling back in Sydney. Love my flat and Surry Hills, and genuinely love people enjoying my place :-)