About this listing
Our lovely 3 bedroom condo with abundant Lanai is an AWESOME stay for those looking to enjoy relax , golf, go to the beach or enjoy the Barefoot Landing nightlife!
Large living room, 2 spacious pool/marina front bedrooms. Private gated parking.
Please note, during the low season our prices drop. The low price is for a 2 person- 1 master bedroom use during rental. You can bring up to 4 additional guests and our price will adjust $15.00 per person per night reflective in your final cost.
Condo is on Intracoastal waterway across from the famous Barefoot Landing and Alabama Theater!
The view is gorgeous of the Marina and Pool (Pool season April - October only)
Nearby the Famous Pro Golf Courses Norman, Fazio & Dye.
*Enjoy the large Salt Water Pool and outdoor Hot Tub - only in season April - October.
*There are kitchen comforts available-
*Please wash all your dishes in the sink and place away in cabinets - dispose of your trash in hall Trash Shoot.
Leave the Parking Pass- Pool Pass and keys on the kitchen counter.
Unreturned Pool pass will cost you $200.00 upon departure- our association charges us this fee.
**We request clean condo upon departure- cleaning staff will assess additional charges if the condo has excessive cleaning and unauthorized use.
Interaction with guests
If you need any help or suggestions, I am a text away.
Other things to note
Both Master Suite and Queen Suite Bedroom's face the Pool and Marina Area. and has their own full bath.
Kitchen has toaster, pots and pans, utensils, dishes and glassware available to use.
Wash dishes and use dishwasher- please restore kitchen as you found it - clean!
* We do not take pets
* Obey all Pool Rules
* ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING INSIDE OR OUT ON LANAI
* If you cook- you must clean up kitchen!
* Wash the dishes -pots and pans you use and restore them in their proper place.
* Remove your trash - Hall Trash Drop
* Respect the neighbors/no loud music
* Condo is for Airbnb registered guests only- check with owner before bringing additional guests - there are additional charges for additional guests.
* Use the pool pass responsibly- do not engage in activities that are prohibited by the pool posted rules - no glass containers! You can be FINED - there is a video surveillance 24-7 at the pool.
* Park in the Parking Lot only- use Parking Pass in you vehicle.
* Condo rental is ONLY for the guests registered in the original reservation - the condo accommodates up to 6 guests- the number of guests in the original reservation may determine the reservation offered at a special lower rate offer - There will be a $15.00 charge assessed per additional guest per day for staying in condo if they were not in the original reservation.
* DO NOT leave the condo slide doors open and run air conditioner - this creates a huge stress on the air co system and can create freeze up problems- a Air Service can cost you if the problem is caused by leaving slide doors open and over working system,
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Sharing my favorite vacation places in Lake Tahoe and Myrtle Beach experience is a joy for me!
I have been visiting both of these fabulous area for more than 20 years and everyone that comes for a visit finds a new best place/vacation spots EVER!
I am a happy, warm and joyful person. Meeting new people is always fun too!
I love great SEAFOOD! Especially King Crab Legs and Rib Eye Steaks! Oh, and a great martini too!
I love the Beach! I love the mountains too!
My family loves to visit Myrtle Beach and Lake Tahoe. We have so much fun!! Myrtle Beach is always a great place to relax, play Miniature Golf ( I never win ...but I still love it)- rent Jet Skis or a Pontoon Boat for the afternoon..WOW!
*Lake Tahoe is other paradise, and just crazy for the adventurous heart! Go skiing, jet skiing, rent a motorboat on the lake, go mountain biking, hiking- you cannot get enough of this place!
Come visit me- I promise you'll have a FUN TIME!
Look forward to seeing you soon,