Little Panhaven in the seaside village of Amble is a comfortable open
plan property accommodating the ground floor. The property boasts an
encloses a rear yard with a nautical theme. A small sand beach and the
local amenities including shops, cafe’s, restaurants and pubs are
within walking distance. Boat trips are available from the harbour to
Coquet Island, an RSPB nature reserve, to observe the colony of puffins
which nest there.
* Sleeps: 2 in 2 bedrooms.
* Accessibility: Ground floor accommodation.
* Beds: 1 x kingsize, 1 x zip and link (please inform holiday cottage
agency whether you would like bed to be a double or twin beds).
* Bed linen and towels: Bed linen and towels provided.
* Open plan accommodation: Spacious lounge with oak mantle feature
fireplace with stove effect electric fire, TV, DVD and iPod dock.
Dining table to seat 4, but will open to seat 6. Kitchen with gas
oven and hob, fridge/freezer, microwave and washing machine.
* Bathroom: Over bath shower, WC and washbasin.
* Outside: Small enclosed rear yard.
* Parking: Parking for 1 car in front of property. Additional free
* General: WiFi. Cot and highchair available on request.
* Pets: 1 well behaved pet welcome at £20 per week or part thereof by
prior arrangement only. Please contact the holiday cottage agency
directly after booking to arrange.
* Important note: No smoking.
You may need to pay an Accidental Damage Deposit or Accidental Damage
Deposit Waiver for this property. Where applicable we will contact you
in good time before your holiday for further details and to take
Pets information: Pets are allowed at this property by prior
arrangement only. Extra charge may be payable (from £15 to £30 per pet
per week). Please contact the holiday cottage agency directly after
booking to arrange
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector