About This Listing
* Please fully read "House Rules" before booking.
* Very close to metro(only 1 minute) and supermarket.
* Near metro transport hub and Lujiazui.
* 1 double bed, 1 sofa, bedroom, kitchen & bathroom.
* Free WiFi, AC, washing machine, refrig.
* If this apartment is unavailable in the calendar, you can see my similar listings in the same building as follows:
* The exact address: 519 Fushan Road(close to Pudian Road), Xingye Jiayuan.
* Very close to the Metro Pudian Road Station(only 1 minute) and a large supermarket.
* Near Shanghai metro transport hub - the Century Avenue Station.
* Biz center - Located in the Lujiazui Finance & Trade Zone.
* 1 queen size double bed and 1 sofa.
* 53 sqm - Lovely bedroom, private kitchen & full bathroom.
* With an open view - On the 9th floor or above.
* Quiet, Clean, Comfy and Bright.
* Free the utilities fee(water, electricity).
* Free WiFi, AC, washing machine, refrigerator.
The elevator apartment is a comfy and lovely service apartment, offering comprehensive facilities, thoughtful service, convenient traffic, moderate price and a safety environment for living and business stays. This apartment on the 9th floor or above, has an open kitchen, living room and bedroom, private full bathroom, 1 queen size double bed, 1 sofa, with an open view and feel at home.
The apartment is located in the intersection of Fushan Road and Pudian Road, very close to the Metro Line 4 Pudian Road Station and Century Mart(a large supermarket), to the Century Avenue Metro Station is only about 300 meters.
If you need short-term stay in Shanghai, especially Pudong, I believe that to stay here will be the most cost-effective choice.
The traffic is very convenient, you can easily and quickly go to anywhere you want. This building is very close to the metro line 4 Pudian Road Station, about 8 minutes by walking can go to Shanghai metro hub - Century Avenue Station(line 2, line 4, line 6 and line 9). Metro line 2/4 directly to the Pudong International Airport, Hongqiao International Airport, Hongqiao Railway Station and Shanghai Railway Station.
Get here from Pudong International Airport(PVG) (about 37km) :
* Subway: Metro line 2 transfer (at Century Avenue) to line 4 (get off at Pudian Road) -- 60mins
* Taxi: 150rmb/45mins
Get here from Hongqiao Airport(SHA) & Hongqiao Railway Station (about 26km) :
* Subway: Metro line 2 transfer (at Century Avenue) to line 4 (get off at Pudian Road) -- 55mins
* Taxi: 120rmb/45mins
3. Commercial & Living Facilities
There are many banks, supermarket, luxury hotels, stores, coffee bars, restaurants, 5A office buildings nearby.
This building is in the center of Lujiazui Finance and Trade Area, Shanghai Futures Exchange Center, China Diamond Exchange Center and Shanghai New York University are only 200 meters away.
This apartment equipped with WIFI, digital cable TV, 29 inches HD TV, air conditioner, refrigerator, washing machine(no drying function), microwave oven, kettle, hair dryer, rice cooker, induction cooker, iron and iron board(only for required), a full set of high-end beddings and tablewares.
Within a radius of 100 meters, you can see the Metro Line 4 Pudian Road Station, UC Tower, Tongsheng Building, Pudong Shuiwu Building, Double Dove Great Tower, Bao Steel Tower, Century Mart, CSCEC Tower etc.
* Before booking, please fully read my "House Rules", and provide us with a little more information about yourself.
* If you would like to have more space, you can find and know more about my other listings in this website.
* Anything to make your stay more enjoyable and comfortable, please message to me and I'll happily do it as soon as I can.
Hope to see you soon!
1) In general, you will stay at the booked apartment as the same of photos and description. Otherwise, I'll give you a free upgrading, or you can demand to cancel your reservation and get all refund.
2) No Pets, No Smoking.
3) Please keep clean and care facilities.
4) Free cleaning service about once 2 weeks, changing towels and bed linens about once a week if you book over 10 nights.
5) Please turn off lights, air conditioning and other things when leaving the apartment.
6) Unless noted, don't take any towels as a dish cloth, cleaning cloth or bath mat. Otherwise, we will deduct the amount from your deposit as cleaning or compensation fees.
7) Please let me know in advance if you need cooking during your staying.
8) Before you check out, please clean the kitchen and used kitchen utensils and cutlery. Otherwise, we will deduct US$10 from your deposit as cleaning fee.
9) About the exact address and transportation, you can read the description to know more.
10) Thanks for your reading, hope to hosting you soon and wish you have a good trip.
Claud is very responsive and accommodating. He is also very patient when you have a question. The room is cozy, tidy, clean and comfortable. Good value for such a convenient and nice location.
Claud was easy to get in touch with and easy to deal with. Location of the place was great, it was right outside the MTR station.
It's quite spacious and fairly clean and had the essentials, but quite worn and needs a bit of re-touching and maintenance.
Overall not the best maintained place but it was comfortable and convenient and I still prefer this over a hotel.
Location was good. Pretty close to subway station. The kitchenware was very limited. The cleanness was good. However, the bathroom had a particular odor. Claud provided a second bed also.
Claud is a professional host, who will give you privacy. If you need a place to stay without any fuss, he is a good choice. The room could need some renovation, but for a shorter stay with a lot of sightseeing you can look past a bit of fungus. The location is perfect, with food stores, metro and supermarket within short walking distance. We enjoyed our stay in Shanghai.
The apt is clean, bright and spacious. However, there is a smell (like hydrogen sulphide, from the drainage pipe, I guess) in the bathroom
This place was awesome for what we needed for our trip. The location was perfect, being at a metro station, and the space was nice and modern, with air-con (totally necessary, being on the brink of Winter).
Claud was very clear and concise and easy to communicate and organise with. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
This host has 96 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Claud
Hello, my name is Claud. I was a senior internet software engineer, I am currently a freelancer. I like history, travel and make friends around the world. I can provide Shanghai Service Apartments Short-term Rental. In general, these apartments are convenient transportation and high cost-effective. If you want much better to stay in Shanghai, don't hesitate to message me. Look forward to hosting you soon!