This is a family owned property with pets; two dogs Vic and Bianca, 1 cat Pepper, and one goat Shirley all live on the property and cared for by the staff. If you don't like animals this is not the place for you.
There are a few important rules guests need to abide by;
- front gate must be closed and locked at all times - no acceptions.
- wet or damp towels should never be draped on wood furniture
- property pets are not allowed in the house
- please close all doors and windows before going out
- Bali rice fields do accomodate rats. Leaving food out in the kitchen will attract them in therefore all food scraps must be thrown in the compost bin in the back kitchen so the staff can throw it out at the end of the day. -
All other food must be kept in containers or in the fridge
- dirty dishes should NEVER be kept in the sink as this too will attract nasties.
- if your stay is during the rainy season please lower the blinds to protect furniture in case of rain while you are out.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 11 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I have lived in Ubud, for over 28 years, working as an artist and designer. I designed, built, and furnished each of the homes on my large garden property. I enjoy sharing my Bali experience with anyone who is interested.