About this listing
The apartment is located on the ground floor of an eighteen-century typical Venetian building. It is bright and calm, decorated with elegant simplicity.
Entirely renovated in 2009, the apartment combines wooden furniture and modern design and can accommodate two to 6 persons. It is equipped with central heating, television, DVD player, radio, loudspeakers for iPhone and iPod, and free Internet access.
The apartment is composed of:
- An independent entry hall
- A spacious living room with giant plasma aquarium, two leather sofa beds, and a dining table with 8 comfortable chairs
- Two comfortable bedrooms with wardrobes
- Two large bathrooms, one with shower and the other with a bathtub, bidet, hairdryer and washing machine
- A fully equipped kitchen with gas stove, electric and microwave ovens, refrigerator and freezer, coffee-pot, kettle, iron and ironing board, vacuum cleaner and drying rack.
The apartment "Ca'Preziosa" occupies a central yet remarkably quiet location in the district of Cannaregio, a few steps away from the famous Church of the Miracles, a 5 minutes walk from the Rialto Bridge and a 10 minutes walk from San Marco square. The Arsenale and the Gardens of the Biennale can be reached by foot in less than 15 minutes, and by boat in about 20 minutes.
"Fondamente Nove" is the nearest Vaporetto stop, less than 100 meters away. "Fondamente Nove" is a pick-up point for the motorboat service "Alilaguna " which connect the international airport "Marco Polo" to the city of Venice, and a stop for Vaporetto 42 or 52 to and from the railway Station or Piazzale Roma. The islands of Murano, Burano or Torcello can also be reached with boats who stop at "Fondamente Nove".
The neighborhood offers a variety of restaurants, supermarkets, cafés, boutiques, clothing shops and grocery stores.
On request, we will be very pleased to organize your personal transfer to the apartment.