About this listing
Our house is on the Maravista peninsula of Cape Cod, just one block away from the Great Pond and a few easy blocks to Bristol Beach. Perfect for families or couples traveling together!
Our house is on the Maravista peninsula of Cape Cod, just one block away from the Great Pond and a few easy blocks to Bristol Beach. Available with a 2-night minimum in the spring or weeklong periods in the summer (Saturday to Saturday). Perfect for families or couples traveling together!
The house has 3 bedrooms on the main floor with 2 new amazing queen size beds and a double (full size) bed. Two of the rooms have ceiling fans and one room has an AC unit.
Downstairs there is a game room with a table for playing cards, board games and puzzles, as well as a separate room with 2 twin beds.
The main floor also has a large living room (with AC), a dining room set, and a fully equipped kitchen.
We have a charcoal grill, a lobster pot available and lawn/patio furniture for outdoor eating.
This home has been our family homestead for decades, and we are happy to share it with you!
- Summer season (June 3rd - September 2nd): 1 week minimum, with check-ins & check-outs on Saturdays.
- Off-season (before June 3rd and after September 2nd): 2 nights. We have a reduced rate for weekly stays during the off-season.
The house is handicap friendly. Also, our guests usually bring their own towels and sheets. If you'd like us to supply sheets, please let us know ahead of time and we will make arrangements.
Maravista Avenue is on a peninsula bordered by two lakes and the ocean. You will be a short drive or bike ride from Falmouth's charming downtown, the Falmouth Heights, the Island Queen ferry for trips to Martha's Vineyard, a movie theater, and more!
* Falmouth Hospital is 10 minutes by car and 20 minutes by bike.
** Woods Hole Marine Biology Laboratory (MBL) is just 15 minutes by car and 35 minutes by bike.
*** Winter rentals (lasting more than one month) will be expected to cover the monthly utility costs (ie: electricity, gas, TV/Internet, and water) in exchange for a hugely discounted rate.
*As a family home, we prefer adult and family rentals.
1. While you are here, please treat our home as you would treat your own. Please keep it neat, and leave it as you found it, or better.
2. Absolutely NO smoking in the house. If you choose to smoke outside, please be so kind as to pick up the butts.
3. Pets are NOT allowed.
4. The furniture (including beds) should NOT be moved.
5. We ask you to respect the neighbors by keeping the noise level appropriate. A vacation is to be enjoyed, so some noise is expected, but please do not disturb the people who live and work here, and their children who need their sleep.
a. There is a one-car driveway off of Maravista Avenue.
b. There is room for 2 or 3 cars in the driveway on the side street.
c. If you need to park an additional car, you can do so toward the corner, pulling in from Maravista Avenue.
d. Be careful not to "stick out" in the street or sidewalk. The town does issue tickets.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are Naldo and Liliana!
Please inquiry as much as you want about our house. We'll be happy to answer as soon as possible!