About this listing
Lovely, bright, sunny, family sized LAKEFRONT HOME with elevated and expansive views over "KIRK LAKE" and direct lake access. ~70 minutes from Manhattan.
- Waterfront property with swimming, canoeing, fishing, boating.
- Light, bright & spacious with beautiful view over the lake
- Own personal boathouse/bar & boat dock
- Only one hour from New York City in Mahopac. 15 minutes from Croton Falls train station.
- 1800 sqft
- New kitchen & appliances
- Situated on two acres of land
- Fios wireless internet, Roku with Netflix
- New carpet & new tempur-pedic beds.
- 3 bedroom, all with queen beds. Two bathroom.
- Numerous golf courses close by. Water skiing, canoeing & restaurants, hiking trails.
Full access to entire house and property
Croton Falls is the closest train station. There are taxi companies and rental car offices in the area.
No noise outside after 10pm, no events/parties please. Only the disclosed number of guests are allowed.
The house was amazing! Angus was a wonderful host, always available and pleasant to talk to. When there were things to be fixed a handy man arrived within hours! We had a perfect summer here. The lake is wonderful, not too much boat traffic and the decks are lovely and sun filled. The house is spacious and comfortable in the summer rain or shine. We will definitely be back!
Angus is a gracious host, responsive and extremely accommodating. This amazing lake house has everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. I strongly recommend this special place any time of the year.
Absolutely loved my stay at this quintessential lake house! It is an ideal getaway from the city; one hour travel time but a world away. The lake is idyllic and the surroundings so quiet the birds were the noisiest things around. I truly didn't want to leave. The pictures of the house are true to form but the serenity of the surroundings can't be adequately captured. Angus was a pleasure to work with, always prompt and polite in his responses. I would love to return and highly recommend this house to anyone. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
Second time staying at the lake house, which is spactactular. Angus is the best host, accomodating and helpful. I'll be coming back.
Angus' place is amazing, far better than the pictures, which are nice! Angus was super easy to deal with, couldn't imagine a better experience. Exceptional!
This host has 4 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews