About this listing
A wonderful Master Suite in a gorgeous luxurious resort style community with about everything you need from pools and gyms, to fountains and waterfalls. 15 min drive from the Los Angeles Airport and 5 minutes walk from the Pacific Ocean...
Our community is a unique property unlike any in Los Angeles. It is a resort-style oasis on the channel next to the Marina and 2 blocks from the ocean and beach. With world-class amenities everything here supports happiness, relaxing, walking, tennis, biking, or any of the nearby ocean activities.
Your master bedroom / ensuite bathroom and the entire apartment are truly stylish, cozy, clean and comfortable. Well, as you can see.
Great for a single person or a couple.
Interaction with Guests
All needed care, help and maintenance services to help you live comfortably and happily will be provided.
House keeping / cooking services are also available upon request.
We will also help us much as we can if you are new to LA / CA and have any other questions or need assistance.
Bottom line - living in our apartments us is very relaxing, safe, convenient and exciting.
We are located on a private apartment complex on the beautiful Marina channel bordering the lively Marina and the prestigious Marina Peninsula: a 2-block walk to the quiet strip of private beachfront homes. This beach is great for jogging, swimming, volley ball, small surfing and a mile to Venice pier at the end of Washington Boulevard. You can rent bicycles, rollerblades, boats, surf and paddle boards and just about anything else from the rental shop among the restaurants, cafe's and yoga studios at the end of Washington Blvd.
The Marina is a fun area that offers:
- plenty of restaurants & shopping
- water sports/activities,
- Chase Burton Park with outdoor concerts in the summer,
- farmers market on Thursday
- the ferry in summer
- easy access to 405.
- Venice Beach Pier is located at the end of Washington Blvd with it's cafes, shops, restaurants, is 1.5 miles away
- Here begins the Venice Beach Bike Path spanning 8.5 miles north to Temescula Canyon Road.
- The entertaining Venice Beach Boardwalk (or Ocean Front Walk) is 2 miles away. A fun, two-and-a-half-mile pedestrian-only promenade that features performers, fortune-tellers, artists, and vendors
- The eclectic and charming Abbot Kinney Boulevard with it's shops, restaurants and galleries is 1.7 miles away
- Along the boardwalk is Muscle Beach, Venice Skate Park, numerous beach volleyball courts, basketball courts, handball, etc.
- the Venice Canals are located 1.2 miles away
- the famous Santa Monica Pier is 4.2 miles along Pacific Avenue
- Third Street Promenade & downtown Santa Monica is 4.6 miles away
- The beautiful Lake Shrine at The Self Realization Center is 8.5 miles
- Temescal Canyon Park with it's many, scenic hiking trails is 8 miles
- the pier is 15.3 miles along the Pacific Coast Highway
Beverly Hills is 13.5 miles northeast
Hollywood is 18 miles northeast
Downtown LA with the Staples Center, LA Live and Nokia Theater is 20 miles east
- Playa del Rey is 4.5 miles
- LAX airport is 7.5 miles
- Huntington Beach
- Long Beach
- Disneyland is 40.5 miles
- If you have a car, you will have your own private, covered parking spot
- If you decide to use public transportation, the local bus stop is conveniently located just near the entrance. The Big Blue Bus will take you to Santa Monica and 3rd street Promenade, the Metro Bus to Downtown LA
- Biking is a favorite in this area
- Taxi ranks are close by
- LAX is by car/taxi