Experience Maui - less than 20 yards from the water's edge!!!
Enjoy natural oceanfront scenery and spectacular unobstructed views from this tastefully decorated oceanfront 4 bedroom, two story Villa overlooking Mauiʻs North Shore.
Located near boutique shops and restaurants of historical Paia Town - Pāʻia (pah-ee-ah).
Close to hiking, surf spots and white sand beach.
Oceanfront Villa at Lani Paradise
House Rules and Rental Agreement
1. Check-in time is 3:00pm. Check-out time is 11am. Extended check-in or out times can be arranged upon request if available.
2.Maximum occupancy 8. Any number over this must be approved by Landlord at the time the reservation is made.
3.Vehicles shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on the street.
4.All rents are paid in full before or at the time of booking.
5. This house is located in a residentual neigborhood. Quiet hours from 9:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m., during which time the noise from the short-term rental home shall not unreasonably disturb adjacent neighbors. Sound that is audible beyond the property boundaries during non-quiet hours shall not be more excessive than would be otherwise associated with a residential area.
Amplified sound that is audible beyond the
property boundaries of the short-term
rental home is prohibited.
6.No Smoking in the house. Outside smoking only.
7. No parties or group gatherings other than registered guests shall occur.
8. Vehicles Shall be parked in the designated onsite parking area and shall not be parked on street.
9.The premises are to be used only as a private vacation residence for Tenant(s). Tenant will provide Landlord with a complete list of all occupants of premises. Tenant will not allow occupancy in excess of that agreed upon herein.
10.The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Landlord provides basic household supplies, dishes, utensils, towels, sheets etc… And a starter of items such as dishsoap, paper towels, four rolls of toiletpaper etc…
12.Guests(s) to provide all personal toiletries.
13.Guest(s) personally responsible for damages to the home and its belongings.
14.Upon check out please do not leave any personal belongings.
15.Reservation is complete once Tenant(s) receives an email confirmation from Landlord.
Cancellation policies and fees: A $500.00 cancelation fee will be charged if 30 days notice or more is given. If the reservation is cancelled with less than 1 month notice - 50% cancellation fee. If the reservation is cancelled with less than one week notice, no refunds.
This host has 114 reviews for other properties.View other reviews