Cute 450 (45 m2 apartment on the sixth floor with an elevator well appointed.
The apartment is situated between park of Lxembourg and Saint Germain Des Pres, with a secured access (entry code ).
This charming area of the City will delight those of you researching the authentical Parisian neighborhood.
- A living-room with a comfortable convertible couch (2 persons)
- One bedroom with double bed, and a large closet
- Bathroom with a bath (hair dryer, washing machine & dryer, iron)
- Kitchen equipped (fridge (with freezer), hood, a steamer, all equipment for cooking)
- Double-glazed windows in every room
- Fresh linens and towels provided
- Wi-Fi Internet access available for your laptop, TV, DVD, game pad & Stereo.
Coffe Nespresso Machine
- Charger for your laptop & iphone / ipod are availables.
- Many books (in French and English) and CD (various styles at your disposal)
- We will be happy to help you with tourist information (maps, guides) and tips about the surroundings to make your stay be as comfortable as possible.
The apartment is located in central Paris (6th disctrict) 5 minutes walk to the subway Luxembor where :
- RER B will take you directly from and to Charles De Gaulle or Orly airports, Gare du Nord international train station, and major spots such as Jardins du Luxembourg, Saint Michel, Notre Dame, Chatelêt / Les Halles in a few minutes
- And if you want to go to Montparnasse, Saint Germain des Prés, Odéon, Ile de la Cité... line 4 is also direct
You can also enjoy the Parisian streets and walk directly to many spots, grab a bus or pick up a bike at any Velib station and ride freely in the city!
- Typical Parisian district, nice, quiet and secure
- Supermarket, restaurants, bars, bakery, grocery stores around the corner opened 7days a week
- Proximity at the famous “jardins du Luxembourg” at 2 minutes
If you want to see something special around, you can visit the Catacombs of Paris, The Foundation Cartier, a few blocks away from the flat and the typical pedestrian street "rue Daguerre", where you can find restaurants, bakery, supermarket, and all you need.
8 cinemas nearby.
Check in and check out times can be flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check in will be from 2pm, and check out will be at 12pm.
So please communicate your arrival and departure time on time so that we can make arrangements to meet with you when you arrive and when you leave.
Cleaning service during your stay available upon request (40€)
i leave on the table in the salon many touristic informations (plan of metro, city guide, list of tipical restaurant in Paris).
When you stay in my house i'm ever in Paris, so do not hesitate to contact me for help :)
No party in the apartement.
No exotic pets (excepted littles dogs & cats)
Do not open the door at the strangers.
Niente feste, rispetto per la quiete dei vicini), niente animali esotici, tranne cani di piccola taglia e gatti.
La casa é molto silenziosa....quindi cercate di non ascoltare musica ad alto livello.
Non aprire la porta a sconosciuti.
Our host was lovely she gave us all the information we required and made sure we knew what to do. It is in a fabulous location walking distance to everything we didn't need to take a taxi or the underground. The only problem that I had was the sofa bed. We were three girls on a long weekend trip and I was staying on the sofa bed. The sofa was ripped and stained, it really needs to be replaced if people are staying in it and the bathroom has no shower curtain which with three girls can make a very bad mess! If the sofa bed was replaced and their was a shower curtain I would definitely highly recommend to friends.
Maria met us at the flat when we got there and was very friendly and welcoming. She gave us a tour, made sure we had everything we needed, and then handed over the keys and let us have the place to ourselves. She told us she would be available if we needed her for anything while we were in Paris. Due to a delay in our schedule, we returned to the flat later than planned on the last day and she had to wait outside for us to return with the keys, but she was very understanding about this. The flat is perfect for two people. It was easy to get to from the airport, right next to Luxembourg Gardens, and a 25 minute walk from Notre Dame. I'd definitely recommend it!
Apartment was nice enough, clean, and in a good location. Photos do not accurately represent the apartment's current condition.
Notre séjour a été très agréable, Maria nous a accueilli très chaleureusement, son appartement est nickel.
Maria was very friendly. The apartment was cosy. The only two things that bothered us were the stains on the couch and that there was no showercurtain, so it was difficult to shower without making the bathroom all wet.
Very nice appartment in very nice and safe neighbourhood, near beautiful park Luxembourg and lots of restaurants and shops. Appartment is well equiped and very cosy and tidy. Would recommend it to others. Maria left clear instructions, WIFI works very well.
Maria's place is very convenient. Aptly located near Jardin du Luxembourg, it's 15 mins walking distance to the Latin Quarter and near lots of eateries and cafes. Loved the location and the security of the apartment.
Young Italian lady living in Paris, I speak also French, Spanish and basic english. I hope that you will enjoy your stay in this true parisian district!