About this listing
Cute 450 (45 m2 apartment on the sixth floor with an elevator well appointed.
The apartment is situated between park of Lxembourg and Saint Germain Des Pres, with a secured access (entry code ).
This charming area of the City will delight those of you researching the authentical Parisian neighborhood.
- A living-room with a comfortable convertible couch (2 persons)
- One bedroom with double bed, and a large closet
- Bathroom with a bath (hair dryer, washing machine & dryer, iron)
- Kitchen equipped (fridge (with freezer), hood, a steamer, all equipment for cooking)
- Double-glazed windows in every room
- Fresh linens and towels provided
- Wi-Fi Internet access available for your laptop, TV, DVD, game pad & Stereo.
Coffe Nespresso Machine
- Charger for your laptop & iphone / ipod are availables.
- Many books (in French and English) and CD (various styles at your disposal)
- We will be happy to help you with tourist information (maps, guides) and tips about the surroundings to make your stay be as comfortable as possible.
The apartment is located in central Paris (6th disctrict) 5 minutes walk to the subway Luxembor where :
- RER B will take you directly from and to Charles De Gaulle or Orly airports, Gare du Nord international train station, and major spots such as Jardins du Luxembourg, Saint Michel, Notre Dame, Chatelêt / Les Halles in a few minutes
- And if you want to go to Montparnasse, Saint Germain des Prés, Odéon, Ile de la Cité... line 4 is also direct
You can also enjoy the Parisian streets and walk directly to many spots, grab a bus or pick up a bike at any Velib station and ride freely in the city!
- Typical Parisian district, nice, quiet and secure
- Supermarket, restaurants, bars, bakery, grocery stores around the corner opened 7days a week
- Proximity at the famous “jardins du Luxembourg” at 2 minutes
If you want to see something special around, you can visit the Catacombs of Paris, The Foundation Cartier, a few blocks away from the flat and the typical pedestrian street "rue Daguerre", where you can find restaurants, bakery, supermarket, and all you need.
8 cinemas nearby.
Check in and check out times can be flexible, unless there are guests arriving/departing the same day, in which case check in will be from 2pm, and check out will be at 12pm.
So please communicate your arrival and departure time on time so that we can make arrangements to meet with you when you arrive and when you leave.
Cleaning service during your stay available upon request (40€)
i leave on the table in the salon many touristic informations (plan of metro, city guide, list of tipical restaurant in Paris).
When you stay in my house i'm ever in Paris, so do not hesitate to contact me for help :)
5 Rue Michelet ascenseur (6th floor, brown door)
Paris, Île-de-France (phone number hidden)
If you arrived at Charles de Gaulle airport, take the train (RER B) directly to the Port Royal station in Paris (35 minutes). When you exit Port Royal, turn back on yourself, and, behind the metro entrance, you will find Boulevard Saint Michel going down towards the right. (You can also walk through the Marco Polo Gardens until you reach Rue Michelet, and turn left.)
Almost 150 metres down Saint Michel, you will see a gasoline station. Turn left into Rue Michelet. Walk another 200 metres and you will find the building number 5. The door code is 3476. On the intercom, press the down arrow until you see the name GASPARI. (I am the sixth name on the list.) I am on the 6th floor. When you exit the elevator, turn right, and look for the brown door. The internet wi fii password is Proust 1952
Si vous arrivez a l’aeroport Charles de Gaulle, vous devez prendre la RER B, et descendez a Port Royal. Descendez Boulevard Saint Michel. Rue Michelet est la premiere a gauche, à cote de la pompe a l'essence. La code pour entrer est 3476. Le nom est Gaspari sur l’intercom. Je suis sur le 6me etage. Ma porte est marron. The internet wi fii password is Proust 1952
All the flat
Interaction with Guests
I have a concierge in the buiding to help in any moment.
My cleaning lady also is very kind and helpful.
No party in the apartement.
Please leave the flat as you find ( clean)
No exotic pets (excepted littles dogs & cats)
Do not open the door at the strangers.
Niente feste, rispetto per la quiete dei vicini), niente animali esotici, tranne cani di piccola taglia e gatti.
La casa é molto silenziosa....quindi cercate di non ascoltare musica ad alto livello.
Non aprire la porta a sconosciuti.