Great Beach Home in Quiet Part of Jacksonville Beach. Less than 1 mile to the Beach, Intracoastal Marsh views, steps from golf course.. There are two bedrooms available that share a bath and all three rooms are a suite with a private entry door. Can rent one room or both. Hot tub on back porch, fenced-in yard.
Netflix, DVD player, Wii, PS2, MLB package etc allow for plenty of entertainment. Adventure Landing, Bowling, Movies are nearby.
Baptist Hospital right around the corner, and Mayo Clinic just on the other side of the Intracoastal bridge.
Plenty of great restaurants, shops, and activities within close range.
Day trips to Amelia Island and St Augustine are within a hour's drive in either direction.
1) You are welcome to use anything in our home, just leave it the way you found it and if you eat or drink anything, replace it before you leave (condiments excepted)
2) You must like dogs, and ours is a little territorial (if we're here). She doesn't like other female dogs. If you want to try to bring a pet, we can discuss, but an additional deposit will be required. You must have our express written permission to bring a pet.
3) Please strip all beds before checkout and place sheets and towels in the washing machine, but do not start it.
4) Place all dishes in the dishwasher and run before leaving.
5) Well-behaved kids are fine, but you are 100% responsible for their behavior and if it is unacceptable, we reserve the right to terminate your stay.
6) Please empty all trash in the green bin outside before leaving.
My family and I really enjoyed our stay here. The King Size bed is really comfortable. Todd and his wife Debra, really keep their home nice and cozy . The location is only a few minutes away from the Beach and other activities! I recommend this place to a couple or very small family of 3 or 4.