Coming to Vancouver? Do it in affordable luxury! Come and relax in this brand new apartment on the seawall. Cook in our stainless steel kitchen, have a bbq on your private balcony or eat at the many great restaurants within a 5 minute walk.
You can enjoy your day in the trendy Yaletown or Gastown (both only minutes walking distance away), on Granville island (the false creek water taxi leaves from the seawall only a hundred meters away) or anywhere in beautiful Vancouver and come home to pure luxury.
This apartment offers you more luxuries than any hotel in Vancouver, including free wi-fi and free underground parking. An Olympic length pool, jacuzzi, sauna, steamroom gym and bowling alley for longer term guests.
The apartment is fully decked out with everything:
Kitchen (brand new stainless steel appliances including a microwave, gas oven, large fride and freezer, pots, pans, toaster, kettle, french press, zip-lock containers, cooking utensils, coffee grinder, crockery and cutlery, wine-. martini-, champagne- and water glasses etc)
Bathroom (beach and bathroom towels etc.)
Bedroom (Linen, extra pillows, fan etc)
The apartment is located on the seawall with a great city view! It is a brand new one bed, one bathroom, brand new stainless steel and granite kitchen and a living area with a 32" Samsung TV with cable TV. This is a stunning apartment and no one ever wants to leave!
Amazing mountain and city views! Great Monthly rates!!!
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Minimum Stay:||7 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$742 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2041 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The reservation was canceled 149 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
The reservation was canceled 20 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
I have a two months business travel from China to Vancouver between Aug and Oct. It is good season in Vancouver and it is also a nice stay in Su's apartment.
About the apartment, I'd like to say, it is wonderful and I will recommend it to anyone who will have a short time stay in Vancouver. Below are some of the details.
Everything looks exactly same as shown in the picture. There are everything in the apartment for daily life.
The traffic around the apartment is very good, it is very near the China-town skytrain station. And the most important is that I enjoy the time when working from the apartment to the skytrain station.
The apartment is very near the sea wall, I feel quite relax while walking along the sea wall.
There is a free parking lot under the building, so it will be very convenient when driving a car.
When I found one chair is broken. Su is very nice to help me to replace the broken chairs quickly.
I really appreciate Brian and Linda's help when checking in/out. They show me the bus station, the nearest shopping mall, the supermarket etc. They are very nice and considerable. When I am leaving, I also have a very nice chat with Brian.
We had a perfect time at this apartment!
We would like to mention a few details:
- check-in was perfect and went very smooth. They seem to be the perfect hosts.
- bed is confortable
- TV is great, many TV channels, cable tv and video-recorder that is a really great tool as one can even record 2 shows at the same time. There is a music system with an iPod connection dock
- kitchen had many utensils provided, seems very new; it was easy to cook meals and live as if you are at home, fridge is huge, freezer aswell. Su and Tim even provided milk, eggs and English muffins for our first few days when we arrived, we really appreciated that!
- balcony is great, has super views and even a BBQ-grill was provided that we can use
- felt safe overall in this building; there is a concierge and with your key you can only enter your floor and no other floors
- area is super hyper great (next to soccer stadium and hockey stadium and at the seawall which is very nice and Yaletown is a great place to live, it's safe, there are a lot of restaurants, pubs and grocery stores nearby
- skytrain station is rather close (Chinatown or Yaletown-Roundhouse), easily reached by foot
- bus station right in front of building
- bathroom is great and also seems very new, a lot of towels etc are provided
- what's not mentioned in the description is the fact that there is an additional room for storage etc with a table in it to work. We use it especially to store luggage etc., that's a great plus!
- area is quiet, the apartment too
- traffic noise nearly inexisting so no problem to sleep at night with windows open
- Tim and Su are very responsive to our e-mail requests and questions and telephone calls
- there is a bowling lane, private cinema, pool, gym in building that can be used by tenants
- Dryer and washer in-suite are advantageous, as is dish-washer
We would totally book this apartment again and can recommend it to everyone.
Thank you for this wonderful opportunity to get to know Vancouver and feel like a resident
We stayed at Su & Tim's apartment for the first month of our stay in Vancouver & we loved it. The location is fantastic - right on the seawall for walking/jogging/cycling and exploring in general. We had no vehicle during our stay so we walked everywhere & it was a really easy walk anywhere downtown from the apartment - even if it looked further on the map it doesn't take long to get far... Su checked us into the apartment and couldn't have been more friendly & helpful. She had left us with a breakfast starter pack (tea, coffee, bread, milk, eggs etc) & we really appreciated not having to go to the store the first day after our long flights from Australia. She was able to offer suggestions on the closest grocery store, coffee shop, 7Eleven etc and was more than happy for us to call her with any further questions during our stay. Some may say the apartment is small but for a couple it's just perfect & with everything supplied (linens, cooking utensils etc) its a real home away from home. We enjoyed it & wouldn't hesitate to stay here again. This was our first experience on Airbnb & I hope our future transactions are as easy & pleasant. Thanks for having us :)
My parents had a lovely time in Vancouver. Thanks Su Mari!
I'm actually a "Vancouverite" so I knew the area very well. I just needed a temporary home before my trip off to Europe (as my home was sitting in storage). The location is terrific ... the water is just steps away, so is the Aquabus ferry to get you to Granville Island. The new Skytrain line is just blocks up. "Essential shopping" (like Urban Fare, Pharmasave) are blocks away. The location is excellent.
The unit itself is VERY clean. Even down to smaller details you'd expect from a hotel (neatly laid out face clothes, white towels). Everything you'd need is already in this home. I don't have a single complaint about the unit.
Since my stay was longer, I had access to the amenities like the pool, hot-tub, gym and more. Which is so convenient to have in the building.
As for Su and Tim, they are very accommodating and extremely friendly. They are the "ideal hosts".
We had a great stay at this place! Everything from checking in to checking out went smoothly. he host was also very nice and helpful with all questions we had. The apartment is very pretty and nicely decorated and also the kitchen was well equipped, something we appreciated a lot.
Su Mari was a great host, she even picked us up with our luggage and drove us to the apartment despite the late hours. The apartment itself is wonderful and so is the location in Yaletown. We can recommend this apartment to anyone who plans on staying in Vancouver - Singles, couples, families...
Great appartment, great location, for example, you are ten mins from the wonderful Stanley Park and the Pacific beaches of Englsh Bay, and just 20 minutes on the bus 240 to Grouse Montain, be you a snowboarder, Skier or just on foot, it's a fab place. Within a ten minute radius of the appt you have all the restaurants, bars, and clubs anyone could wish for. And if you dont want to go out then there's the gym, pool, sauna, theartre (yes theartre) and, and boaling lanes, as in top draw 'Bruswick' on level 1 on the appt block...