About this listing
In the heart of Milan 's historical center , 500 meters from Piazza Duomo and the Navigli area near the Zona Tortona / Savona the apartment is located in an old building , 4th floor very bright and is composed of : 1 double bedroom( bed cm 160 x cm200) , 1 bedroom with 2 single beds ,plus 1 reserve beds below, then 3 beds ,(single beds cm 90 x cm 200) 1 bathroom spacious and well equipped with shower and bath , kitchen breakfast nook and large living -dining area.
Equipped with all the amenities , Wi-Fi , washing machine , dishwasher , towels, sheets , hair dryer, and of course a bottle of good Italian wine to welcome you !
Apartment ideal for holidays, business trips, shopping weekend and week of Design and Fashion .
Very suitable for families with children and if you have a dog take it with you , my home are also welcome four-legged friends ! .
Close by are all the best shops , showrooms, restaurants, hospitals and historic points of interest of the city.
The apartment is easily accessible from all the main public transport due to the proximity to the Metro stop 2 Sant ' Ambrogio and stop tran 2:14 , 10 minutes ' walk from Piazza Duomo.
They range from € 150.00 to 700,00 per night depending on demand and time of year. Rates negotiable for long periods.
Landmarks that you can reach on foot from the apartment:
- Duomo (Cathedral)
- Galleria Vittorio Emanuele
- Palazzo Reale (Royal Palace)
- Navigli (night life area)
- La Scala Opera House
- La Rinascente (Shopping Mall)
- Via Monte Napoleone (Luxury shopping street)
- Via Torino (Shopping street)
- Castello Sforzesco
- Museo del 900
- Pinacoteca Ambrosiana
- Pinacoteca di Brera
- Via della Spiga (Luxury shopping street)
- Corso Vittorio Emanuele (Shopping street)
- Colonne di San Lorenzo
- No smoking in the whole house. Smokers can use the private courtyard just outside the house entrance door.
- Respect of neightbours, no noisy parties please.
- Respect of house design/vintage furniture and appliances. For any problems please contact either me,Sandra or use the contact numbers specified in the House Manual.