About this listing
Its a bright apartment with garden facing South/West and garden view from the living room. It has a bedroom (with double bed), bathroom, living room with a nice wooden flooring, kitchen and a sunny garden with sun from 11am untill the evening. There is also a good wifi connection.
- The area is quiet and is also pretty close to the city centre. It's 12min by bike, you can also get the tram 14 which brings you straight to Dam Square in 15 min.
- The tram stop is right around the corner so it's easy to get into town.
- The Erasmus park is a 2min walk away and a great place to relax.
- There are the necessary shops right around the corner and the larger supermarket is a 5min walk away.
- The nice and popular Jordaan area is only 10min by bike.
- The tram 12 brings you straight to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station - good connection to Schiphol Airport, Den Haag, Rotterdam etc.
1. please treat my home with care.
2. respect my neighbors by not being loud.
3. there are three locks on the front door, please use all three when you leave the apartment.
4. make sure you have turned off the heating, electric appliances, and the gas before you leave.
6. Please take of the sheets when you check out
8. No pets are allowed
9. NON smoking