About this listing
Its a bright apartment with garden facing South/West and garden view from the living room. It has a bedroom (with double bed), bathroom, living room with a nice wooden flooring, kitchen and a sunny garden with sun from 11am untill the evening. There is also a good wifi connection.
- The area is quiet and is also pretty close to the city centre. It's 12min by bike, you can also get the tram 14 which brings you straight to Dam Square in 15 min.
- The tram stop is right around the corner so it's easy to get into town.
- The Erasmus park is a 2min walk away and a great place to relax.
- There are the necessary shops right around the corner and the larger supermarket is a 5min walk away.
- The nice and popular Jordaan area is only 10min by bike.
- The tram 12 brings you straight to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station - good connection to Schiphol Airport, Den Haag, Rotterdam etc.
1. please treat my home with care.
2. respect my neighbors by not being loud.
3. there are three locks on the front door, please use all three when you leave the apartment.
4. make sure you have turned off the heating, electric appliances, and the gas before you leave.
6. Please take of the sheets when you check out
8. No pets are allowed
9. NON smoking
Great host, beautiful, sunny apartment with good availability
We had a really good time there. I recommend to everyone
This was a great apartment from which to explore Amsterdam. The location is great, just a minutes walk from the tram stop which takes you to both central Amsterdam (Dam Square) and Vondelpark in around 10 minutes. Easy access to airport and the area is safe and quiet with all amenities nearby. The apartment itself is as in pictures: clean, well equipped and has a lovely garden area. Check in and check out was very smooth and Annewikke was on hand to answer any questions about the area and places to visit. Overall, a great stay in a great apartment!
In the beginning of May '15 we have been hosted by Annewike in her apartment. Annewike was very polite and helpfull. Her apartment is situated in quiet small street well connected by trams with downtown and railway system. Apartment itsef is clean and connected with its own small garden. I'm glad to recommend this place to stay in Amsterdam.
Anne is a great host. Met us at the airport to pass us to key which has saved us lots of hassles. She is very helpful as well, provided us with lots of useful information about travelling around and where to get good food. Indeed a nice place to stay.
Annewikke's place was very nice and she gave us a long list of great recommendations. The place is very well located and nicely furnished and equipped. I would highly recommend staying there!
Really lovely and cosy place with a huge living room. A special thanks for the insights of Amsterdam. We enjoyed every day even though it was raining most of the time. :-)
We had a good 3 night stay in Annewikke's appartement. It's clean and is in a good location, tram station is only a few minutes walk away and very close to the city.
Annewikke is friendly and helpful!
I would recommend it and I would stay again
About the Host, Annewikke
The house is situated perfectly for city sightseeing, shopping, beach (only 30min by public transport) and visiting other nice Dutch cities like Haarlem, The Hague and Rotterdam.
Looking forward to host you at my sunny apartment!
Wishing you a happy & healthy lifestyle:-)