About This Listing
Its a bright apartment with garden facing South/West and garden view from the living room. It has a bedroom (with double bed), bathroom, living room with a nice wooden flooring, kitchen and a sunny garden with sun from 11am untill the evening. There is also a good wifi connection.
- The area is quiet and is also pretty close to the city centre. It's 12min by bike, you can also get the tram 14 which brings you straight to Dam Square in 15 min.
- The tram stop is right around the corner so it's easy to get into town.
- The Erasmus park is a 2min walk away and a great place to relax.
- There are the necessary shops right around the corner and the larger supermarket is a 5min walk away.
- The nice and popular Jordaan area is only 10min by bike.
- The tram 12 brings you straight to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station - good connection to Schiphol Airport, Den Haag, Rotterdam etc.
1. please treat my home with care.
2. respect my neighbors by not being loud.
3. there are three locks on the front door, please use all three when you leave the apartment.
4. make sure you have turned off the heating, electric appliances, and the gas before you leave.
6. Please take of the sheets when you check out
8. No pets are allowed
9. NON smoking
In the beginning of May '15 we have been hosted by Annewike in her apartment. Annewike was very polite and helpfull. Her apartment is situated in quiet small street well connected by trams with downtown and railway system. Apartment itsef is clean and connected with its own small garden. I'm glad to recommend this place to stay in Amsterdam.
Anne is a great host. Met us at the airport to pass us to key which has saved us lots of hassles. She is very helpful as well, provided us with lots of useful information about travelling around and where to get good food. Indeed a nice place to stay.
It's a beautiful and comfy flat with all the accommodations that are needed. Ann was a very nice host and available.
Better enjoyed it during summer because it is a bit cold in the apartment and the water heather is very loud. However very cool stay.
Beautiful house, great backyard and gorgeous, bright lounge. Bathroom is tiny with no sink so we had to brush our teeth in the kitchen, but other than that our stay was fantastic. Ann was helpful and welcoming. The apartment is situated just outside the centre- easy to get to on bikes, and the 12 tram is close by. Overall we had a great time!
About the Host, Annewikke
The house is situated perfectly for city sightseeing, shopping, beach (only 30min by public transport) and visiting other nice Dutch cities like Haarlem, The Hague and Rotterdam.
Looking forward to host you at my sunny apartment!
Wishing you a happy & healthy lifestyle:-)