Its a bright apartment with garden facing South/West and garden view from the living room. It has a bedroom (with double bed), bathroom, living room with a nice wooden flooring, kitchen and a sunny garden with sun from 11am untill the evening. There is also a good wifi connection.
- The area is quiet and is also pretty close to the city centre. It's 12min by bike, you can also get the tram 14 which brings you straight to Dam Square in 15 min.
- The tram stop is right around the corner so it's easy to get into town.
- The Erasmus park is a 2min walk away and a great place to relax.
- There are the necessary shops right around the corner and the larger supermarket is a 5min walk away.
- The nice and popular Jordaan area is only 10min by bike.
- The tram 12 brings you straight to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station - good connection to Schiphol Airport, Den Haag, Rotterdam etc.
1. please treat my home with care.
2. respect my neighbors by not being loud.
3. there are three locks on the front door, please use all three when you leave the apartment.
4. make sure you have turned off the heating, electric appliances, and the gas before you leave.
6. Please take of the sheets when you check out
8. No pets are allowed
9. NON smoking
We had a good 3 night stay in Annewikke's appartement. It's clean and is in a good location, tram station is only a few minutes walk away and very close to the city.
Annewikke is friendly and helpful!
I would recommend it and I would stay again
It's a beautiful and comfy flat with all the accommodations that are needed. Ann was a very nice host and available.
Better enjoyed it during summer because it is a bit cold in the apartment and the water heather is very loud. However very cool stay.
Beautiful house, great backyard and gorgeous, bright lounge. Bathroom is tiny with no sink so we had to brush our teeth in the kitchen, but other than that our stay was fantastic. Ann was helpful and welcoming. The apartment is situated just outside the centre- easy to get to on bikes, and the 12 tram is close by. Overall we had a great time!
Annewikke's apartment was just what I was looking for whilst I attended a conference at the RAI in Amsterdam.
It was clean, well equipped and in a pretty good location with plenty of local shops and restaurants nearby as well as the 12/14 tram stop just minutes away.
Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Annewikke as I arrived late in the evening and collected the keys from her friends who are a couple of streets away. This worked well and her friend was very helpful and made me feel very welcome.
Annewikke provided me with lots of useful information to ensure that I made the most from my trip and I think she is a very considerate host.
For a pleasant, stress free stay in Amsterdam I would recommend staying here.
Appartement sympatique, confortable. Très bien situé, tout proche du tramway. Agréable pour un court séjour.
Beautiful aparment and well situated.
We spent a magnificent days.
We will back again sure.
Good location and the place is just how it looks in the pictures. Very well stocked kitchen and an easy, flexible, organised welcome.cheers annewikke!
The house is situated perfectly for city sightseeing, shopping, beach (only 30min by public transport) and visiting other nice Dutch cities like Haarlem, The Hague and Rotterdam.
Looking forward to host you at my sunny apartment!
Wishing you a happy & healthy lifestyle:-)