Its a bright apartment with garden facing South/West and garden view from the living room. It has a bedroom (with double bed), bathroom, living room with a nice wooden flooring, kitchen and a sunny garden with sun from 11am untill the evening. There is also a good wifi connection.
- The area is quiet and is also pretty close to the city centre. It's 12min by bike, you can also get the tram 14 which brings you straight to Dam Square in 15 min.
- The tram stop is right around the corner so it's easy to get into town.
- The Erasmus park is a 2min walk away and a great place to relax.
- There are the necessary shops right around the corner and the larger supermarket is a 5min walk away.
- The nice and popular Jordaan area is only 10min by bike.
- The tram 12 brings you straight to Amsterdam Sloterdijk station - good connection to Schiphol Airport, Den Haag, Rotterdam etc.
1. please treat my home with care.
2. respect my neighbors by not being loud.
3. there are three locks on the front door, please use all three when you leave the apartment.
4. make sure you have turned off the heating, electric appliances, and the gas before you leave.
6. Please take of the sheets when you check out
8. No pets are allowed
9. NON smoking
Beautiful house, great backyard and gorgeous, bright lounge. Bathroom is tiny with no sink so we had to brush our teeth in the kitchen, but other than that our stay was fantastic. Ann was helpful and welcoming. The apartment is situated just outside the centre- easy to get to on bikes, and the 12 tram is close by. Overall we had a great time!
Annewikke's apartment was just what I was looking for whilst I attended a conference at the RAI in Amsterdam.
It was clean, well equipped and in a pretty good location with plenty of local shops and restaurants nearby as well as the 12/14 tram stop just minutes away.
Unfortunately I didn't get to meet Annewikke as I arrived late in the evening and collected the keys from her friends who are a couple of streets away. This worked well and her friend was very helpful and made me feel very welcome.
Annewikke provided me with lots of useful information to ensure that I made the most from my trip and I think she is a very considerate host.
For a pleasant, stress free stay in Amsterdam I would recommend staying here.
Appartement sympatique, confortable. Très bien situé, tout proche du tramway. Agréable pour un court séjour.
Beautiful aparment and well situated.
We spent a magnificent days.
We will back again sure.
Good location and the place is just how it looks in the pictures. Very well stocked kitchen and an easy, flexible, organised welcome.cheers annewikke!
Annewikke was a great host. Before arrival she mailed a good information packed about the place and things to see around. She met as at the apartment on time, showed her lovely apartment and answered any questions we had. Place was exactly like in the pictures and very close to public transport, it was a good spot to get around from. Kitchen was well equipped and everything worked well. We recommend!
I never actually had a chance to meet Annewikke but everything was organized. She was always available when i needed to talk to her. Everything was awesome nothing to complain about.
The house is situated perfectly for city sightseeing, shopping, beach (only 30min by public transport) and visiting other nice Dutch cities like Haarlem, The Hague and Rotterdam.
Looking forward to host you at my sunny apartment!
Wishing you a happy & healthy lifestyle:-)