This cozy 1 bedroom is ideally located just minutes away from Pearl St (Boulder's downtown area). Step outside and enjoy the bustling shops, delicious restaurants, and local nightlife.
Enjoy all the luxuries of home while being just minutes from Pearl St. This apartment comfortably sleeps 2, or can accommodate 4 by using the pull-out sofa (no extra charge). I'm a cooking hobbyist so the kitchen is well equipped with anything you may need (including a panini press!) Plenty of closet and storage place is reserved for guests.
Guests will have full access to the entire apartment.
Interaction with Guests
Guests will be left alone to enjoy the entire apartment in private, but I will be readily available via phone/email to answer any questions or provide local area tips.
This is a wonderfully located apartment, forget the car and enjoy sunny Boulder by foot!
- Boulder's downtown Pearl St with many shops, restaurants, and bars (.4 miles, 8 min walk)
- Boulder Farmer's Market on Wednesdays and Saturdays (.3 miles, 6 min walk)
- Alfalfa's local grocery (.4 miles, 8 min walk)
- Chautauqua Park w/ many trail heads (1.5 miles, 25 min walk through beautiful neighborhoods with unique houses)
- Multiple RTD bus stations all within 3 blocks
- 3 blocks from Boulder B Cycle, our city's economical bike sharing program
- Street parking is readily available
- 45 min drive from Denver International Airport (no car? look into Green Ride Boulder)
- 30 min drive to Denver (via the scenic 36W highway)
Other Things to Note
- Blazing fast wifi, letting you get your work done or your activities planned quickly
- Rest easy after a long day of outdoor activities on the most comfortable memory foam mattress you'll find
- No cable TV, but the TV is equipped with Netflix and a full media center with many movies and TV shows
- Washer and dryer are in the unit, free of charge
- Air Conditioning within the unit
Please no pets or smoking cigarettes inside.
The reservation was canceled 12 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
My stay at Patrick's place was great. Checking in/out was easy, and the place is exactly as described.
Patrick is a great host. Available, timely and friendly. Info about the area was very helpful.
This was a really nice place, close to both campus and Pearl St. Well equipped apartment, comfy bed. Everything went smoothly with Patrick, getting the keys, etc. Highly recommended.
Patrick is an excellent host. His replies to email were timely and useful. The apartment is just as the pictures show it. It was tidy and welcoming. The whiteboard listings of restaurants and helpful hints make us feel comfortable. This location is indeed very close to CU and Pearl street. We spent our first day walking around town. The kitchen worked out well, everything we needed was present. Throughly enjoyed our stay, very comfortable, warm. We even used the BT / iphone music connection to listen to our favorite tracks.
Overall great. Got in and out without having to meet and make small talk with the host, which is sometimes an awesome thing after some exhausting time on the road.
I recently moved to Boulder, CO because of it's natural beauty, wealth of outdoor activities, and incredibly down to earth people. I'm an avid traveler, so when I'm away from home I'd like for others to get the chance to experience Colorado in my beautifully located apartment. I'm a big technology nerd, as well as a hobbyist cook and movie buff - all things you'll notice as you enjoy your home away from home. I want you to have the best stay possible, so I'm readily available via email, text, or phone to answer any questions or provide local area tips.