New building with studios for termporary rent located in Palermo, Acunia de Figueroa 1366 between Gorriti and Cabrera.(2A)
All the apartments in th building are for temporary rent.
In addition we don't charge comission.
Studios 44 sqft (up to 3 persons) USS 880 a month and US$ 440 weekly
Studios 40 sqft (up to 2 persons) US$ 800 a month and US$ 400 weekly
Deposit: 1/2 month for 1 month and 1 month for more. Half a week for a weekly rent.
All the appartments have:
wi-fi high speed (30 megas),microwave,fully equiped kitchen, linens and towels, safe box, air conditining, fridge, LCD TV, desk, security cams
Plenty of light, nice view, quiet, safe.
Located 1 block from Honduras, 1 block from Av Cordoba, 4 from Coronel Diaz, and 7 from Santa Fe Av.
2 blocks from a very important Supermarket and a half block from a smoller one.
You have several bars and restaurant in the area.
4 blocks from Universidad de Palermo
Phonenumber (phone number hidden) ,ask for Claudia or send a messag by ,whatsapp,
Amenities: solarium, barbicue,laundry,gym
All included (taxes,electricity,expenses, gas,water)
2 cleaning are included (when you enter and when you leave)
If you want a weekly cleaning the cost is US$ 20 each on
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$410 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$670 /month|
|Check In:||12:00 PM (noon)|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM (noon)|
I really, really recommend staying at Claudia's apartment in Buenos Aires. I had an amazing stay over the last month for so many reasons.
- This is a big apartment building (over 20 units, I think), so you actually have some flexibility in where you stay. I've been in AirBnb rentals where the owner only has 1 unit, so that's where you're stuck.
- Along those lines from the 1st point: I originally had an apartment facing the main street and the associated traffic (I'm a light sleeper, so I was waking up at night), and asked if I could move to the back of the building. Claudia set up the switch (even when she was on vacation out of the country), and I was in the new apartment the next day. And then I was able to get plenty of beauty rest :)
- The building is close to *everything*. If you're staying in Buenos Aires, Palermo is the trendy neighborhood with tons of restaurants, shopping, nightlife, etc. And it's safe, like really safe - I go walking at night, sometimes after midnight or 1am, and never feel unsafe.
- The street it's on is relatively quiet for Buenos Aires
- Good value for the neighborhood and how close you are
- Everyone in the building, from Victor the repairman to Yolanda the cleaning lady, is super friendly. I honestly feel like I made friends here, and it was cool practicing my Spanish with Victor.
- I'm not sure if I can really think of any - if you're a light sleeper like me, then the street noise might bother you. But again, that's fixed with an apartment facing the other direction. And besides, you're in a huge city with 5MM people, so there's going to be some noise.
Claudia - thank you for your hospitality, and for the great stay!
Claudia's place was great! Very clean, nice size, everything we needed, and exactly how it appears in the photos.
Claudia was available before and throughout the reservation. She is quick to answer calls/texts/emails and is often in the building helping out whenever she is needed. She also has a staff member, Yolanda, who is around the building during the day and is really great and can help with whatever you need as well.
It is well located in Palermo, close to many buses, a short walk to the subte, easily accessible to many restaurants/bars/clubs, and close to supermarkets and clothing stores.
There is one internet router on each floor (4 apartments per floor) and it is dependable.
The kitchen comes with plates, utensils, pots/pans, etc...
There is a washing machine that can be used for free (no dryer, but balcony where you can hang your clothes to air-dry). There is also a parilla (grill) for everyone to share.
I definitely recommend this to others and would stay there again myself!
Once again, Claudia is great and her place is wonderful!
Claudia is a very good host.
Please, choose Francisco Acunia de Figueroa 1366
Claudia is a good host. During all stay we did not have any problem. Wi-Fi, kitchen, good neighborhood, central and other pluses.
We stayed from 1st of January and till 1st of April and we also decided to prolongue our stay here till the end of June.
Please, choose Francisco Acunia de Figueroa 1366.
I stayed for two months in one of the apartments at Acuna Figueroa and it was a very enjoyable experience. Great location, quiet neighborhood, very confortable and fully-equipped unit. The building has additional ammenities such as laundry room, gym and a terrace with bbq. Claudia is on top of things and is always there to give you great advice and promp responses to any request one might have.
El studio esta muy lindo, es amplio, moderno, bien equipado, muy bien calefaccionado , que se agradece ya que justo me tocaron días muy fríos en Baires. Claudia fue muy atenta, agradable y siempre pendiente de mis necesidades. Volvería feliz, me encantó!
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.