About this listing
New building with studios for termporary rent located in Palermo, Acunia de Figueroa 1366 between Gorriti and Cabrera.(2A)
All the apartments in th building are for temporary rent.
In addition we don't charge comission.
Studios 44 sqft (up to 3 persons) USS 880 a month and US$ 440 weekly
Studios 40 sqft (up to 2 persons) US$ 800 a month and US$ 400 weekly
Deposit: 1/2 month for 1 month and 1 month for more. Half a week for a weekly rent.
All the appartments have:
wi-fi high speed (30 megas),microwave,fully equiped kitchen, linens and towels, safe box, air conditining, fridge, LCD TV, desk, security cams
Plenty of light, nice view, quiet, safe.
Located 1 block from Honduras, 1 block from Av Cordoba, 4 from Coronel Diaz, and 7 from Santa Fe Av.
2 blocks from a very important Supermarket and a half block from a smoller one.
You have several bars and restaurant in the area.
4 blocks from Universidad de Palermo
Phonenumber (phone number hidden) ,ask for Claudia or send a messag by ,(website hidden),
Amenities: solarium, barbicue,laundry,gym
All included (taxes,electricity,expenses, gas,water)
2 cleaning are included (when you enter and when you leave)
If you want a weekly cleaning the cost is US$ 20 each on
Claudia muchas gracias por estar siempre disponible, el apartamento, cómodo y muy bien ubicado, excelente para una buena estadía en Buenos Aires. Me volvería a quedar allí. Sin pensarlo dos veces.
The reservation was canceled 2 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
First of all my apologies for the inconvenient. I m really sorry, I didnt cancel the reservation 2 days before Don arrived, it happened 5 minutes after he did. Don made a reservation a couple of days ago and I cancelled because I didn't have availability, then a long term guest communicated to me. saying he is gonna leave on March 4th instead of March 17th. so I immediately emailed Don telling him the news, but a couple of minutes after Don made a new reservation, the other guest regretted saying that solved the problem that provoked an earlier check out he is going to stay until the contract finishes. I know that I should asked the guest to sign that he was decided to leave before to finish the contract but he has been renting for long time and she seemed to be serious, this was my mistake, so my apologies for the consequence. Don If you decide to come back or decide to stay longer and you book with us I gonna make you a discount!
We stayed two weeks in this nice apartment. Very nicely and professionally organized, Claudia is extremely kind and super fast in responding to all requests. We enjoyed a good working air condition, a fully equipped kitchen with coffee machine, plenty of towels, safe, washing machine… and there is even a little gym in the house and a BBQ on the roof top terrace which can be used by all parties in the house. The house is secured by two doors and lots of security cameras. You feel 100% safe even the quiet neighborhood seems to be safe anyway. To Palermo e.g. Plaza Serrano with all its restaurants it’s a 10-15min walk and there is a big Coto supermarket just 5min away (3 blocks). Even we haven’t met Claudia in person, we would like to thank her for all the help and this fantastic apartment.
I had a great time at this apartment.
The neighborhood was very nice, with easy access to public transportation.
I stayed for more than one month, and the small problems I had at the apartment were solved at no time.
Claudia was out of town but accessible via email and phone.
Her team was very efficient and substituted for her perfectly.
Claudia is the perfect hostess. In this house there is a perfect arrangement, very friendly and nice staff. Thank you very much! Definitely want to come back. I recommend this for tango tourists, because this neighborhood, tango places of interest, good atmosphere here will guarantee a good vacation. Thank you Claudia for an unforgettable time in Buenos Aires. Abrazo grande.
I really, really recommend staying at Claudia's apartment in Buenos Aires. I had an amazing stay over the last month for so many reasons.
- This is a big apartment building (over 20 units, I think), so you actually have some flexibility in where you stay. I've been in AirBnb rentals where the owner only has 1 unit, so that's where you're stuck.
- Along those lines from the 1st point: I originally had an apartment facing the main street and the associated traffic (I'm a light sleeper, so I was waking up at night), and asked if I could move to the back of the building. Claudia set up the switch (even when she was on vacation out of the country), and I was in the new apartment the next day. And then I was able to get plenty of beauty rest :)
- The building is close to *everything*. If you're staying in Buenos Aires, Palermo is the trendy neighborhood with tons of restaurants, shopping, nightlife, etc. And it's safe, like really safe - I go walking at night, sometimes after midnight or 1am, and never feel unsafe.
- The street it's on is relatively quiet for Buenos Aires
- Good value for the neighborhood and how close you are
- Everyone in the building, from Victor the repairman to Yolanda the cleaning lady, is super friendly. I honestly feel like I made friends here, and it was cool practicing my Spanish with Victor.
- I'm not sure if I can really think of any - if you're a light sleeper like me, then the street noise might bother you. But again, that's fixed with an apartment facing the other direction. And besides, you're in a huge city with 5MM people, so there's going to be some noise.
Claudia - thank you for your hospitality, and for the great stay!
Claudia is a very good host.
Please, choose Francisco Acunia de Figueroa 1366
This host has 218 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Claudia
I m 55 years old
I m fisitherapist and I love travel , so I give the same service that I would like to receive if I were myself
I m very active,mother of 3 children ,married.
My daughter , grand son and my future grand child live in Manhattan ,so I back and forward from Buenos Aires to New York each 3 months and having too much experience being a guest what allow me stay in both sides.
I like classic music,opera,dance.
I also have been running a dental clinic in BA