Exceptional house, built in 1845 in the center of Tarragona, located on the Balcony of the Mediterranean Sea in the first line of sea. Two floors. The first floor has 280m2 and the ground floor has 100m2 more 300m2 of garden. Some walls has nouveau tiles and the floor is hydraulic with modernist designs. All designs are different in each rooms. With 3 balconies facing the sea and another 5 to give a passage with side view to the sea. The rear facade overlooking a large garden of 300m2. Very bright and well preserved. Reus airport at 20 min, Barcelona Airport at 35 min. The Roman ruins of Tarraco have been designated a World Heritage Site by UNESCO.2000.