About this listing
- unbeatable location 2min from Roppongi Hills yet in a quiet neighborhood
- two floor apartment with two separate bedrooms (one single bed, one semi-double bed plus one Japanese futon)
- 5 min to next metro station Roppongi
I live in a beautiful bright and sunny apartment in one of the best areas of Tokyo and would like to rent it out while being away!
You will get a fully furnished, sunny and bright two-story apartment in Tokyo's prime location Roppongi. The apartment consists of a living room/kitchen, two bedrooms (single 90cm and semi-double 120cm ), 1 bathroom, 1 toilet and a sunny balcony-terrace. One extra "Futon" and a 3 seater sofa would give you extra sleeping space if needed.
The closest station is 5 min away (Roppongi station) and everything you might need is in walking distance: all sorts of restaurants, great bars, beautiful parks, small temples, endless shopping opportunities, 24-hours-supermarkets, museums, ....
As I work a lot here in Tokyo I like to come home to a cozy and relaxing space to recharge and that is what I can offer you: a quiet and very cozy relaxing space in the middle of hustling Tokyo!
The location is unbeatable, located in a quiet side street right next to Roppongi Hills. From here you can easily get by bus to Shibuya, Shinjuku is just 5 stops by train away and everything you might need is just around the corner!
Fine dining, nightlife, lovely parks, quality shopping, museums, you can find all of that and much more in my lovely neighborhoods Roppongi, Azabu, Hiroo, Omotesando and Aoyama (all in walking distance).
My home is a two floor apartment so privacy is assured.
Feel free to contact me with any request, I would be happy to be your host and meet you in Tokyo!
Looking forward to hear from you,
- feel free to use everything in my fully equipped apartment from washing machine to hair dryer and everything in between
- I provide two sets of keys for guests, a mobile wifi Internet router, local maps and guide books and you can use my bike
- please note that the TV is NOT hooked up to a network so you can not watch TV but I have a DVD player and you can watch DVDs
- please note that downstairs is a single bed (90cm) and upstairs a semi-double bed (120cm). For the "real" Japanese experience you'll find a Japanese futon in the closet upstairs
Interaction with Guests
- I try to be reachable via airbnb every day and respond to your emails/requests within a day
- as I am not in town when I rent out my place a friend will take care of the guests, house and check in/ check out. After confirmed booking I will forward her contact details about 2 weeks before arrival to the guest for direct contact
- right next to Roppongi Hills
- quiet side street but just 5 min from all you need
- international yet traditional
- great location in central Tokyo
Arrival in Narita:
The easiest way is to take the "limousine bus" from Narita to the "Grand Hyatt Tokyo" which is just 3 min away from our house. The limousine bus counter is easy to find, just straight ahead after you leave immigration. The ticket is 3000yen per person which you might find a bit expensive but it is for sure the most convenient option as you don`t have to run around and look for the trains (or change trains on the way as there is no train going directly to Roppongi) nor to struggle with your luggage. It is a good 80-90 min ride on the bus.
For your trip back to Narita the limousine bus is the best option again. Please note that you need to make a reservation in advance for the trip from Grand Hyatt to Narita. Just stop by at the Hyatt and make a reservation a couple of days ahead of your departure!
Arrival in Haneda:
If you arrive in Haneda the easiest way to get to our house is to take the monorail to the final destination "Hamamatsucho". There just take a taxi to the Grand Hyatt Tokyo in Roppongi where my friend will pick you up and guide you to the house. Alternatively you can take the "Oedo line" from Hamamatsucho to Roppongi and walk to the Hyatt but when you arrive with lots of luggage it's a bit painful. The taxi ride is about twotausand yen from Hamamatsucho to Grand Hyatt Roppongi.
Other Things to Note
Pease note the following before you book:
- TV is NOT hooked up to a network so you can't watch local or international TV (DVDs you can watch though!)
- we have one single bed (90cm) and one so called semi-double bed which is "just" 120cm wide. Additionally we have a Japanese futon in the closet upstairs you can use! The sofa in the living room is NOT a proper sleeping sofa.
- in winter it's gets quite cold. Please bring warm cloths and house slippers as the houses in Japan are poorly insulated and it takes a while to warm up the house. We provide extra portable heaters in case the a/c is not warm enough for you.
Bathrooms in Japan are usually without an a/c, so is ours. That means the bathroom is freezing cold in winter but you'll manage to heat it up by turning on the hot water in the shower a while before you'll use the bathroom. We are sorry for that but that's a normal thing in Japan.
- in summer it gets really hot and humid. Please only open windows with mosquito screens attached as otherwise bugs and cockroaches find their way in. You'll find cockroach spray in the house in case one of these creatures find the way in.
- no smoking in the house
- no pets
- no partys in the house (Roppongi is in walking distance, party on there!)
- save energy while you are not at home, turn off A/C and lights while being not at home
- treat my home like you treat yours :-)