About this listing
Beautiful Panoramic city view where you cannot find in regular APT's in UB.
- Fully furnished, 2 room entire flat with all kitchen wares, internet (wi-fi) etc. For travelers with car, underground parking can be provided for free during the summer and at additional cost during winter.
- I am mostly available after 6PM or during the weekends depending from my schedule. But I live nearby this flat (5min by car), therefore it is convenient for anyone staying at the flat who need any assistance from me.
- Many foreigners and missionaries live in this area. Mostly from Russia and Korea. Our flat was built by Italian engineers and they also live in this flat.
- 30-40min from the airport by car. There is NO bus, train or subway available from the airport. Your main transport in UB will be mostly taxi (800mnt per km) or bus 500mnt.
- Main road (peace avenue) and bus stop is 5 mins walk from the APT where you can easily catch taxi or bus.
- It takes 15-20min to reach city center by taxi or bus depending on the traffic.
- Hair dryer
- Kitchen cabinet with all wares
- Automatic washing machine
- Iron and iron stand
- Free wifi
- Coffee maker
- Rice cooker
Interaction with Guests
I am mostly available after 6PM but I live close-by the flat. It is convenient for anyone staying at the flat and need my assistance.
Many foreigners and missionaries live in this area.
Main road (peace avenue) and bus stop is 5 mins walk from the APT where you can easily catch taxi or bus.
Whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.
Apartment was clean, modern and Tsolomon and his wife were great hosts. Apartment is easy to find and about a 5-10 minute bus ride away from the city centre. Apartment was fully stocked with essentials and all equipment needed for cooking if you desired too. Would highly recommend!
The apartment was really nice and exactly how it had been described. Tsolmon helped to make sure we had everything we needed and kindly explained how the public transported worked (its a bit of a walk from the centre but the buses are so easy that this wasn't an issue at all). We had a really nice stay.
I arrived in Mongolia quite sick and me and my girlfriend were hopelessly lost in UB but we managed to get in touch with Tsolmon and he helped us out. During our stay we had lots of questions trying to figure out what we were doing, which could've been frustrating but Tsolmon was happy to help all the time and even went as far as getting a driver for us. The apartment is in great condition with everything you need along with a fantastic view of the city, something we especially enjoyed at night. The apartment is in a good area with a modern supermarket down the road.
We can't thank Tsolmon enough for all his help and we would recommend anyone to stay here when they come to UB
Hello, we really enjoyed the appartment and the panoramic view. We liked the commodity of the bedroom and the dining room. It was perfect for us- travallers with a kid 7yo.
Tsolmon and his girlfriend were very polite and kind to us. We asked for a microoven, the next day they provided it to us.
Also there was a water switched in the city district, so they could provide us several 5litre bottles for potable water.
This is the best option for staying in the appart in UlaanBator. Excellent opportunity for free travellers!
This the best option to stay in UlaanBator for a family with kids, like we did. Very kind Tsolmon and his girlfriend. Nice panoramic view from the appart to the city! The appart was clean, furnished, well equipped. We were nicely accomodated. Just behind the appartment building there is a nice buddist temple to visit.
Tsolmon is a great guy, kind, fluent English, and ready to help. Ask ask anything, and he'll try to find to solve it. And this place is very clean, tidy, well-furnished with a great view over the cit. This is why I took this place for a long-term stay although it's located a little far from the center like Central Tower, but only 3km.
Votre hôte sera aux petits soins pour vous et viendra vous chercher a l'aéroport et vous emmènera acheter ce dont vous avez besoin et vous guidera tout au long de votre séjour. L'appartement est aussi fonctionnel et agréable que possible.
About the Host, Tsolmon
I love to travel and have traveled across the globe quite a lot. I'm type of a guy who likes to travel on a smart budget and that's how I was introduced to airbnb. Destination hotels can get so expensive and staying at a comfortable place during travel is one of the most important factor to have peaceful trip. Safe travels & Enjoy your stay!