About This Listing
Beautiful Panoramic city view where you cannot find in regular APT's in UB.
- Fully furnished, 2 room entire flat with all kitchen wares, internet (wi-fi) etc. For travelers with car, underground parking can be provided for free during the summer and at additional cost during winter.
- I am mostly available after 6PM or during the weekends depending from my schedule. But I live nearby this flat (5min by car), therefore it is convenient for anyone staying at the flat who need any assistance from me.
- Many foreigners and missionaries live in this area. Mostly from Russia and Korea. Our flat was built by Italian engineers and they also live in this flat.
- 30-40min from the airport by car. There is NO bus, train or subway available from the airport. Your main transport in UB will be mostly taxi (800mnt per km) or bus 500mnt.
- Main road (peace avenue) and bus stop is 5 mins walk from the APT where you can easily catch taxi or bus.
- It takes 15-20min to reach city center by taxi or bus depending on the traffic.
- Hair dryer
- Kitchen cabinet with all wares
- Automatic washing machine
- Iron and iron stand
- Free wifi
- Coffee maker
- Rice cooker
Interaction with Guests
I am mostly available after 6PM but I live close-by the flat. It is convenient for anyone staying at the flat and need my assistance.
Many foreigners and missionaries live in this area.
Main road (peace avenue) and bus stop is 5 mins walk from the APT where you can easily catch taxi or bus.
Whatever you wish that others would do to you, do also to them.
Hello, we really enjoyed the appartment and the panoramic view. We liked the commodity of the bedroom and the dining room. It was perfect for us- travallers with a kid 7yo.
Tsolmon and his girlfriend were very polite and kind to us. We asked for a microoven, the next day they provided it to us.
Also there was a water switched in the city district, so they could provide us several 5litre bottles for potable water.
This is the best option for staying in the appart in UlaanBator. Excellent opportunity for free travellers!
This the best option to stay in UlaanBator for a family with kids, like we did. Very kind Tsolmon and his girlfriend. Nice panoramic view from the appart to the city! The appart was clean, furnished, well equipped. We were nicely accomodated. Just behind the appartment building there is a nice buddist temple to visit.
Tsolmon is a great guy, kind, fluent English, and ready to help. Ask ask anything, and he'll try to find to solve it. And this place is very clean, tidy, well-furnished with a great view over the cit. This is why I took this place for a long-term stay although it's located a little far from the center like Central Tower, but only 3km.
About the Host, Tsolmon
I love to travel and have traveled across the globe quite a lot. I'm type of a guy who likes to travel on a smart budget and that's how I was introduced to airbnb. Destination hotels can get so expensive and staying at a comfortable place during travel is one of the most important factor to have peaceful trip. Safe travels & Enjoy your stay!
Restaurant right next door where you can find western food.Ulaanbaatar
Fresh bakery Coffee houseUlaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar
Jukov MuseumUlaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar
Variety of groceries.Ulaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar
5-6 mins walk bus station where you can get to the main road and catch taxi or bus to get to the city center or wherever you wish .Ulaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar
Place where you can find variety of groceries.Ulaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar
Western, Mongolian and Japanese restaurants are located at Kempinski hotel.Peace Ave Ulaanbaatar Ulaanbaatar 11000