Enjoy Paris while staying at our guest room in the 5th highest building of Paris, offering an awesome view on the north of Paris. Easy to commute, well located close to shops and parks.
The room is spacious and well furnished TV and large queen bed
Great architecture of the 70s, our building is part of the historical architectural heritage of the XXth century.
The room is spacious 12m2 and well laid out, it includes :
- A Queen size bed
- An office table with TV
- High speed WIFI connection and printer
You are free to use the living room, kitchen and bathroom as you want.
Make yourself at home !
Historically, the 19th arrondissement is a working-class neighbourhood.
Today, it is a colourful, multi-ethnic neighbourhood and also home to young working people.
From the airport Charles de Gaulle :
- Take train RER B direction Massy-Palaiseau and get off at Gare du Nord.
- From Gare du Nord transfer to line 5 direction Bobigny-Pablo-Picasso and get off at Gare de l'Est.
- Then from Gare de l'Est transfer to line 7 direction La Courneuve-8-Mai-1945 and get off at Riquet.
It takes 50 minutes transportation to get to our place.
From train station (Europe traveling) :
Our place is close to big train station Gare du Nord and Gare de l'Est (15 minutes).
The City of Paris
The metro line 7 deserve direct Paris main attractions :
- Louvre museum
- Opéra - Neo-classic Haussmannian boulevards
- Galeries Lafayette - Shopping department store "Grands Magasins".
- Centre Georges-Pompidou - 20th century modern art museum, hosting the Paris Museum of Modern Art
- Parc de la Villette - Hosting the Cité des Sciences et de l'Industrie, a science museum, and the Cité de la Musique which houses various musical institutes, a museum, and a concert hall.
You will be given a set of keys, so you are free to leave and come back at anytime !