About this listing
Live on a top floor unit with unobstructed views overlooking the rooftops of Brooklyn!
You will have:
- Living room, master bedroom, kitchen, bathroom in the first floor
- Second bedroom in a fully finished attic
- Access to the attic is using steps from the living room
Sleeping arrangements for 6 people:
- Master bedroom has one queen bed that sleeps two people
- Second bedroom in the attic has two individual beds that can be pulled together or apart (Steps to attic are fairly steep, not recommended for very small children or people with disabilities)
- There are two additional mattresses that can be used to sleep for example children
The apartment is at one of the best traffic hubs in New York: you are within the walking distance to twelve subway lines. Manhattan is ONE stop away with the express subway. It takes:
- 10 minutes to Lower Manhattan including Chinatown, Little Italy, 9/11 memorial and Statue of Liberty
- 15 minutes to SoHo / Greewich Village
- 20 minutes to Times Square
- 25 minutes to Central Park and the major museums
- 20 minutes to Coney Island
You have access to free internet using Wi-Fi, central air conditioning and heating. Utilities are all included. Towels and sheets also available.
The apartment is located in Park Slope, Brooklyn, which was rated the #1 neighborhood in New York by New York Magazine. You will be surrounded by a huge variety of coffee shops, restaurants and bars.
The new Barclays stadion is three blocks away
This place was wonderful to stay -- comfortable, plenty of space, and it was extremely convenient to check in and out! Very convenient for transportation. Thank you!
We stayed at Janne's place for a week. The apartment was nice and spacious, just as described and location was great. Janne was easy to communicate with, he prepared everything for our arrival and suggested good places to eat in the neighborhood.
Janine's place was super convenient for relatives to stay in over the holidays. Clean and private with great views!
This is one of the nicest places I've ever stayed at via Airbnb. The aesthetic is very simple and elegant, and Janne was easy to get ahold of and willing to help with neighborhood questions, etc. The view is great - what you would refer to in real estate as a "Million Dollar View" of the Brooklyn skyline and Barclay's Center. Also, the location is ideal. Parking is possible on nearby streets including outside the place, the subway is two blocks away with routes leading all over the city, and there are plenty of bars, shops, and restaurants nearby. I feel like the value on this place is great in terms of what you get vs what you pay - I would have been just as happy paying significantly more. 10/10 would stay again. Oh, and there's a rain shower in the bathroom.
Nous avons passé un agréable séjour dans l'appartement de Janne. L'appartement est très bien situé, proche du métro, on accède très rapidement à Manhattan. Il est aussi joli que sur les photos.
We stayed at Janne’s place for the weekend and we had a great stay!. Janne is an excellent host. The apartment is very bright and spacious. Everything is new and is very comfortable. The neighborhood is superb. Many great bars, restaurants, supermarkets…within 5 minutes. I recommend Janne’s place enthusiastically.