About this listing
Your own apartment for a couple of days in middle of city centre of Amsterdam!
Loft style apartment with two twinbeds, fully equipped kitchen, seperate bathroom and seperate toilet.
Our apartment is situated in heart of Amsterdam centre.
THE APARTMENT, loft style:
* 1x bed of 180x200
* 1x bed of 160x200
* Large living-room with large kitchen table
* Modern bathroom with spacious shower
* Fully equiped kitchen
* Seperate toilet
* Own entrance
* Heart of city centre
* Canal view
* Under canal level
* Children till 3 years staying for free, babybed/ high chair provided
* No need for public transport you are heart of city centre! But if you wish, tram/ metro 5 minutes walk.
5 MINUTE WALK:
* The Red light district
* Rembrandt Square
* Waterlooplein, with cityhall & stopera/ muziektheatre
* Rembrandt House
10 MINUTE WALK:
* Dam Square
* Leidse Square
* Central Station
* TV with DVD player
* Free WiFi internet
* Bedlinnen, towels provided
* Own washing machine, dryer & iron
* Amsterdam city guides and flyers available
* Tea, sugar & coffe provided (first needs)
* Privat Parking can be booked for 30 euro a day xtra (parking is 15 minutes walk from the apartment)
* First Dutch beers are in the fridge waiting for you...
NEED TO KNOW:
It is a protected Monument, house is more than 300 years old!
Therefore the apartment height is MAX 2.00-1.95metre.
Red lights district is more then only whores, it is the oldest part of the city, lots to explore! We provide list of best restuarants, place to go, breweries to go to, what to do with children. Everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to get you as enthusiastic of Amsterdam as we are! (Check our guidebook at airbnb!)
If you want to visit; Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank house, van Gogh museum, buy your tickets ONLINE (with time frame) at home already to avoid long queques and disappointment (Ann Frank tickets buy 4 months ahead, otherwise time frame tickets are sold out already!).
So grap a terrace in the neighborhood or do as Amsterdam people do and grap a beer at your own doorstep!
Hope to see you soon.
Nicolette & family
* NO pets allowed
* NON smoking apartment
* With check-in we are obligated to make a copy of your ID
* Check in at 14:00 and check out at 11:00am, or else if no other guests leaving or coming at the same day
Non smoking apartment
No pets allowed
No more than 4 persons staying/sleeping in apartment
NOTHING in toilet accept toiletpaper, so NO joints, sanitary towels, food, left over soup, tampons, tampax, baby wipes, wetties, etc....