Your own apartment for a couple of days in middle of city centre of Amsterdam!
Loft style apartment with two twinbeds, fully equipped kitchen, seperate bathroom and seperate toilet.
Our house is situated in heart of Amsterdam centre.
You will have whole basement of our house, so own entrance/ bathroom/ kitchen. We live above the basement.
THE APARTMENT, loft style:
* 1x bed of 180x200
* 1x bed of 160x200
* Large living-room with large kitchen table
* Modern bathroom with spacious shower
* Fully equiped kitchen
* Seperate toilet
* Own entrance
* Heart of city centre
* Canal view
* Under canal level
* Children till 3 years staying for free, babybed/ high chair provided
* No need for public transport you are heart of city centre! But if you wish, tram/ metro 5 minutes walk
* FREE WIFI
* NO smoking apartments
* NO pets allowed
5 MINUTE WALK:
* The Red light district
* Rembrandt Square
* Waterlooplein, with cityhall & stopera/ muziektheatre
* Rembrandt House
10 MINUTE WALK:
* Dam Square
* Leidse Square
* Central Station
* Free WiFi internet
* Bedlinnen, towels provided
* Own washing machine, dryer & iron
* Amsterdam city guides and flyers available
* Tea & coffee provided (first needs)
NEED TO KNOW:
It is a protected Monument, house is more than 300 years old!
Therefore the apartment height is MAX 2.00-1.95metre.
Red lights district is more then only whores, it is the oldest part of the city, lots to explore! We provide list of best restaurants, place to go, breweries to go to, what to do with children. Everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible and to get you as enthusiastic of Amsterdam as we are!
If you want to visit; Rijksmuseum, Anne Frank house, van Gogh museum, buy your tickets ONLINE (with time frame) at home already to avoid long queques and disappointment (Ann Frank tickets buy 4 months ahead, otherwise time frame tickets are sold out already!).
So grap a terrace in the neighborhood or do as Amsterdam people do and grap a beer at your own doorstep!
Hope to see you soon.
Nicolette & family
* NO pets allowed
* NON smoking apartment
* With check-in we are obligated to make a copy of your ID
* Check in at 14:00 and check out at 11:00am, or else if no other guests leaving or coming at the same day
* Due to serious pump problems we have had, rule is now: nothing in toilet so NO toiletpaper, sanitary towels, phone bills, tampons, food, joints & hope&dreams in the toilet but in the dustbin next to it.
It is your apartment during your stay, own entrance.
Interaction with guests
I live above the apartment, so do check in myself and can help you during your stay.
Non smoking apartment
No pets allowed
No more than 4 persons staying/sleeping in apartment
NOTHING in toilet accept toiletpaper, so NO joints, sanitary towels, food, left over soup, tampons, tampax, baby wipes, wetties, etc....
I am Nicolette, proud mom of 2 kids.
Proud owner of Pancakes Amsterdam, a pancakes restaurant in the famous 9 streets & one across central station.
And love our city Amsterdam, we welcome you in our Sous (basement)!
Because it is a cosy city, everything in walking distance & lots of musea.
Hope we may welcome you in Amsterdam & our apartment!
kr Nicolette & Family