About this listing
Horizon Hills is an upscale neighbourhood with top notched golf course in Asia within its compound. Perfect location to access Legoland, Puteri Harbour, Johor Premium Outlet, 1st & 2nd Link, shopping malls. Sacandanavian style with modern furniture. Excellent security!
Horizon Hills is an upscale neighbourhood in the heart of Iskandar Development Region. Within the compound of Horizon Hills, there is one of the best golf course in Asia.
3-bedroom-2-bathroom with stylish contemporary design.
Located on the 10th floor with breathtaking view of the gorgeous golf course. Tranquil, peaceful and quiet. Perfect place to relax and best place for friends & family gatherings.
Upscale neighbourhood with the excellent security. 24-hour CCTV surveillance and smart card access within the property.
-Room 1: Queen-sized bed
-Room 2: Queen-sized bed
-Room 3: Mattress for 1 person
-Free high speed internet/WIFI
-Dryer for clothes
-Sofa set and coffee table
-Microwave oven, toaster oven, rice cooker, toaster, stoves, cooking utensils (basically fully equipped kitchen which allows you to cook and dine)
-2 minutes to Horizon Golf Course (Top 3 Golfcourse in SE Asia)
-10min to Legoland/Hello Kitty Land/Puteri Harbour/Traders Hotel
-15min drive to 1st & 2nd link (Gateways to Singapore)
-15min to downtown JB
-20min to Johor Premium Outlet.
-10min to seafood paradise @Gelang Patah
- Gated community with 24-hr security
- Free high speed wifi
- Free parking
- Swimming Pool
- Club House
- Fully-equipped kitchen (You are free to cook)
- Grocery shops are located just across the streets. There is a nice Italian restaurant as well.
Interaction with Guests
As I am based abroad, my friend will be assisting you with check-in. For all other matters, kindly communicate directly with me on Airbnb or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) at +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). I will ensure prompt response.
Horizon Hills is an upscale neighbourhood in the heart of Iskandar Development Region.
The location is excellent:-
-10 minutes to Legoland and Puteri Harbour (Traders Hotel and Hellokitty Land)
-5-minute drive to Aeon Mall, TGV Cinema, Tesco, Giant Hypermarket
-An authentic Italian restaurant called Coppola, Japanese bakery and grocery stores are just downstairs.
-15 minutes to both Singapore checkpoints and downtown JB
- 5-minute drive to tell bus stop that brings you across to Singapore.
-20 minutes to Johor Premium Outlet.
Horizons Hills also offer one of the best golf course in Malaysia. The neighbourhood is tranquil, peaceful and with excellent security.
Johor Bahru is a city with no extensive public transportation coverage. If you don’t have a car, I high recommend Uber as it is reliable and cheaper. I have also listed some taxi companies below as well:-
- Comfort Radio Taxi: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Public Cab : +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
- Mawar Radio Taxi Sdn. Bhd.: +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Other Things to Note
I do not charge cleaning fee to keep the cost low for guest. Pls keep the house as clean and tidy as you can. Thanks!
1. Strictly no smoking in the house.
2. Only guests specified in booking are allowed in the compound. Strictly no other invited guests.
3. Pls switch off the electricity every time you leave the house.
4. Keep the house clean: I do not charge any cleaning fee in order to keep the cost low for my guests. Therefore pls keep my house as clean and as tidy as possible. You may ask how clean? Treat it like your own house. This is the idea of AirBnB.
5. No shoes in the house. The house is clean.
6. No pet is allowed in the compound.
7. Respect the neighbors: Please respect peace of the other residents in the building and obey the common rules and good order of the common facilities of the condo. Pls keep the noise down after 11pm.
9. Treat my house like yours! The guests are expected to take proper care of furniture and equipment in the house. Any loss or damage of items will be charged according to the actual costs of replacement (My guests are all super cool and it has never happened.) :-)
Hello! Hola! Bonjour! 你好!
I'm a passionate traveler who has insatiable appetite for discovering the world. I am strong advocate of equality and I strive to embrace diversities. My past travels have significantly shaped my vision of life. I firmly believe that the only measurement of success in life is happiness! Living a life full of meanings is way more important than having abundant material wealth.
My life mission is to experience the world (not just to see the world). When I travel, I wanna meet the locals, experience the culture, open my ears to different ideas and perspectives. All these are to make me a more open-minded person.
I describe myself as easy-going, genuine, honest, unpretentious and open-minded. I am sociable and wold love to meet people from all around the world!
Looking forward to meeting you!